Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate

#1 2019-03-14 09:20:04

Onjit
Website

joey

So I was walking out of my Kntucy Five McBurger-fil-A Bell and I saw a leather bag hanging out of theopn door of a car. It was covered in grease and what could only be described as human feces. Draped over the car seat was a rag so old and crusty at first I thought it was actually a sheet of damp plaster. Upon approaching this misterious reddish brown sack, I froze. This beige husk snapped up, screaming its siren call - WOOWOOOWOO! I fell to the ground, hands firmly clasped to my ears, futily trying save my hearing - and my sanity. As I lay there convulsing, He arose from his car seat, looked me dead in the eyes, hungrily licked his lips and whispered, "You look like a ten to me, muchacho."

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Max length: 2,000 characters / Max lines: 20

#2 2019-03-14 09:46:08

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: joey

Moved to Creative

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#3 2019-03-14 14:54:38

Onjit
Website

Re: joey

this thread is now closed

goodbye

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Max length: 2,000 characters / Max lines: 20

Onjit1552571678742595

Board footer