Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-01 17:22:23

Anatoly

"Why does the suggestion board exist?"

Like, for real, there are so many campaign/graphic suggestions.

In a form of metaphor said;

a cook gives you quality food on a golden plate;
what you do is cook your own food which is times worser and takes you more time to cook.

Simply said, why don't you just finally take all the suggestions into the game?
Gabriellfs, cristatentu suggested 15-20 quality campaigns (that's more than ee currently has)

Graphic suggesters like security drone, ravatroll, ... Why did they put so much effort? If you won't even look at the suggestions, tell us, we'll stop.

In other words, listen to the community!

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2019-03-01 17:32:13, last edited by mutantdevle (2019-03-01 17:32:23)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Re: "Why does the suggestion board exist?"

I don't think you have any grasp of the development process that goes into games. It's never as simple as just adding what people suggest. I do agree that over the years that EE could have done a better job of implementing community ideas or could have been doing a better job of responding to community feedback. But especially now complaints like this are unjustified since we know why it's going to take them a while to add anything at all to the current version of the game.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#3 2019-03-01 18:00:31

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

thats a really naïve question
these suggestions are mostly hard or impossible to add, bad, useless, unnecessary, et cetera
there is but a small portion of suggestions that actually don't have any of the negative qualities above
and some of them are actually added, some are just forgotten and for some devs just don't have the time needed to add them (because eeu)

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#4 2019-03-01 19:16:38

peace

all i knwo is they do look at em

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#5 2019-03-02 20:33:49

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Plenty of suggestions have been added over the years. The most recent update which was two weeks ago had the heart aura which was added because it was posted on the forums. I know for a fact that the campaign team looks at every single suggestion posted in campaign suggestions. Your suggestions are being seen, but there's a certain level of quality control that goes on here and blanket adding every suggestion made is not how EE works.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by:

#6 2019-03-03 11:09:05

peace

Zoey2070 wrote:

Plenty of suggestions have been added over the years. The most recent update which was two weeks ago had the heart aura which was added because it was posted on the forums. I know for a fact that the campaign team looks at every single suggestion posted in campaign suggestions. Your suggestions are being seen, but there's a certain level of quality control that goes on here and blanket adding every suggestion made is not how EE works.

zoey they are beein seens as you said and as i said but its a bit frustarting if the staff does not always leave a reply fif they like it or not thus w edo not know WHEN youve readed it and/or opinions about it you coudl still say someth8ign like: 'nice idea i like this i'll discuss it wiht the rest fo thee team and reply here as soon as i contacted the team' in these words youve said you liked it but you also said you cant gurante to add it

peace.png

#7 2019-03-03 13:45:50

Anatoly

Zoey2070 wrote:

seen is however something else than to write feedback.

Till now there weren't really signs from staff what they see and what they don't. It would be great to hear replies from you. Till now you were really transparent - invisible (since Nou came to power). Try to be more visible this time! We hardly hear anything from you.

#8 2019-03-03 14:12:00

peace

Anatoly wrote:

We hardly hear anything from you.

not really true ive heard more form zoey jthe last time then from some of the cmapaing team and design team and that new mdodoesnt evn have a forum acc

peace.png

#9 2019-03-03 15:24:37

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

I think this is how it works:
First all staff agrees on it.
Second dev tries to develop it.
Third they add it.
Chance of a decent suggestion being added is fairly low due to they have cons.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#10 2019-03-03 16:39:19

mikelolsuperman
Website

peace wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

We hardly hear anything from you.

not really true ive heard more form zoey jthe last time then from some of the cmapaing team and design team and that new mdodoesnt evn have a forum acc

First you say staff doesn't reply a lot but then when Anatoly says something about them not giving feedback which is kind of the same you say that he's wrong.

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#11 2019-03-03 17:54:56

peace

anatoly spekas of zoey alone i speak of the full staff team

peace.png

#12 2019-03-03 19:12:36

Yu

peace wrote:

anatoly spekas of zoey alone i speak of the full staff team

And I speak for the trees

#13 2019-03-04 01:23:51

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

^Offtopic joke please ban

peace is probably now on the staff side of thjis discussion

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#14 2019-03-04 06:36:17

Yu

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

^Offtopic joke please ban

peace is probably now on the staff side of thjis discussion

Nice minimod my dude.

#15 2019-03-04 07:07:22

Minimania
Moderation Team

Anatoly wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

seen is however something else than to write feedback.

Till now there weren't really signs from staff what they see and what they don't. It would be great to hear replies from you. Till now you were really transparent - invisible (since Nou came to power). Try to be more visible this time! We hardly hear anything from you.

Listening ≠ giving feedback. You cannot expect the staff to sit on the forums all day telling you whether your suggestions are good or not. They have their own business to do, like making EEU, or the current EE better. If you want feedback, you should rely more on the rest of the forums.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:

#16 2019-03-04 11:31:43

peace

they dont ofc but when they do they dont alway sleave a reply meanign we dont know WHEN they see it and hwat they think i mean if i suggest to add a block that sucks up the whole world data and staff sees it but does not reply i think hmm do they like it but if they say somethign like: good idea but it takes up so much data from the world that even at very low amounts you wont be able to save the world anymore. then i wil be like ok /lock

peace.png

#17 2019-03-05 17:52:31, last edited by Anatoly (2019-03-05 17:53:38)

Anatoly

peace wrote:

/lock

/opened

EDIT: But seriously: Look around , everyone leaves, statt leaves, members leave, ... Don't say that the problem is in us - the problem is in the game itself. I can't say what problem exactly. Maybe we start opinions? What you like/what you don't?

#18 2019-03-05 19:30:47

Minimania
Moderation Team

People leave, but people also join. Don't forget that we still get new players, and old returning players, all the time.

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#19 2019-03-06 09:31:52

Anatoly

Crybaby wrote:

People leave, but people also join. Don't forget that we still get new players, and old returning players, all the time.

Who do you consider "new"? Those people talking another language in game and not knowing about the forums? Those people who play for a while and leave forever? Those who leave because of some toxic people? In fact, yes, there are some players, but the player count isn't growing (more like decreasing slowly)

#20 2019-03-06 16:26:31

Minimania
Moderation Team

Anatoly wrote:

Who do you consider "new"? Those people talking another language in game and not knowing about the forums? Those people who play for a while and leave forever? Those who leave because of some toxic people?

How the **** could you possibly equate any of these to "new"?

Anatoly wrote:

In fact, yes, there are some players, but the player count isn't growing

No, it's at a plateau. It hasn't been going either downhill or uphill.

21cZxBv.png

Minimania1551885991742003

Board footer