Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2019-01-08 16:26:11

272
Member
From: Everywhere
Joined: 2015-08-26
Posts: 240

Hello, 272 here, checking in on EE once again.

I haven't checked in on this community in awhile. Is this dead yet? Also, I saw something something, "Everybody Edits Universe." Does that mean this is revived? 0.o

Offline

#2 2019-01-08 16:53:23

Tomahawk
Forum Mod
From: BiH
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 1,805

Re: Hello, 272 here, checking in on EE once again.

Same old. Number of concurrent players is pretty low, but unique daily logins is high, which suggests that activity could jump up following an update (or reboot) that retains players.

You might play EEU this year. Fingers crossed.

Bit of drama recently. This community has such a short memory that they overreact and rage every time even though it causes more damage, but people will forget about it in a week or so and go back to moaning about campaigns and easter-egg hunts and whatever other updates the game gets. Haters gonna hate - no need to worry about it.


One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Online

Wooted by: (7)

#3 2019-01-08 16:59:34

eleizibeth
Member
Joined: 2017-06-29
Posts: 132

Re: Hello, 272 here, checking in on EE once again.

well, first off: welcome back to this **** of a flash game

-everybody edits universe (eeu) is going to be a reboot of the game that isn't in flash, you can read about it more here, and it's definitely going to happen this time, we swear

-here is a directory to all the updates in 2018

-i wouldn't worry about this too much, but there's also been a lot of (really recent) drama, which you can read about here and here
-and here you can read xenonetix's response to the drama

-and finally, here are xenonetix's future goals for eeu and ee

Offline

Wooted by:

#4 2019-01-08 18:09:33

272
Member
From: Everywhere
Joined: 2015-08-26
Posts: 240

Re: Hello, 272 here, checking in on EE once again.

What I've gathered so far:

-The 2011 kids are gone For some reason, they're apparently still here.
-"EEU" is just the "EE2" that was promised a long time ago and never actually happened
-yet another crap owner (This isn't a new thing. EE has had several crap owners)
-more plans to never finish
-Benjaminsen is still missing
-Game is still a **** show

Sounds like literally nothing has changed since the last time I checked in. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Wait one more thing...there's a discord server for this crap now? lmao

Last edited by 272 (2019-01-08 18:52:52)

Offline

#5 2019-01-08 18:28:51

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 4,175

Re: Hello, 272 here, checking in on EE once again.

272 wrote:

What I've gathered so far:

-The 2011 kids are still gone
-"EEU" is just the "EE2" that was promised a long time ago and never actually happened
-yet another crap owner (This isn't a new thing. EE has had several crap owners)
-more plans to never finish
-Benjaminsen is still missing
-Game is still a **** show

Sounds like literally nothing has changed since the last time I checked in. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Wait one more thing...there's a discord server for this crap now? lmao

im 2011 kid (joined end 2010) EEU comes definelty and xeno isnt a ba downer i veliev ein him ive seen him more in game then other owners tho aand froegt benjaminsne


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

#6 2019-01-08 19:12:52

Latif
Member
From: The Netherlands
Joined: 2015-03-13
Posts: 1,166

Re: Hello, 272 here, checking in on EE once again.

peace wrote:

xeno isnt a ba downer i veliev ein him ive seen him more in game then other owners tho aand froegt benjaminsne

Translated into English:
1. EEU was announced one year ago and they planned to release it in early 2019.
2. Benjaminsen will never return, so don't expect him to come back.

272 wrote:

Wait one more thing...there's a discord server for this crap now? lmao

What discord are you talking about?

Offline

#7 2019-01-08 19:15:10

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: Under your bed
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 1,009
Website

Re: Hello, 272 here, checking in on EE once again.

272 wrote:

What I've gathered so far:

-The 2011 kids are gone For some reason, they're apparently still here.
-"EEU" is just the "EE2" that was promised a long time ago and never actually happened
-yet another crap owner (This isn't a new thing. EE has had several crap owners)
-more plans to never finish
-Benjaminsen is still missing
-Game is still a **** show

Sounds like literally nothing has changed since the last time I checked in. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Wait one more thing...there's a discord server for this crap now? lmao

Most 2011 kids are gone, as far as I know. There's probably some, like peace. In december 2017 there was a warning that EE is gonna die which probably made people quit too, but luckily it's still alive.


Blue is my favourite color

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Online

#8 2019-01-08 19:15:52

272
Member
From: Everywhere
Joined: 2015-08-26
Posts: 240

Re: Hello, 272 here, checking in on EE once again.

Latif wrote:
peace wrote:

xeno isnt a ba downer i veliev ein him ive seen him more in game then other owners tho aand froegt benjaminsne

Translated into English:
1. EEU was announced one year ago and they planned to release it in early 2019.
2. Benjaminsen will never return, so don't expect him to come back.

272 wrote:

Wait one more thing...there's a discord server for this crap now? lmao

What discord are you talking about?

I was actually joking about Benjaminsen, to be honest. If EEU is actually going to be a thing, I suppose that could be cool.

And idk, I saw several pictures of messages from discord, so I thought there was a discord server.

Offline

#9 2019-01-08 19:17:35

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: Under your bed
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 1,009
Website

Re: Hello, 272 here, checking in on EE once again.

272 wrote:
Latif wrote:
peace wrote:

xeno isnt a ba downer i veliev ein him ive seen him more in game then other owners tho aand froegt benjaminsne

Translated into English:
1. EEU was announced one year ago and they planned to release it in early 2019.
2. Benjaminsen will never return, so don't expect him to come back.

272 wrote:

Wait one more thing...there's a discord server for this crap now? lmao

What discord are you talking about?

I was actually joking about Benjaminsen, to be honest. If EEU is actually going to be a thing, I suppose that could be cool.

And idk, I saw several pictures of messages from discord, so I thought there was a discord server.

There are 2 but idk if the other one is alive. There is 1 public and 1 for patreon only. The pictures with Xeno in them are from the patreon one but there is another discord server.


Blue is my favourite color

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Online

#10 2019-01-09 04:11:09

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: China
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 610

Re: Hello, 272 here, checking in on EE once again.

Xeno is actually not bad, the drama that happened 1 week ago was just he being too angry. He’s usually kind and he never got really angry like that and he’s kind to the community (unless he’s pretending)


6vgEiC7.png

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#11 2019-01-09 04:23:14

BEE
Member
Joined: 2015-03-14
Posts: 1,673

Re: Hello, 272 here, checking in on EE once again.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

(unless he’s pretending)

Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in here. Having known Xeno for... god it's been almost ten years now? and knowing him in real life, he doesn't "pretend" at anything. He is an extremely genuine person and honest (sometimes to a fault //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink)


Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#12 2019-01-09 10:45:00

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: China
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 610

Re: Hello, 272 here, checking in on EE once again.

I mean that drama let me not trust a Xeno a bit
There’s even some evidence showing he’s lying (not in forums)

Last edited by 2B55B5G TNG (2019-01-09 10:45:46)


6vgEiC7.png

Offline

#13 2019-01-09 17:35:20

EEJoranasc
Member
From: Petoria
Joined: 2016-03-20
Posts: 1,234

Re: Hello, 272 here, checking in on EE once again.

mikelolsuperman wrote:
272 wrote:

What I've gathered so far:

-The 2011 kids are gone For some reason, they're apparently still here.
-"EEU" is just the "EE2" that was promised a long time ago and never actually happened
-yet another crap owner (This isn't a new thing. EE has had several crap owners)
-more plans to never finish
-Benjaminsen is still missing
-Game is still a **** show

Sounds like literally nothing has changed since the last time I checked in. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Wait one more thing...there's a discord server for this crap now? lmao

Most 2011 kids are gone, as far as I know. There's probably some, like peace. In december 2017 there was a warning that EE is gonna die which probably made people quit too, but luckily it's still alive.

Im 2011-er too and still not quiting

Offline

EEJoranasc1547051720738187

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1553280120.5324 - Generated in 0.045 seconds, 13 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.46 MiB (Peak: 1.64 MiB) ]