Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-31 15:38:02

Anatoly

The new lobby design is improve-able...

Sorry, but for real.

• Shop button - why did it move away from the "Lobby" - button - it seriously is annoying.

• The Shop button is close to the logout button, not to forget.

• "Open Worlds"? No, we want to impress the people and call them "Sandbox" - why do you actually change terms. Are we still everybody edits? Or are we mine edits 2d? Guys... Never, please, never change community terms.

• Now, not appending to the lobby how dare you giving speed run an easy the **** label? Give it medium, guys... What the hell are you doing right there?

• If you already make favourites worlds always be there, than at least give them the corresponding informations; plays, likes, "campaign"

• Why is the star and recent icon in the world navigation bar smaller than the others, it just annoys me...

But anyway, it's my opinion and I have no fright releasing it to the outside.
If you say something else, I won't care, others will.

Anyway, though of all the useless things you did.. the lobby actually became good. I won't comprise the old design with the new... They're different, the only thing I really love is the minimalistic design without shaders, etc.

Also get to see how info acts with a long description and a hidden minimap

First post filled with hate; already below...

#2 2018-12-31 15:49:58

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

Re: The new lobby design is improve-able...

Anatoly wrote:

Sorry, but for real.

• Shop button - why did it move away from the "Lobby" - button - it seriously is annoying.

• The Shop button is close to the logout button, not to forget.

• "Open Worlds"? No, we want to impress the people and call them "Sandbox" - why do you actually change terms. Are we still everybody edits? Or are we mine edits 2d? Guys... Never, please, never change community terms.

• Now, not appending to the lobby how dare you giving speed run an easy the **** label? Give it medium, guys... What the hell are you doing right there?

• If you already make favourites worlds always be there, than at least give them the corresponding informations; plays, likes, "campaign"

• Why is the star and recent icon in the world navigation bar smaller than the others, it just annoys me...

But anyway, it's my opinion and I have no fright releasing it to the outside.
If you say something else, I won't care, others will.

Anyway, though of all the useless things you did.. the lobby actually became good. I won't comprise the old design with the new... They're different, the only thing I really love is the minimalistic design without shaders, etc.

Also get to see how info acts with a long description and a hidden minimap

HAHA PRANKED

#3 2018-12-31 15:59:04

Weirdoverse
Website

youll get used to it, this is actually a very neat update to the lobby

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Wooted by: (4)

#4 2018-12-31 16:04:06

mikelolsuperman
Website

I keep clicking social for shop. Retweet if same

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Wooted by: (4)

#5 2018-12-31 16:12:11

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Anatoly wrote:

As a prominent and indispensable member of this community, and as a veteran, your feedback ensures that future updates are thoughtful, well-balanced, innovative, exciting, synergistic and fair, and that bugs and issues with the game are discovered, documented, publicised, reviewed and addressed promptly and satisfactorily.

A high-standing entity capable of administering both glowing praise and lashing criticism must be continually critiqued by others, so as to further refine and nuance his or her judgement in the greater context of the game, its dynamic and labile atmosphere, and challenging social environment.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Tomahawk1546269131736548

Board footer