Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-29 15:50:34

peace

[eeu] world title problem

right now when you first enetr a world yo work in it save it and go to lobby wihtout name it you have quite a big list of Untitled world worlds sometimes oyu dont knwo which world is wich if you forgot to name it maby a way to recognize the worlds or give a random nam ebased on content

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#2 2018-12-29 17:16:15

mikelolsuperman
Website

Re: [eeu] world title problem

Just name it

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#3 2018-12-29 18:55:06, last edited by Anatoly (2018-12-29 18:55:16)

Anatoly

mikelolsuperman wrote:

Just name it

case closed

Edit: Didn't work //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

#4 2018-12-30 00:35:17

Andymakeer

*finish campaign*

*exits without hitting the throphy*

please make it so every campaign checks automatically where i finish them by getting close to the throphy or getting the last coin or switch because sometimes i exit campaign without hitting throphy and have to do it again please fix this in eeu

F

#5 2018-12-30 00:57:26, last edited by drunkbnu (2018-12-30 00:58:25)

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

Andymakeer wrote:

*finish campaign*

That's completely your fault. You know very well that you don't finish a tier until you hit the trophy. The game shouldn't check anything because you didn't care enough about finishing the tier properly.

#6 2018-12-30 01:14:35

bunglybongle

HG wrote:
Andymakeer wrote:

*finish campaign*

That's completely your fault. You know very well that you don't finish a tier until you hit the trophy. The game shouldn't check anything because you didn't care enough about finishing the tier properly.

8YoABRj.jpg

#7 2018-12-30 11:42:25

peace

Andymakeer wrote:

*finish campaign*

please make it so every campaign checks automatically where i finish them by getting close to the throphy or getting the last coin or switch because sometimes i exit campaign without hitting throphy and have to do it again please fix this in eeu

campaing saves oprogress so you can join gagain inmediatly and you clearly play those levles because you want to hit that throphy i sometimes get a littl ebored or have a little idea on what to build hwne i start building i dont inmediatly name my worlds as i A dont know a nice name or B am not even sure what to call it so i'll leave ti till later until i get bored save and quit

peace.png

#8 2018-12-30 22:44:25

mikelolsuperman
Website

peace wrote:
Andymakeer wrote:

*finish campaign*

campaing saves oprogress so you can join gagain inmediatly and you clearly play those levles because you want to hit that throphy i sometimes get a littl ebored or have a little idea on what to build hwne i start building i dont inmediatly name my worlds as i A dont know a nice name or B am not even sure what to call it so i'll leave ti till later until i get bored save and quit

Just name it 'World 1' or 'World 2' and then you just look at the world with the highest number and that's the one you last worked on.

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#9 2018-12-31 00:28:56

Latif

Surrealism wrote:
HG wrote:
Andymakeer wrote:

*finish campaign*

https://i.imgur.com/8YoABRj.jpg

Tbh it didn't even sound like sarcasm lol.

Anyway, giving a world a random name wouldn't be a good idea imo. You should give names to worlds yourself. I think it's a good idea to have an option in the mine tab to sort it on recently joined. Perhaps make it the default sorting option because currently it's in alphabetical order (right?) which is only used if you want to find a specific world with a name, but you can already use the search bar for that.

For now you can use the history tab (that nobody even uses) to find your world back.

Wooted by:

#10 2018-12-31 11:18:21

peace

Latif wrote:
Surrealism wrote:
HG wrote:
Andymakeer wrote:

*finish campaign*

https://i.imgur.com/8YoABRj.jpg

Tbh it didn't even sound like sarcasm lol.

Anyway, giving a world a random name wouldn't be a good idea imo. You should give names to worlds yourself. I think it's a good idea to have an option in the mine tab to sort it on recently joined. Perhaps make it the default sorting option because currently it's in alphabetical order (right?) which is only used if you want to find a specific world with a name, but you can already use the search bar for that.

For now you can use the history tab (that nobody even uses) to find your world back.

right it goes like #-A-Z-a-z but nonnamed worlds when being buuilt itn always get named Untitlted world mine tab should have option for A: alpahabetic order B: recnetly joined C: most joined  (B and C by owne ronly)

peace.png

peace1546251501736478

Board footer