Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-17 00:01:15

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

Allow requesting to add a world to crew

To add a world to crew, the owner of a world must have world management.

I'm suggesting the ability for any member that has world management for a crew that the world owner is in to request the owner to add the world to the crew, which the owner can accept or decline.

This comes with the benefit that the owner no long has to be given world management to have a world added to crew.

suddenly random sig change

Wooted by:

PTU

#2 2018-12-17 07:09:46

MWstudios

Re: Allow requesting to add a world to crew

that's where the messaging system comes in handy
must be your friend of course

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

#3 2018-12-17 07:43:27

peace

tbh the crew owner msu accept it too for that one world to be crew since he coossed to give that oerson no world management

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#4 2018-12-17 07:56:21

mikelolsuperman
Website

peace wrote:

tbh the crew owner msu accept it too for that one world to be crew since he coossed to give that oerson no world management

But he requests it like 'Can we add your world to the crew' and if he will decline that himself why would he even bother asking? I do think that people in the crew should vote wether someone can add a world or not. Now if you have world management you can add random levels in the crew and then your crew just has that world.

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#5 2018-12-17 15:33:12

peace

mikelolsuperman wrote:
peace wrote:

But he requests it like 'Can we add your world to the crew' and if he will decline that himself why would he even bother asking? I do think that people in the crew should vote wether someone can add a world or not. Now if you have world management you can add random levels in the crew and then your crew just has that world.

Slabdrill wrote:

I'm suggesting the ability for any member that has world management for a crew that the world owner is in to request the owner to add the world to the crew

+the fact the crew only only gives you this option if he trust you that you wont add random world to it +you can only add your worlds and or world from crew members

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#6 2018-12-17 16:22:54

mikelolsuperman
Website

peace wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
peace wrote:

Slabdrill wrote:

I'm suggesting the ability for any member that has world management for a crew that the world owner is in to request the owner to add the world to the crew

+the fact the crew only only gives you this option if he trust you that you wont add random world to it +you can only add your worlds and or world from crew members

But sometimes if you trust people and you add a world you might regret it. You might remember back when I was in 667 crew. I trusted people there but after 1 week my world got trolled to the point where, if title was changed I wouldn't be able to find what world it was. If you trust people they can still add random levels and do stuff you didn't think they would do.

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#7 2018-12-17 17:01:36

Anatoly

No. The same with EE Staff.

EE Staff requests some people to join the staff team, not some people request EE Staff to join them.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#8 2018-12-17 19:18:35

MWstudios

Anatoly wrote:

not some people request EE Staff to join them.

a lot of people want to join "the ascended" but they mostly don't make it
hovewer, you have a bigger chance to become staff if you don't request it

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

Wooted by: