Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-02 06:59:47

Anatoly

Renew the campaigns team.

Literally everyone unederstands that our CT became too good at mini games that our extreme label for them is similar to our basic. In the latest 4 campaigns they showed us that they have no idea how to put, when and where to put those labels. And seriously...

Why do we need a campaign team at all? Lazy Staff?

#2 2018-12-02 07:12:07

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Re: Renew the campaigns team.

Anatoly wrote:

Why do we need a campaign team at all?

Anatoly wrote:

Lazy Staff?

???

campaign team IS staff?

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2018-12-02 07:33:50

Anatoly

Zoey2070 wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

Why do we need a campaign team at all?

Anatoly wrote:

Lazy Staff?

???

campaign team IS staff?

The Staff without the campaign team - they could actually manage it to do single, but no - we need to have pro's that have no idea what easy and what hard is.

#4 2018-12-02 08:05:34

ASDruska

yeah lets add noobs to the campaign team that will solve our problems

but who do we add to the campaign team?

cringe ^
based v

#5 2018-12-02 10:25:23

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

The campaign team aren’t lazy lol. They have to find worlds for campaigns, beat them several times, fix issues with the worlds, get people’s permission to use them - that can easily take up hours of thier time. And I think you vastly underestimate how hard it is to find 4 or 5 worlds that have the same theme and the same difficulty, especially since very few people create worlds anymore.

Also, the difficulty rating isn’t about what YOU find easy or what YOU find hard, nor is it about what they do. There’s a rough standard for what defines difficulty. And although it’s never going to be perfect, I think the campaign team did a good job on the difficulty rating for the recently added levels.

Also, why do you even care if you think the game is going to die?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#6 2018-12-02 10:29:38

Anatoly

mutantdevle wrote:

The campaign team aren’t lazy lol. They have to find worlds for campaigns, beat them several times, fix issues with the worlds, get people’s permission to use them - that can easily take up hours of thier time. And I think you vastly underestimate how hard it is to find 4 or 5 worlds that have the same theme and the same difficulty, especially since very few people create worlds anymore.

Also, the difficulty rating isn’t about what YOU find easy or what YOU find hard, nor is it about what they do. There’s a rough standard for what defines difficulty. And although it’s never going to be perfect, I think the campaign team did a good job on the difficulty rating for the recently added levels.

Also, why do you even care if you think the game is going to die?

Then why - do I beat old hard worlds easier than new easy worlds? Because we have a new difficulty definition?

Wooted by:

#7 2018-12-02 11:04:00

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Anatoly wrote:

Then why - do I beat old hard worlds easier than new easy worlds? Because we have a new difficulty definition?

What new easy worlds? All of the recently added ones are medium+

I think this just shows that you really have no idea what you're talking about and are just jumping on the bandwagon of complaining about the recent campaigns.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#8 2018-12-02 11:11:15

peace

i would like to point something out yes a campaign team is good with skille dplayers who can do extreme maps but it also needs players that do the same thing on medium worlds only and 1 player that can only do easy ampaingas so its eaiser to tell aparts for example easy and basic-easy also if w ehave say 2-3 people ksilled at medium worlds they can tell aparts medium rated maps wiht ez-med med or med-hard an dmaby even hard because in my opinion i think the current staff cant really find a diffrence between med and easy-med for example and just have to guess a bit there same for medium hard sure the curent team isnt THAT bad but made quite some mistakes in putting the labels so what baout helping em a bit out alos is you measure the labels based off time beatign the world thats wrong because what if yo ubeat a centrain mini easily whille 100 other players needs 100 attemps on the same mini and you put a medium orso tag on it this is my opinion maby someone of the CT and/or xeno coudl reply to me

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#9 2018-12-02 14:01:17

Jorc

ASDruska wrote:

IguestI

#10 2018-12-02 17:27:47

KirbyKareem

ASDruska wrote:

tbh yes noobs in campaign team gud but not noob enough so extreme labels mean medium real difficulty

should have just above average people who actually know what levels are good

(perfect 7 members, GOOD level creators, NON FREE EDIT MAKERS...)

VOKXwvt.png

#11 2018-12-02 17:41:46

mikelolsuperman
Website

Just make a campaign that is literally 1 hook jump and say it's insane and give 6969 gems and big spender and 69 years gold membership and you get 9876543210123456789 max energy and 420 diamond blocks and 1337 million cake, hologram and world portals and 666 of all npcs and you get all auras twice and you get all blocks including label and you get ultimate fanboy and superman for beating it.

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#12 2018-12-03 21:57:21

skullz17

They can have players of different skill levels playtesting the campaigns before release, in order to accurately assess the difficulty of each one. By making these playtesters separate from the campaign makers, it reduces the workload of both groups so campaigns can be completed faster. Also, the requirements for each role are different - for example an inexperienced player won't necessarily be able to find the best levels.

By getting campaigns finished faster, multiple campaigns can be ready for release in advance. This means that if a campaign intended to be easy turns out to be medium, there is time to amend it OR save it for later and try again at making an easy campaign. This way, they can release campaigns in a fair order, where it's not saturated by one difficulty.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Wooted by:
skullz171543870641734134

Board footer