Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-30 15:33:18

peace

aura mixer idea for EEU

basically your are given the default white aura for free if usin ggodmode becuas eoyu need one instead of buying pinwheel you buy the rotating pins only you can then add them to whatever aura you want you can also buy aura shapes like square triangle ect and attach the pins on them insetad of a cirular phinwheel for aura like the torus (dotn rmeebr tis nam ebtu tis that circkle aura next too phinwheel fi im right (i dont chnage aura much) you can use that effect on other shapes aswell and add the phins on there as well you can even mix phinwheel wiht spiral for colors you can us  Multi colors if bought or posibly just let us buy a special thing where we can use #hex to make our own colors and make our own colred aura wiht muti colors for phinwheel you buy only 1 phin non animated and then you can sellect howw many phins you want andd if animated or not

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#2 2018-11-30 22:46:36

KirbyKareem

Re: aura mixer idea for EEU

this is probably gonna be added int othe smiley editor in eeu since its a great idea so many mixes <3 torus and spiral will look amazing
spiral and pinweheel will sux
sa moar funy ideas lol

VOKXwvt.png

KirbyKareem1543614396733908

Board footer