Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-21 11:11:22, last edited by Nexus221 (2018-11-21 11:12:26)

Nexus221
Website

Let players decide how to die

Things that should be done before the actual suggestion:

1. Make particles global, [the ones u can disable and enable in game options] so when a player goes in the portal, the other players can see the particles as well.

2. Another currency which u can earn by only completing campaigns or featured worlds [energy can be used as well]

3. Another tab near the campaigns button named "Marketplace"

Now to the actual thing

The name of the topic says it: let players decide how to die.

Basically in shop there is a new tab named "Particles" [Auras can be moved in there maybe]

In that tab you can buy new death animations, using world portals/portals animation,

Turning on godmode animation? Like the admins/mods aura.

Maybe smiley changing animation, or some kind of trails that go behind your smiley.

Now i said to make a button near the campaigns named "Marketplace"

Clicking on that button will bring you to a brand new "shop",

Where players make creations in their world, and publish them onto the Marketplace.

How it works is you can only make "creations" in your own world, you make them and

Clicking on [insert button name here], you select the area you want to publish to the marketplace.

After you have selected the area and selected for how much energy do u want to sell this "creation"

It would be on the marketplace. And other people could buy it with energy using the marketplace and put in their worlds,

For buying items on the marketplace, the owner of the item would get 50% of the amount he sold it for, ex: pixel art sold for 10 energy,

If someone buys it, he wastes 10 energy, and the owner of that pixelart he published on marketplace gets 5 energy. Pretty cool huh?

I think thats an amazing idea, but people would copy the creations other people made.

This problem is easy to solve, bought "Creations" from marketplace cannot be republished.

There could be some featured "Creations", from mods/admins themself or [insert something else here]

Hidden text

#2 2018-11-21 13:24:35

peace

Re: Let players decide how to die

Nexus221 wrote:

Now i said to make a button near the campaigns named "Marketplace"Clicking on that button will bring you to a brand new "shop",Where players make creations in their world, and publish them onto the Marketplace.How it works is you can only make "creations" in your own world, you make them andClicking on [insert button name here], you select the area you want to publish to the marketplace.After you have selected the area and selected for how much energy do u want to sell this "creation" It would be on the marketplace. And other people could buy it with energy using the marketplace and put in their worlds,For buying items on the marketplace, the owner of the item would get 50% of the amount he sold it for, ex: pixel art sold for 10 energy,If someone buys it, he wastes 10 energy, and the owner of that pixelart he published on marketplace gets 5 energy. Pretty cool huh?I think thats an amazing idea, but people would copy the creations other people made.This problem is easy to solve, bought "Creations" from marketplace cannot be republished.There could be some featured "Creations", from mods/admins themself or [insert something else here]

*goes to someones world* *uses a bot or eeditor tool like thing to copy an creation* *pastes in own world* I GOT IT FOR FREE //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile wait what is that creation? *makes printscreen and remakes in own world* there done

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by:

#3 2018-11-21 14:31:58

MWstudios

Nexus221 wrote:

Let players decide how to die

This is more like "let EE decide how to die"

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

Wooted by:

#4 2018-11-21 16:14:53

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Personally, I thought that smileys should have their own unique death animations. Like https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/58/040_ghost could have transparent grey sparkles, for example. It would give different smileys just a little bit more personality.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#5 2018-11-21 18:44:39, last edited by mikelolsuperman (2018-11-21 18:46:04)

mikelolsuperman
Website

Um no hate but I made a suggestion about death animations, other people suggested about trials and I'm not sure if people suggested about changing smileys but it's possible using some other software and I don't think it'll be added. Also about the marketplace there should be a limit and some more rules. Like you can't put like some simple pixel art as 10.000 energy and then gain 5k per sale or something. And you could also make a thing like 200 energy, then create a new account and buy the item, then use the 100 energy. I do like the idea of the portal particles but it wouldn't be added probably.

peace wrote:

*goes to someones world* *uses a bot or eeditor tool like thing to copy an creation* *pastes in own world* I GOT IT FOR FREE //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile wait what is that creation? *makes printscreen and remakes in own world* there done

Also this. I'm pretty sure this rarely gets used because of this. I made my crew logo that is 3 smileys by going into 'perfect smileys' with a good friend of mine and I'd just copy the smiley layout in like 30 to 45 minutes.

N1KF wrote:

Personally, I thought that smileys should have their own unique death animations. Like https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/58/040_ghost could have transparent grey sparkles, for example. It would give different smileys just a little bit more personality.

That would be interesting. For https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/87/055_purple_ghost it might be like purple sparkles. For any golden smiley it could maybe be golden stars or something, for https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/4/40/079_skeleton it would be bones, for //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool and :sunburn: it would be suns. For https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/51/102_gingerbread it would be cookie crumbs and maybe for https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/ed/016_bigspender it could be gems etc.

Edit: It might be hard adding the shapes and making them look good, because if you have a death effect that takes up a 5x5 block area it is probably too big for the staff to even consider adding it.

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

mikelolsuperman1542822279732845

Board footer