Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-12 05:09:00

Pingohits
Banned

suggestion for banned user members

banned user members should have the direct ability to utilize the private messaging system built into the forums solely for the sake of private messaging the moderator / admin that most recently banned them. in order to prevent potential spam, one would utilize the equation expression:

PMs = ceil(10 / [(totalWarnPoints * 0.1) + activeWarningPoints)])

of course, the moderator / admin will have direct control over the amount of PMs sent by a user, but may never set it so the user may not be able to respond at all. if they wish to make a modification to a banned user's PM limit, they must submit a public ticket displaying the amount of posts they are limiting / extending, the reason, the respective parties involved and the date (displayed in DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM:SS:MSS).

a public vote will then be conducted in order to determine whether or not the change will be warranted. if 66% of the total votes lead to YES, the admin / moderator must submit another public ticket confirming their action. the banned party has the ability to decline or accept this offer. if they decline, they must notify the moderator involved through two or more communication channels in order to ensure delivery. if they accept, their post count will be modified and will be able to conduct within the bounds. only two modifications to PM counts may be made, with the exception of bans that exceed a length of 3 months.

for unusually long bans (>1 year), the party is automatically issued ten PM counts with one ability to extend. note that the moderator / admin in charge will not be able to limit the PM count for unusually long bans, as it is in violation of Basic User Rights.

if the banned party has successfully persuaded and appealed, the user who issued the ban must comply with Forum Regulation Standards and promote a Certificate of Appeal. A pdf file of the certificate MUST be sent to ALL moderators / admins regardless of activity. This certificate must also be received by the banned party, in which the party may either accept or decline. if they decline, they shall serve the rest of their allotted time. no more than two appeals may be done, in case the banned member regrets their stupid idiotic decision of not taking the appeal. if they do accept, the banned party must submit a contract that concludes the appealing action and receive a signature of agreement from the issuer, another moderator who was not involved in the most recent ban, and a friend. afterwards, they must submit this document, signatures enclosed, to Forum Discussion, where it must amass the woots of the signaturees and at least 3 other forum members. after this is done, the banned party should receive an "Unbanned Certificate" within 1-2 business days.

791mAP8.png

Wooted by: (3)

#2 2018-11-12 05:25:53

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: suggestion for banned user members

They can email me, my email is listed on the ban page.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2018-11-12 05:32:30

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Different55 wrote:

Email isn't very convenient, and it seems kind of formal which goes against the more casual moderation here. On a website where everybody can use a private messaging system, email just seems really unnecessary.

Wooted by:

#4 2018-11-14 20:37:44

Anatoly

N1KF wrote:
Different55 wrote:

Email isn't very convenient, and it seems kind of formal which goes against the more casual moderation here. On a website where everybody can use a private messaging system, email just seems really unnecessary.

But the contact in total would make no sense as diff and buzz are our only admins who do their job quit well.

Do not try to get banned //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink You won’t be able to anti-argue for your ban.

Wooted by:
Anatoly1542224264731916

Board footer