Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-08 02:32:43

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

What Happened?

I think this happened when I entered the world portal. I don't know how or what causes this to happen, but I think it just happens randomly. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/60/012_inquisitive
rZqBEVQ.png

Did this happen to other people? I'm not exactly sure why this happens.

"π“—π“˜π“–π“— π“ π“€π“π“›π“˜π“£π“¨" non-animated signature.
MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

#2 2018-11-08 03:32:26

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Re: What Happened?

Did this occur when you used the world portal to leave the world (one shown in screenshot --> tutorial) or the world portal (tutorial --> one shown in screenshot) to join it?

Because if you were coming from the tutorial world into this world then it might have been caused by me changing the name of the world.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#3 2018-11-08 03:44:21

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

mutantdevle wrote:

Did this occur when you used the world portal to leave the world (one shown in screenshot --> tutorial) or the world portal (tutorial --> one shown in screenshot) to join it?

Because if you were coming from the tutorial world into this world then it might have been caused by me changing the name of the world.

I just entered the world portal from your tutorial world, and I got a EE loading screen, which then loaded both the lobby and the world at the same time. (The loading screen was the lobby one.)

MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

#4 2018-11-08 13:00:43

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

This happened to me before

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#5 2018-11-08 14:19:20

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Sticksam wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

I just entered the world portal from your tutorial world, and I got a EE loading screen, which then loaded both the lobby and the world at the same time. (The loading screen was the lobby one.)

In that case, it might have been because I changed the name of the world (presumably as you were loading into it). The world portal would have recognised the world ID but also would have seen that the world name does not correspond to it. Hence it might have tried to send you to the world and the lobby at the same time? I'm not too sure though because I obviously don't fully know how the code works. But this could be a lead for any of the admins if they want to look into it.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#6 2018-11-09 01:22:27

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

mutantdevle wrote:

In that case, it might have been because I changed the name of the world (presumably as you were loading into it). The world portal would have recognised the world ID but also would have seen that the world name does not correspond to it. Hence it might have tried to send you to the world and the lobby at the same time? I'm not too sure though because I obviously don't fully know how the code works. But this could be a lead for any of the admins if they want to look into it.

Yeah, perhaps this could be a reason why this happened.

MfF1IHH.png

St1ckS4m(EE)1541722947731102

Board footer