Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-06 06:22:58

Onjit
Website

phones are bad

So, I'm a 15 year old in India. I use my phone for hours a day. Not watching **** the whole time or anything. I use it for everything from entertainment, news, studying and gaming. My parents think it's some kind of vodoo that'll rot my brain. Then they go ahead and give my 3 year old brother a tabby just so he'll shut up and he plays on it for hours. It's apparently fine when a 3 year old is watching weird freaky elsagate stuff on YouTube unsupervised, but me, a responsible 15 year old who'll not copy the things I see and become a violent brat. And they suggest I may fall into "bad company" online. All the kids outside are saints. I'll end up getting into trouble, get kidnapped or murdered. They'll show me some B's about the "dangers of the internet". Ignoring that that's much more likely to happen when I'm outside, doing the perfectly safe activity of playing and wandering about. **** this hypocircy.

:.|:;

#2 2018-10-06 13:32:02

XxAtillaxX

Re: phones are bad

Hi.

I'm a 67 year old grandmother with five nephews and three nieces. I don't know much about these touch phones but I hear from others around me that they are quite dangerous and people can get sick from catching the viruses from the on line web site forums. I would hope that your mother and father are looking after your little brother when he plays with his tabby cat because they can be very rough at times. Thank you for reading my on line letter, dear. Remember to stay in school, focus on getting good grades, and please try to stay away from the drugs. I hear the marijuana and those digital smoking pens are popular with the kids today.

—Sent from my iPhone

signature.png
*u stinky*

#3 2018-10-06 15:59:14

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

I agree phones cant even run ee

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#4 2018-10-07 00:22:38

Kira

Onjit wrote:

So, I'm a 15 year old in India. I use my phone for hours a day. Not watching **** the whole time or anything. I use it for everything from entertainment, news, studying and gaming. My parents think it's some kind of vodoo that'll rot my brain. Then they go ahead and give my 3 year old brother a tabby just so he'll shut up and he plays on it for hours. It's apparently fine when a 3 year old is watching weird freaky elsagate stuff on YouTube unsupervised, but me, a responsible 15 year old who'll not copy the things I see and become a violent brat. And they suggest I may fall into "bad company" online. All the kids outside are saints. I'll end up getting into trouble, get kidnapped or murdered. They'll show me some B's about the "dangers of the internet". Ignoring that that's much more likely to happen when I'm outside, doing the perfectly safe activity of playing and wandering about. **** this hypocircy.

Did you just say

voodoo?

Calls Sonytv

Wooted by:

#5 2018-10-07 00:48:26

Minimania
Moderation Team

Kira wrote:
Onjit wrote:

Did you just say

voodoo?

Calls Sonytv

Jesus has a phone number?

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#6 2021-09-15 11:59:58

Onjit
Website

this thread is now closed

goodbye

:.|:;

Onjit1631617198791332

Board footer