Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-10-05 09:51:04

cpcrabs

Re: Future Easter Eggs

I really, really love the easter egg hunts that you guys are doing. It keeps the community active, and I think they're dang cool. It's refreshing to have to see progress over time on these hunts and I think you've done a great job.

But, it doesn't mean they can't be improved upon. A lot of people in this post have taken the time to give very valuable suggestions for future egg hunts, and to see Xenonetix woot every post disagreeing with these suggestions is pretty disheartening. Look, I personally think these egg hunts are fine as they are, but why settle for fine when you can make it so much better just by listening to some constructive criticism? It may seem pretty minor, but how well you can respond to suggestions right now will definitely influence our trust in you going forward into EEU.

17 i think

Wooted by:
cpcrabs1538729464727339

Board footer