Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-14 14:11:04

Anatoly

ee.com/games/PW####?spawn=2

Basically, you’re anyway able to place a world portal in your own world to another’s person worlds if you talk about abuse

Useful for forum links.

#2 2018-09-14 14:24:59

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

Re: ee.com/games/PW####?spawn=2

No, it breaks the purpose of the world portal system.

#3 2018-09-14 14:32:11

peace

no you cant it will spawn to the default spawn if not your world or crew world

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by: (3)

#4 2018-09-14 15:41:42

mikelolsuperman
Website

That would be nice but it could be used to cheat if world portals will be used in future campaigns, just put a world portal leading to the last spawnpoint which is probably also the highest ID, and then spawn from that world and you're at the trophy with a press of y

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#5 2018-09-14 16:41:07

Anatoly

mikelolsuperman wrote:

That would be nice but it could be used to cheat if world portals will be used in future campaigns, just put a world portal leading to the last spawnpoint which is probably also the highest ID, and then spawn from that world and you're at the trophy with a press of y

HG wrote:

Do you read only title? Reading content would be also good.

Anatoly wrote:

Basically, you’re anyway able to place a world portal in your own world to another’s person worlds if you talk about abuse

I can place a world portal in my world to your world anyway. If this won't get prevented, then this could be added, if that will be prevented,
what about a world setting that allows/disallows preventations?

#6 2018-09-14 16:43:29

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

The red spawns are intended to be used to join the world, from other worlds, with world portals.

#7 2018-09-14 16:48:13, last edited by LukeM (2018-09-14 16:49:59)

LukeM
Website

Anatoly wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:

HG wrote:

Anatoly wrote:

I can place a world portal in my world to your world anyway. If this won't get prevented, then this could be added, if that will be prevented,
what about a world setting that allows/disallows preventations?

peace wrote:

no you cant it will spawn to the default spawn if not your world or crew world

(just tested this to make sure that something isn't going wrong and this is definitely still the case)

Wooted by: (3)

#8 2018-09-14 18:00:34

mikelolsuperman
Website

Anatoly wrote:

Yes I read content too, and you said

Anatoly wrote:

Basically, you’re anyway able to place a world portal in your own world to another’s person worlds if you talk about abuse.

'in another person's worlds' so in worlds from other creators. So also in campaign worlds because they are made by people that play the game. Visit any campaign. On the top left it says the title, then it says the owner of the world and the crew if there is one. Then it shows stats like plays and likes, then it shows playerlist and chat. In all that there is a person that owns the world. So the person that gave his level away for a campaign. He did all the work, not a bot. So it is another person's level. So you are saying that you can have it go there. If I give my opinion I don't just look at the title, think 'Meh this could be exploited in a way that got mentioned in the original post. Let's comment about it without reading if it's there first'. I read the post, read the comments to see if someone else said it and if no-one mentioned it and it's not in the original post, I post it. That is because you didn't say it doesn't work on campaign levels so I said it would be a way to cheat a campaign if it uses world portals. Like the way you said it in the title you could paste level links on the block or something and then put spawn=2 so it goes to the world portal spawn point labeled as 2, so not the beginning spawnpoint.

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

mikelolsuperman1536944434724580

Board footer