Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-10 14:52:40

peace

zones

okay firts of all /show and /hide zones shows and hides zones if you have edit like secrets now

okay zones if visible are like a transparent version of pink candy bg wiht in th emiddle of it the name of zone

there are diffrent zones oyu can set
firts of all effect zone get effect when oyu enter zone no matter how you enter it effect remover block doesnt wokr in that zone
god mode zone its self eplaning
edit zone (cant place blocks aoutide the zone you are in)
open edit zone is an edit zon eiwhtotu godmode (basicaly like open worlds)
minmpa and spectator zone can use map and spectate in that zone

zones are visible with name only fi you have edit same like secrtes
zones where you can have godmode can have settings in what happens if you try flying out
you can either just ungod them or kill them or teleport them back in zone or teleport to a specific place in world ( like entrrace of the zone)
zones cna overlap each other and there cna be multiplie of same zone sin a world
zones dont eneed to be a fixed square it can have any shape
specila zones can be made with posion effect whereas if you come closer to the center timer runs faster ( probably with factors you set EX: you made a space world and when you are like 20 blocks away of the sun you get 999 sec poison but when you are say 15 blcoks away of sun timer runs 1.5 times fatser so after 2 secodns you basicaly lost 3 seconds of timer)
these zones can be very useufll to place over water to make sure you only have x air to breathe under water
but this also brings me to the idea to chnage the apearance of poison in anything oyu like is it oxyon is it poison or is it fire? you choose!

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#2 2018-09-10 15:59:00

Anatoly

Re: zones

Translation:

Zones

- You can hide/see/set/remove zone borders with a command, if you have edit
- If you enter a zone, your effects will be set to the zones parameters, when you exit, your effects go back to normal (If you enter another zone immediately, your effects will immediately change.)
- To the parameters you can add: Edit, God Mode
- Different zone may have different physics set (or at least thats what ive read?): e.g. timer runs faster/slower, gravity???, etc.
- Zones may overlap (so ee gets buggy)

oxygen = poison
okay.....

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2018-09-10 16:10:38

mikelolsuperman
Website

Anatoly wrote:

Translation:

Zones

- You can hide/see/set/remove zone borders with a command, if you have edit
- If you enter a zone, your effects will be set to the zones parameters, when you exit, your effects go back to normal (If you enter another zone immediately, your effects will immediately change.)
- To the parameters you can add: Edit, God Mode
- Different zone may have different physics set (or at least thats what ive read?): e.g. timer runs faster/slower, gravity???, etc.
- Zones may overlap (so ee gets buggy)

oxygen = poison
okay.....

Wow the time you took to remove spelling errors and make it compact just deserves a prize. I wouldn't wanna do this.

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Wooted by:

#4 2018-09-10 16:16:24

peace

er forgot to say zone making is owner only and you dont lso eother effects

peace.png

#5 2018-09-10 16:27:39

mikelolsuperman
Website

Yeah it should be owner only to make zones. If you give 1 person edit, and they can set a zone for edit, then it's basically free edit but you can't do anything about it.

BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

#6 2018-09-10 16:59:57

Anatoly

I think zones should be public (all with edit) - but only owner only can set the edit parameter to true.

#7 2018-09-10 18:38:12

mikelolsuperman
Website

Oh so like how signs are public but golden signs are owner only because they aren't a permanent purchase, same goes for cakes, hologram blocks, world portals, diamonds and back in the day portals, invisible portals, spawns etc.

BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

#8 2018-09-10 19:28:23

peace

Anatoly wrote:

I think zones should be public (all with edit) - but only owner only can set the edit parameter to true.

that coiould also work but then alos make the godmode zone owner only because godmode blcok is ownwe ronly too

peace.png

Wooted by:
peace1536604103724057

Board footer