Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-16 18:00:43, last edited by Zoey2070 (2018-08-16 18:20:34)

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

FRIEND: ACQUIRED

tumblr_pdkcshga3f1qhzwhso1_540.gif

WHAT!!!!! A GREAT!!!!!!!!!! FRIEND!

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#2 2018-08-16 18:02:09, last edited by TaskManager (2018-08-16 18:03:26)

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: FRIEND: ACQUIRED

gratz zoey now you can brag that you have irl friends!!

EDIT: ALSO ASMR WITH SUBTITLES WHEN
ALSO REVIEW ON THE SHIRT AND PRINT QUALITY AND HOW IT FEELS ON TOUCH WHEN

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#3 2018-08-16 18:03:37, last edited by Zoey2070 (2018-08-16 18:50:29)

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

TaskManager wrote:

gratz zoey now you can brag that you have irl friends!!

ONLY ONE, BUT THEY ARE A GOOD FRIEND INDEED

IT'S A VERY NICE AND COMFORTABLE SHIRT, I'M GOING TO WEAR IT OUT IN PUBLIC

EDIT: NOW IG UESS

contribute

https://youtu.be/o2LeE5AYyWE

danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]

#4 2018-08-16 18:23:14, last edited by Zoey2070 (2018-08-16 18:25:05)

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Kirby wrote:

ha my friend is BIGGER

Size doesn't matter!!!!!!!!!!! all friends are EQUALLY FILLED WITH LOVE

e: kirby made + deleted a post by the time i replied to it then remade it, i'm not a time traveller nor a dirty stinking double poster

Wooted by:

#5 2018-08-16 18:23:33

Kirby

ha my friend is BIGGER

unknown.png

#6 2018-08-16 18:42:04

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Your face looks weird.

Wooted by: (2)

#7 2018-08-16 18:54:30

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

N1KF wrote:

Your face looks weird.

nikf those are tears of joy its a natural reaction

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#8 2018-08-16 20:53:36

Blackmask

friend
cool

#9 2018-08-16 23:06:43

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Sqwairle wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

Who is that?

His name is SMILEY

#10 2022-02-05 05:41:32, last edited by Zoey2070 (2022-02-05 05:41:47)

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

FRIEND UNACQUIRED ;(

MOUSE ATE HIM

xAPQOdJ.png

RIP FRIEND 2018-2022

#11 2022-02-05 13:37:40

TundrumMax
Formerly Memomemo

Zoey2070 wrote:

FRIEND UNACQUIRED ;(

MOUSE ATE HIM

https://i.imgur.com/xAPQOdJ.png

RIP FRIEND 2018-2022

NOOOOO

I can speak by breathing in but it sounds like a dying horse

TundrumMax.png

Signature by HG

#12 2022-02-06 02:03:22

Raphe9000

The only acceptable path forward is to eat the mouse as revenge.

#13 2022-02-06 02:20:53

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Raphe9000 wrote:

And how do you do that ?

#14 2022-02-06 03:22:07

Raphe9000

rat wrote:
Raphe9000 wrote:

And how do you do that ?

Can't guarantee it would go well, especially if you haven't made something like it before, but I've never gotten sick from it. Also I've never only cooked one mouse at a time, so some of these proportions might be a bit off. If you have extra marinade or sauce, I know it also goes well with chicken, possum, rabbit, many varieties of small bird, and cat (but cat is gross in general and illegal to eat in most backwards places so don't bother with it unless you're dealing with a particularly annoying cat).

So first, I would unfortunately not recommend eating the tails and feet. Though it tends to be a much more gratifying form of revenge to leave no part of the mouse uneaten, those parts taste as gross as they look and can tarnish the otherwise delectable dish that comes from a meat as sweet and tasty as mouse, so I suggest removing and discarding those before you do anything else. I always recommend a good ol' fashion meat cleaver for this process, but these parts are so thin that just about any knife should be able to get through them with enough force applied. Next, you should start the skinning process. Place it on a cutting board if you wanna be safe, then make a cut running from the stomach to the neck, thick enough to get through all the skin but not so thick that you risk penetrating any organs. Remember that mice are generally quite small, so this will be hard. After you've made your first cut, also cut the middle of the neck on the back of the mouse. Reach under the skin with a few fingers on both sides of the neck, and pull your hands away with a fair amount of pressure. This should sever the skin and allow the rest of the skin to come off rather easily with a pull from what's left of the neck and back leg.

Next is the gutting. Make an incision across the mouse's front side from the chest to the abdomen. Cut it open, and cut through the ribcage to get the heart. Remove it and the rest of the organs by pulling downwards. This should only take a single pull, especially since it's so small. Put those organs to the side for now; they'll be going in the sauce. As for any bones, just discard them. They're not nearly large enough to make a good broth in my opinion, but you can try if you think your results will be different from mine. As for deboning the rest of the mouse, I wouldn't bother. The bones are super small, and it's really just not worth the effort when the alternative is a nice crunch. I mean eating off of bones is pretty normal anyway.

I'd suggest letting your mouse meat marinate though you don't have to. If you wanna do one I know goes well with mouse, mix 1 tbsp of lemon juice, 1 tbsp of lime juice, 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar, 1/4 cup of olive oil, 1/4 cup of brown sugar, 2 tbsp of soy sauce, 1 tbsp of fish sauce, 1 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp of pepper, 1/2 tsp of garlic powder, and 1/4 tsp of red pepper. Go ahead and fork your mouse meat all around, and put it in a plastic bag alongside the marinade. Let it sit for a few hours, maybe like 3 or 4. If you decide not to marinate the mouse, just coat in generously in salt and pepper at the absolute least. Some garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika also go pretty well.

Now for the sauce, I like a garlic cream. First, go ahead and pulverize those organs in a food processor. It will really enhance the flavor of the sauce in a way I've seen few people acknowledge. You could maybe add the bones, but I've never tried it so I don't know. Now go ahead and get a pan out, and add 1/3 cup of butter, 4 minced garlic cloves, and your mouse mush. Cook it over medium-low, and when the butter is melted and you can really smell the garlic. Whisk in 1 tbsp of flour, and cook for like a minute more. Gradually add 2/3 cup of cream, all while stirring. Let it simmer for at least 2 minutes, and remove the heat. Then stir in 1 tbsp of parsley and however much salt and pepper tastes right to you. Put this to the side.

Now heat a grill up to medium heat, and place your mouse (removed from the marinade by now) on it. Grill it for about three minutes, then flip it and grill the other side as well. After three more minutes have passed, take it off the grill and plate it. Pour however much of the sauce your think works on top of it, or put the sauce in a side dish and dip your mouse. Add any more salt or pepper if you wish, and enjoy.

Like I said before, mouse is particularly tasty, so your revenge will literally be sweet and delicious. Drizzle a little honey over it too if you really want to drive the point home.

Wooted by: (3)

#15 2022-02-06 03:59:08

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Raphe9000 wrote:

[long]

THANK U I ATE THE HALF-ATE RAT IN THE NPC FRIEND DRAWEER

#16 2022-02-06 05:38:01

AllenCaspe9510
Website

Raphe9000 wrote:

Nah dude, rats should be treated with kindness

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#17 2022-02-06 22:02:47, last edited by chzandham (2022-02-06 22:03:18)

chzandham

Raphe9000 wrote:
rat wrote:
Raphe9000 wrote:

And how do you do that ?

Can't guarantee it would go well, especially if you haven't made something like it before, but I've never gotten sick from it. Also I've never only cooked one mouse at a time, so some of these proportions might be a bit off. If you have extra marinade or sauce, I know it also goes well with chicken, possum, rabbit, many varieties of small bird, and cat (but cat is gross in general and illegal to eat in most backwards places so don't bother with it unless you're dealing with a particularly annoying cat).

So first, I would unfortunately not recommend eating the tails and feet. Though it tends to be a much more gratifying form of revenge to leave no part of the mouse uneaten, those parts taste as gross as they look and can tarnish the otherwise delectable dish that comes from a meat as sweet and tasty as mouse, so I suggest removing and discarding those before you do anything else. I always recommend a good ol' fashion meat cleaver for this process, but these parts are so thin that just about any knife should be able to get through them with enough force applied. Next, you should start the skinning process. Place it on a cutting board if you wanna be safe, then make a cut running from the stomach to the neck, thick enough to get through all the skin but not so thick that you risk penetrating any organs. Remember that mice are generally quite small, so this will be hard. After you've made your first cut, also cut the middle of the neck on the back of the mouse. Reach under the skin with a few fingers on both sides of the neck, and pull your hands away with a fair amount of pressure. This should sever the skin and allow the rest of the skin to come off rather easily with a pull from what's left of the neck and back leg.

Next is the gutting. Make an incision across the mouse's front side from the chest to the abdomen. Cut it open, and cut through the ribcage to get the heart. Remove it and the rest of the organs by pulling downwards. This should only take a single pull, especially since it's so small. Put those organs to the side for now; they'll be going in the sauce. As for any bones, just discard them. They're not nearly large enough to make a good broth in my opinion, but you can try if you think your results will be different from mine. As for deboning the rest of the mouse, I wouldn't bother. The bones are super small, and it's really just not worth the effort when the alternative is a nice crunch. I mean eating off of bones is pretty normal anyway.

I'd suggest letting your mouse meat marinate though you don't have to. If you wanna do one I know goes well with mouse, mix 1 tbsp of lemon juice, 1 tbsp of lime juice, 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar, 1/4 cup of olive oil, 1/4 cup of brown sugar, 2 tbsp of soy sauce, 1 tbsp of fish sauce, 1 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp of pepper, 1/2 tsp of garlic powder, and 1/4 tsp of red pepper. Go ahead and fork your mouse meat all around, and put it in a plastic bag alongside the marinade. Let it sit for a few hours, maybe like 3 or 4. If you decide not to marinate the mouse, just coat in generously in salt and pepper at the absolute least. Some garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika also go pretty well.

Now for the sauce, I like a garlic cream. First, go ahead and pulverize those organs in a food processor. It will really enhance the flavor of the sauce in a way I've seen few people acknowledge. You could maybe add the bones, but I've never tried it so I don't know. Now go ahead and get a pan out, and add 1/3 cup of butter, 4 minced garlic cloves, and your mouse mush. Cook it over medium-low, and when the butter is melted and you can really smell the garlic. Whisk in 1 tbsp of flour, and cook for like a minute more. Gradually add 2/3 cup of cream, all while stirring. Let it simmer for at least 2 minutes, and remove the heat. Then stir in 1 tbsp of parsley and however much salt and pepper tastes right to you. Put this to the side.

Now heat a grill up to medium heat, and place your mouse (removed from the marinade by now) on it. Grill it for about three minutes, then flip it and grill the other side as well. After three more minutes have passed, take it off the grill and plate it. Pour however much of the sauce your think works on top of it, or put the sauce in a side dish and dip your mouse. Add any more salt or pepper if you wish, and enjoy.

Like I said before, mouse is particularly tasty, so your revenge will literally be sweet and delicious. Drizzle a little honey over it too if you really want to drive the point home.

Never did I anticipate a professionally written tutorial on preparing a mouse for oral consumption. Truly informative, Raphael.

Invisible text is cool... (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

Is Raphe even actually a name, though? I was almost certain it was short for Raphael but I can't find much of anything to back up my thinking. Is it a nickname, or a unique name? Surely someone's named their child "Raphe" before so I can't possibly imagine it not being a name. Despite playing Everybody Edits with you occasionally for several years I never asked about it until now. To this day I'm still wondering if TOOP is just a nickname or an abbreviation/acronym! Is it?! What is TOOP's REAL name? Does he HAVE a name? (That was exaggerated.) What is Everybody Edits lore? Is MrShoe actually a shoe? Will Everybody Edits! ever be released?! So many questions!

I wonder if anyone has found this block of text hiding under such an obvious hint...? Not to mention the suspiciously lengthed spacing of the reply itself. Seriously, how could you NOT find this? If you aren't seeing this I will make a disappointed expression both physically and virtually. If you haven't found this by now despite the incredibly obvious hint I guarantee that you will feel utter shame and guilt being brought upon you for the rest of your life... That is, if you were actually taking this seriously, but you're not supposed to!

tptD29P.png

Credits to Stubby For Making me this Signature!

Wooted by: (2)
chzandham1644181367792472

Board footer