Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-28 02:51:58, last edited by ILikeTofuuJoe (2018-06-28 02:53:19)

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

Post suggestions for the reboot!

:)Thiss is a topic for suggestions for the reboot. This can be the topic that has al the suggestions for the reboot. So if youbhave an idea for tthe reboot, post it here.:)

My suggestions:

Ones I posted:
1: Sub Worlds
Ones from others:
2: Invisible Boosts:)

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#2 2018-06-28 04:49:47

Yonanoke
Formerly Glaauber
Website

Re: Post suggestions for the reboot!

What is

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

?

In-game arts

友達をまだ忘れていません。
Our memories will always belong to Everybody Edits

#3 2018-06-28 05:38:55

HeyNK

reported for endorsing invisible boosts
the invisible police will be here to take you away shortly, don't watch for them

#4 2018-06-28 12:04:48

Andymakeer

Switch Resetters - always set the switch id state to OFF

Switch Adder/Decreaser - turns on/off the next higher switch that is Off/On between an interval

Switch Shifter Plus/Minus - turns on/off the next higher switch that is Off/On between an interval and turns off/on the previous one that was on/off

Switch Copy - copies the state of the switches between an interval into another switch interval

Coin Adder/Decreaser - gives/takes an amount of coins to the player

Resource Effect - grants/removes the player a resource bar which has an ID and an icon equal to any Decoration Block

Resource Add/Decrease - gives/takes an amount of resources of an ID that has been initialized to the player

Resource Door/Gate - opens/closes when the player has specific amount of a resource

Team Spikes - kill all but the players of the same team color of the spike

Team Heal Effect - heals players but those of opposite team colors

Team Kill Button - kills all players but those of the same team color of the button and teamless players

Team Curse Effect - curses everyone that touches, but the curse is only tagged to players of opposite team colors

Self Heal Effect - heal effect but does not affect other players

Cure Effect - heals from curses/zombies, but player still die to spike/fire/lava

Thorn Effect - instantly kill players that hit the player (has duration like curse/zombie, kills the player upon expire, acts as spike hazard)

Team Void Effect - removes all effects from players of other team colors and teamless that hit the player

Move Block Effect - blocks player movement (jump remains able)

F

#5 2018-06-28 13:18:36

LukeM
Website

Andymakeer wrote:

Switch Resetters - always set the switch id state to OFF
Switch setters and resetters are a good idea, although not strictly needed as you can simulate this with doors and normal switches

Switch Adder/Decreaser - turns on/off the next higher switch that is Off/On between an interval
Switch Shifter Plus/Minus - turns on/off the next higher switch that is Off/On between an interval and turns off/on the previous one that was on/off
I don't see what these would be useful for?

Switch Copy - copies the state of the switches between an interval into another switch interval
This is a bit too specific imo, I dont think they should add things that do this sort of thing

Coin Adder/Decreaser - gives/takes an amount of coins to the player
Although this would be good, It has problems such as which coin is un-collected, or whatever

Resource Effect - grants/removes the player a resource bar which has an ID and an icon equal to any Decoration Block
Resource Add/Decrease - gives/takes an amount of resources of an ID that has been initialized to the player
Resource Door/Gate - opens/closes when the player has specific amount of a resource
I like these ideas //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Similar things have been suggested before but this sounds more polished to me

Team Spikes - kill all but the players of the same team color of the spike
Team Kill Button - kills all players but those of the same team color of the button and teamless players
These sounds a bit too complicated for a single block to me... Although for the spikes it would be good if they generalised this and allowed any block to act as a team / coin door

Team Heal Effect - heals players but those of opposite team colors
Team Void Effect - removes all effects from players of other team colors and teamless that hit the player
Team Curse Effect - curses everyone that touches, but the curse is only tagged to players of opposite team colors
These seem a bit too specific to me, I can only think of one or two cases where they would actually be useful

Self Heal Effect - heal effect but does not affect other players
Cure Effect - heals from curses/zombies, but player still die to spike/fire/lava
Sounds useful, although a bit too similar to normal heal effect, maybe if they just added these and not the original

Thorn Effect - instantly kill players that hit the player (has duration like curse/zombie, kills the player upon expire, acts as spike hazard)
Similar to the above this sounds a bit too similar to zombie, maybe if it has checkboxes for spread or whatever (or they reworked how effects work to make them more customisable)

Move Block Effect - blocks player movement (jump remains able)
I like this one, it would be useful for switch machines, although it could be a problem if something goes wrong and the player gets stuck

Wooted by:

#6 2018-06-28 18:30:10

MWstudios

Yonanoke wrote:

What is

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

?

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=42849

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months