Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-17 15:27:40, last edited by peace (2018-05-18 15:16:41)

peace

lots o sugestions

lets give some neat suggestions to the game //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

- effect pause block: it ujust oauses timers like curse/zombie and continu's them after hitting the play effect block could just be an option for curse and zombie (maby by setting their time to -1 and -2?)
- effect area: set an area to give people an set effects and when they leave the area they lose them
- reward block: block that just gives set amount of resources like coins switches effects ect you can set how many times they an collect it and for switches wherter it toggles them off on or noraml switch touch (it then checks if its on or off and then switches it) this block is VERY VERY VERY usefull for siwtch resetters as you can reset all the switches with just 1 block you can set if they need to press C or not
- 3rd layer : mutandevle suggested it a few days agao to be able to place invisbile blcoks on decroations let me add stuff on it sometimes you just want to place 2 action blocks on each other like 2 diffrent doors for exmaple a coin door and a switch door or you just want to hide a portal behind a door or behind a decoration or create your own hazard by hiding a spike somewhere
EDIT: the invisible layer
- note block: not sure if it is actualy a block but just being able to set a message on some blcoks and with a kyebind you can read it like you read inspect
- murder effect: you murder everyone you touch you will have this efffect unlimited or for a set of time you can try to kill an guy wiht protection but he will be protected ofc //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile im not sure whete ryou ca kill other players wiht this effect or not
- effect settings: want to let players jump low? move slow? give them more gravity? or make sure they can die form falling? (negative side form protection) or something in between it? just let uss be able to set the effect sin % like jump x% higher -% is opposite protection will be set to disable protection and suicidial wiht this new effect player can die faster they cna die from falling they get infected by players that are just close (not touching just close in a rnag eof x blocks) low gravity will gets limit suntill you bought gravity effect to make sure players wont set the low rgvaity to 0% and let it act as a no gravoty effect

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2018-05-17 17:06:19

Andymakeer

Re: lots o sugestions

- There is no point in a permanent curse, but zombie is interesting.

- You can already build stuff like this.

F

#3 2018-05-18 15:15:58

peace

yay mroe suggestions //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by:

#4 2018-05-18 21:55:15

Raphe9000

I think I got it.

CONTENT WARNING

Wooted by:

#5 2018-05-18 23:44:18

Trytu

peace wrote:

- effect settings: want to let players jump low? move slow? give them more gravity? or make sure they can die form falling? (negative side form protection) or something in between it? just let uss be able to set the effect sin % like jump x% higher -% is opposite protection will be set to disable protection and suicidial wiht this new effect player can die faster they cna die from falling they get infected by players that are just close (not touching just close in a rnag eof x blocks) low gravity will gets limit suntill you bought gravity effect to make sure players wont set the low rgvaity to 0% and let it act as a no gravoty effect

It was suggested so many times from the moment when development add multijump effect. I hope that in close future it'll be added :3, but i think 25% accuracy, could be sufficient for that.
I'm waiting too to make duardion of fire effect changeable in lava block.
#simmilar suggestions: one two could we search third?? :3

that idea with third layer is very nice too :3,  mutandevle has very nice idea :3

4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

#6 2018-05-19 00:12:11

Jorc

can you write it clearer

i dont understand your English skills
what happened to you

#7 2018-05-19 09:27:09

Xfrogman43

EEJoranasc wrote:

what happened to you