Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-11 15:47:10, last edited by peace (2018-05-11 15:47:43)

peace

allow us to place gold blocks if owner is goldmember

^

edit you need ot be goldmember too and i mean in someone others world

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by: (3)

#2 2018-05-11 16:08:41, last edited by Gosha (2018-05-11 16:09:50)

Gosha

Re: allow us to place gold blocks if owner is goldmember

do you also want to place diamond blocks if owner has any

#3 2018-05-11 16:33:11, last edited by MartenM (2018-05-11 16:35:20)

MartenM
Website

Gosha wrote:

yes

This is obviously a joke, but I do not find this a very bad suggestion. It would be kinda interesting to have something that 'boosts' a world if the owner is GM.
Not in the way as suggested here but in some other kind of way maybe.

lm3hgg8.jpg

Ingame: marten22        My steam: MartenM

#4 2018-05-11 17:52:53

peace

Gosha wrote:

that is not needed as they are nto unlimited gm blocks are unlimited and therefor you coudl help the owner fill an area with gm bg if you are also gm

peace.png

#5 2018-05-11 18:25:03

Kirby

Gosha wrote:

i think it would be reasonable, as it wouldn't still only be in their world and it'd still have the same maximum as the owner

regardless, having it do this for GM makes sense. it's rly annoying when you have GM and you can't place them in someone else's world. Beta doesn't do this

Wooted by: (3)

#6 2018-05-11 18:41:26

peace

Kirby wrote:

it's rly annoying when you have GM and you can't place them in someone else's world

this is reasonable but what not reasonable is is that if owner has gm too and you can thelphim fill his world

peace.png

#7 2018-05-11 22:03:52

Guest.

Kirby wrote:
Gosha wrote:

i think it would be reasonable, as it wouldn't still only be in their world and it'd still have the same maximum as the owner

regardless, having it do this for GM makes sense. it's rly annoying when you have GM and you can't place them in someone else's world. Beta doesn't do this

the entire point of gm is to make money though. it’s a limited service because of that - if other people were always placing the blocks for others you’d be losing money

#8 2018-05-12 02:45:36, last edited by Latif (2018-05-12 02:49:00)

Latif

Jet wrote:
Kirby wrote:
Gosha wrote:

the entire point of gm is to make money though. it’s a limited service because of that - if other people were always placing the blocks for others you’d be losing money

Ok yes we understand that. But peace is trying to say that gold members should be allowed to place gold blocks if the owner of the world they are in is a gold member too. So if someone else places a gold block in your world you could've placed the gold block yourself too (if you're both gm).

This should be implemented. I like this idea. Except that diamond thing then.

Wooted by:

#9 2018-05-12 03:33:33

Guest.

Latif wrote:
Jet wrote:
Kirby wrote:
Gosha wrote:

Ok yes we understand that. But peace is trying to say that gold members should be allowed to place gold blocks if the owner of the world they are in is a gold member too. So if someone else places a gold block in your world you could've placed the gold block yourself too (if you're both gm).

oh. that sounds fine
i couldn’t understand peace because his typing is abysmal it’s like he tries to misspell every word //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

#10 2018-05-12 04:40:21

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

Jet wrote:
Latif wrote:
Jet wrote:
Kirby wrote:
Gosha wrote:

oh. that sounds fine
i couldn’t understand peace because his typing is abysmal it’s like he tries to misspell every word //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

i thought you were the main of translator, are you not?

suddenly random sig change

Wooted by:

#11 2018-05-12 04:44:36

Guest.

Slabdrill wrote:
Jet wrote:
Latif wrote:
Jet wrote:
Kirby wrote:

oh. that sounds fine

i thought you were the main of translator, are you not?

..no?

#12 2018-05-12 12:55:11

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Kirby wrote:

when you have GM and you can't place them in someone else's world.

lmao I wasn't even aware of this
support all the way

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#13 2018-05-12 19:07:08

hummerz5

one argument could be made that if the owner has a bot, they could let the user place as themselves... so there's not a whole lot to be gained by saying it shouldn't happen.

But on the other hand, nothing says we have to make such actions easier.

hummerz51526148428706233

Board footer