Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-05 18:29:00

peace

mine tab should be seperated in 2 tabs

well i mean 3 a tab wiht all worlds a tab with empty worlds (either empty or never visisted) and a tab with the rest that i diddnt mention
and a minimap button so you ca nsee what in is also nice

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by:

#2 2018-05-05 19:56:03

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: mine tab should be seperated in 2 tabs

peace wrote:

well i mean 3

well why did you not change it in the title then if you changed your mind so quick

peace wrote:

the rest that i diddnt mention

what are those

peace wrote:

yes

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#3 2018-05-05 20:55:39

Translator
Banned

peace wrote:

well i mean 3 a tab wiht all worlds a tab with empty worlds (either empty or never visisted) and a tab with the rest that i diddnt mention

The mine tab should be separated into 3 tabs: all worlds, empty worlds, others that I did not mention.

--

This makes no sense, I need help deciphering his post.

#4 2018-05-05 21:23:28, last edited by Kikikan (2018-05-05 21:23:54)

Kikikan

Translator wrote:
peace wrote:

The mine tab should be separated into 3 tabs: all worlds, empty worlds, others that I did not mention.

--

He basically wants the "my worlds" tab in the lobby to be separated into 3 parts: All, empty, non-empty
+ a little icon next to each world name which displays the minimap for that world
That's what I could decipher at least.

#5 2018-05-05 21:57:26

Translator
Banned

Kikikan wrote:
Translator wrote:
peace wrote:

--

He basically wants the "my worlds" tab in the lobby to be separated into 3 parts: All, empty, non-empty
+ a little icon next to each world name which displays the minimap for that world

Excellent job!

--

I doubt this would happen as it requires loading the world data for every world when you join the lobby. (Which is already a lagfest.)

Wooted by:

#6 2018-05-06 11:45:59

peace

Kikikan wrote:
Translator wrote:
peace wrote:

--

yes that is what i want

Translator wrote:

I doubt this would happen as it requires loading the world data for every world when you join the lobby. (Which is already a lagfest.)

they could soly load the data from th eminimap

peace.png

#7 2018-05-06 12:15:29, last edited by LukeM (2018-05-06 12:18:49)

LukeM
Website

peace wrote:
Translator wrote:

Currently, minimaps are only loaded when you are in the worlds tab, as otherwise you would always get the huge delay when you leave worlds / join the lobby. What you are suggesting is that all the minimaps from all of your worlds should be loaded every time, which imo is a bad idea. We already have the worlds tab for seeing non-empty worlds minimaps, so I dont think it would be a good idea to also add this to the mine tab, especially when people usually use this feature to prevent the huge delay when loading worlds.

#8 2018-05-06 13:42:27

peace

LukeM wrote:
peace wrote:
Translator wrote:

Currently, minimaps are only loaded when you are in the worlds tab, as otherwise you would always get the huge delay when you leave worlds / join the lobby. What you are suggesting is that all the minimaps from all of your worlds should be loaded every time, which imo is a bad idea. We already have the worlds tab for seeing non-empty worlds minimaps, so I dont think it would be a good idea to also add this to the mine tab, especially when people usually use this feature to prevent the huge delay when loading worlds.

world tabs only show visisble worlds

peace.png

#9 2018-05-06 14:04:08

LukeM
Website

peace wrote:
LukeM wrote:

Oh yes, I guess that is a slight difference between them, but I still think it would be better to leave the minimaps in the worlds tab, rather than massively slowing down the rest of the lobby, I guess possibly changing how the worlds tab works to make it slightly more consistent (maybe a tick box for whether to show hidden worlds)

#10 2018-05-06 15:46:57

peace

LukeM wrote:
peace wrote:
LukeM wrote:

Oh yes, I guess that is a slight difference between them, but I still think it would be better to leave the minimaps in the worlds tab, rather than massively slowing down the rest of the lobby, I guess possibly changing how the worlds tab works to make it slightly more consistent (maybe a tick box for whether to show hidden worlds)

or only lod data when you click the minimap icon

peace.png

#11 2018-05-06 16:39:24

LukeM
Website

peace wrote:
LukeM wrote:
peace wrote:
LukeM wrote:

Oh wait, nvm, I think I misread Kikikan's version of your post (and had forgotten what you originally said), I was thinking icon as in a small version of the image, instead of a button to show the image.

#12 2018-05-06 17:54:56

peace

LukeM wrote:
peace wrote:
LukeM wrote:
peace wrote:
LukeM wrote:

Oh wait, nvm, I think I misread Kikikan's version of your post (and had forgotten what you originally said), I was thinking icon as in a small version of the image, instead of a button to show the image.

just the star button that is in every tab

peace.png

peace1525625696705492

Board footer