Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2018-01-06 11:05:55

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,863
Website

/imyours [true/false]

If you want to go afk in any loadscreen world, and the owner wants to change your look and position he would be able to change your outfit, the onlys 3 things: Change Aura Color, Smiley Id, Aura Shape, [World Owner can already:] Aura enabled?, Teleport to position


35UNe3I.png

Offline

#2 2018-01-06 11:08:52

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,533
Website

Re: /imyours [true/false]

This seems like it would be pretty rarely used, so I'm not sure if it would be worth it...

Offline

Wooted by:

#3 2018-01-06 11:09:32

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,863
Website

Re: /imyours [true/false]

LukeM wrote:

This seems like it would be pretty rarely used, so I'm not sure if it would be worth it...

Could still have a good use for every afk player.


35UNe3I.png

Offline

#4 2018-01-06 11:32:39

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 3,277

Re: /imyours [true/false]

world owner needs to see players smileys/auras


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.pnga.png
                                                                                           4Ba5vYC.png

ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar  and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

#5 2018-01-06 11:35:47

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,863
Website

Re: /imyours [true/false]

they can already, but they should be able to change it too

Could be used by bots

Last edited by Anatoly (2018-01-06 11:36:01)


35UNe3I.png

Offline

#6 2018-01-06 11:59:15

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,533
Website

Re: /imyours [true/false]

AnatolyEE wrote:

Could be used by bots

For what exactly? The only use I can see is the one you stated in the OP, staging screen shots...

Offline

#7 2018-01-06 13:20:34

Gosha
Dev Team
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 5,468

Re: /imyours [true/false]

Very useless imo

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#8 2018-01-06 15:47:52

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 3,277

Re: /imyours [true/false]

better idea make /imyours allowable to give your control over yourself to snanother playe rso he/she can help you wiht a minigame giving that person also the chnace tho chnage your smiley and all the choosen player can choose with a button orso wich player he wants to control (he cant go to the lobby with it it then only sned shis player to the lobby) you still have some contorl over yourself wiht some commands for edit the inspect will say placed by (user) (controlled by) thi is for if somoene troll siwht your smiley they can get kicked


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.pnga.png
                                                                                           4Ba5vYC.png

ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar  and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

#9 2018-01-06 16:34:51

Gosha
Dev Team
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 5,468

Re: /imyours [true/false]

/iamyours, daddy

Offline

Wooted by:

#10 2018-01-06 17:11:24

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,863
Website

Re: /imyours [true/false]

LukeM wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

Could be used by bots

For what exactly? The only use I can see is the one you stated in the OP, staging screen shots...

Example if you want to edit the smileys in a beautiful idea for the bot – all should use one smileys, or everyone should use the same aura color, many uses.


35UNe3I.png

Offline

#11 2018-01-06 17:24:26

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 3,277

Re: /imyours [true/false]

AnatolyEE wrote:
LukeM wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

Could be used by bots

For what exactly? The only use I can see is the one you stated in the OP, staging screen shots...

Example if you want to edit the smileys in a beautiful idea for the bot – all should use one smileys, or everyone should use the same aura color, many uses.

player still nee dto write /imyours


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.pnga.png
                                                                                           4Ba5vYC.png

ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar  and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

#12 2018-01-06 18:19:15

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,533
Website

Re: /imyours [true/false]

AnatolyEE wrote:
LukeM wrote

Example if you want to edit the smileys in a beautiful idea for the bot – all should use one smileys, or everyone should use the same aura color, many uses.

I mean yes I know a bot could use it, but what actual uses would it have other than just doing it for the sake of it

Offline

#13 2018-01-06 18:21:40

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,863
Website

Re: /imyours [true/false]

LukeM wrote:

Much is "useless" but everyone would find a good use for every feature – Fun – the point of every game is fun and this is one of what could be done with this. A bot could – with this give you the effect of fast changing smileys.


35UNe3I.png

Offline

#14 2018-01-06 18:23:22

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 3,277

Re: /imyours [true/false]

AnatolyEE wrote:
LukeM wrote:

Much is "useless" but everyone would find a good use for every feature – Fun – the point of every game is fun and this is one of what could be done with this. A bot could – with this give you the effect of fast changing smileys.

no it wouldnt of players are in the /imyours mode


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.pnga.png
                                                                                           4Ba5vYC.png

ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar  and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

#15 2018-01-06 18:30:38

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,533
Website

Re: /imyours [true/false]

AnatolyEE wrote:
LukeM wrote:

Much is "useless" but everyone would find a good use for every feature – Fun – the point of every game is fun and this is one of what could be done with this. A bot could – with this give you the effect of fast changing smileys.

Then you might as well add a command that puts a rainbow boarder around the game, or inverts your screen, or whatever. My point is that these things, although you might find it entertaining for a few seconds, would just be a gimmick, so would add no real value to the game.

Offline

#16 2018-01-06 18:33:24

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,863
Website

Re: /imyours [true/false]

LukeM wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

Then you might as well add a command that puts a rainbow boarder around the game, or inverts your screen, or whatever. My point is that these things, although you might find it entertaining for a few seconds, would just be a gimmick, so would add no real value to the game.

Forum:
Make it blank, white, remove themes, remove wooting, remove smilies, remove PRE tag. Why? Not needed here, not needed there.


35UNe3I.png

Offline

#17 2018-01-06 18:36:56

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,533
Website

Re: /imyours [true/false]

AnatolyEE wrote:
LukeM wrote:

Forum:
Make it blank, white, remove themes, remove wooting, remove smilies, remove PRE tag. Why? Not needed here, not needed there.

Those all have reasons for them though...
Some people find it easier to read some themes over others, wooting is a way of supporting a post or idea without needing to post 'I agree' or whatever, smileys mean you can tell people apart at a glance, (dont know what you mean by pre tag, but it probably has a use)

Offline

#18 2018-01-06 18:41:19

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,863
Website

Re: /imyours [true/false]

LukeM wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

Those all have reasons for them though...
Some people find it easier to read some themes over others, wooting is a way of supporting a post or idea without needing to post 'I agree' or whatever, smileys mean you can tell people apart at a glance, (dont know what you mean by pre tag, but it probably has a use)

Here some people go afk and want to give their friend control over him. Could become a good feature. Only because I haven't any accepted suggestions (added in game) doesn't mean they are bad...


35UNe3I.png

Offline

#19 2018-01-06 18:45:36

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,533
Website

Re: /imyours [true/false]

AnatolyEE wrote:
LukeM wrote:

Here some people go afk and want to give their friend control over him. Could become a good feature. Only because I haven't any accepted suggestions (added in game) doesn't mean they are bad...

Yes there are some things that would be good to control, but we already have commands for most of them, so we are just left with the things that you dont really need.

And I dont dislike this suggestion because its you suggesting it (I like quite a lot of your suggestions //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile), I just dont think this one would be useful

Offline

LukeM1515260736690904

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1545014419.2603 - Generated in 0.064 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.54 MiB (Peak: 1.78 MiB) ]