Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2017-12-29 18:23:38

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Re: A Bittersweet End To 2017

Luka504 wrote:

Instead of resolving the current issue you just give us a crappy campaign which most people aren't gonna like?

The problem is not whether people will like the campaign or not, the problem is whether people will BE ABLE to play the campaign or not considering the pathetic performance of the game. Staff wants to know why people are leaving EE? Check out the performance.
We're not quitting EE, EE is quitting us.

gLjTZE1.png

#27 2017-12-29 19:56:24

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

sigh
you guys never learn
i mean if you really want to kill this game might as well remove all non-extreme campaigns
that would probably help

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#28 2017-12-29 20:01:50

Joeyc

maxi123 wrote:

sigh
you guys never learn
i mean if you really want to kill this game might as well remove all non-extreme campaigns
that would probably help

People should be thankful there is at least a bunch of other CAMPAIGNS you can beat. Not just extreme ones. (Max energy/rewards)

Just because someone has a reward that you'll never get, doesn't mean people need to be so butthurt. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#29 2017-12-29 20:21:32

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Joeyc wrote:
maxi123 wrote:

sigh
you guys never learn
that would probably help

People should be thankful there is at least a bunch of other CAMPAIGNS you can beat. Not just extreme ones. (Max energy/rewards)

Just because someone has a reward that you'll never get, doesn't mean people need to be so butthurt. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

yeah about time to sit down being all thankful because we have at least a bunch of non-extreme campaigns
i dont care about rewards, my point is that each new extreme difficulty campaign is a big "**** you" to a big part of the player base
but hey this game is dying and theres no such thing as "player base" and we dont give a crap about new players because theres none so why bother?

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#30 2017-12-29 20:41:11

Ruben101

looks as an cool campaign (also more medium campaigns incomming ??)

a598AAZ.gif

Youtube: RubenEditIT

#31 2017-12-29 20:50:20

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Every update is a victory at this point. Let’s not criticise progress.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#32 2017-12-30 01:04:56, last edited by Guest. (2017-12-30 01:46:40)

Guest.

Little PSA

All campaigns are being attacked atm, so nobody can join their levels

I set up alts, appropriately named Avalondefender and Nirthopiadefender, to keep the last 2 remaining campaign worlds open so they can't be attacked

Wooted by: (4)

#33 2017-12-30 05:48:52

Joeyc

I was just trying to play the bittersweet campaign, then the fire nation attacked. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

th.png

Wooted by:

#34 2017-12-30 06:26:32

MadMagnum

soniiiety wrote:
Joeyc wrote:
Helvi wrote:

Another extreme campaign no one can play? Thanks for excluding 90% of us again.
Here is my smiley of gratitude :-)

For once, I agree. If It has a worthy prize not many can earn and like you said. 90% of the community is excluded from this. Making it unfair, just like the devil skull smiley. Now, Bittersweet? I wonder what the prize will be.

Haha https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL Who am I kidding, most will hack it anyways.

no they won't hack it because, seb doesnt like ee anymore so goodbye to 667, and most of the people who used to be part of the comunitiy is gone and that they thought the game was dead and got bored of it, there would be no hackers and i seen none and i seen no hack videos since 2 years ago aand there is no cheats or anything

I actually saw a pair of hackers in the advent calendar map, one of the guys kept calling the other "seb". I followed them through the levels as they completed them in seconds cracking jokes at anti-cheat. And there were people taking screenshots of a guy called "Sheater" on the new extreme campaign where he beat the level several times in seconds, which I've later met in another world where he would gladly show off his obvious cheating skills.

Anyway, as much as i would like to have easier campaigns for my noobish self i don't mind the extreme ones. I'm more concerned about the thoughts of new players and think most of the stuff should be directed to them. Old players have been around this long and they surely won't mind updates that appeal more to the new ones since all it takes is a few errors or bad experiences in the first few hours of play to make them never open the game again.

Dxj7UW2.png

Thank you HG for the signature!

My name in-game is FUNNYBORIS845

Wooted by: (2)

#35 2017-12-30 07:00:18

Joeyc

MadMagnum wrote:
soniiiety wrote:
Joeyc wrote:
Helvi wrote:

Another extreme campaign no one can play? Thanks for excluding 90% of us again.
Here is my smiley of gratitude :-)

For once, I agree. If It has a worthy prize not many can earn and like you said. 90% of the community is excluded from this. Making it unfair, just like the devil skull smiley. Now, Bittersweet? I wonder what the prize will be.

Haha https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL Who am I kidding, most will hack it anyways.

no they won't hack it because, seb doesnt like ee anymore so goodbye to 667, and most of the people who used to be part of the comunitiy is gone and that they thought the game was dead and got bored of it, there would be no hackers and i seen none and i seen no hack videos since 2 years ago aand there is no cheats or anything

I actually saw a pair of hackers in the advent calendar map, one of the guys kept calling the other "seb". I followed them through the levels as they completed them in seconds cracking jokes at anti-cheat. And there were people taking screenshots of a guy called "Sheater" on the new extreme campaign where he beat the level several times in seconds, which I've later met in another world where he would gladly show off his obvious cheating skills.

Anyway, as much as i would like to have easier campaigns for my noobish self i don't mind the extreme ones. I'm more concerned about the thoughts of new players and think most of the stuff should be directed to them. Old players have been around this long and they surely won't mind updates that appeal more to the new ones since all it takes is a few errors or bad experiences in the first few hours of play to make them never open the game again.

Well they don't care, you can just spam vpn.

#36 2017-12-30 07:01:02

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

As long as my computer and internet hold out, for the time being, all of the Bittersweet Campaign, and the final two Advent Calendar levels are accessible. We will endeavour to fix these issues as soon as we can.

Xenonetix_2.png

#37 2017-12-30 07:28:43

Akatsuk1

There's like over 20 campaigns, and only 3 of them are extreme... I don't know what reason there is to complain, the pros need some campaigns to play too.

pizap_com14618147809731.jpg

Wooted by: (6)

#38 2017-12-30 11:09:54

Helvi

Akatsuk1 wrote:

There's like over 20 campaigns, and only 3 of them are extreme... I don't know what reason there is to complain, the pros need some campaigns to play too.

The "pros" have their own community within the community and build exclusive maps for each other, trying to make themself rq //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

The bigger part of the community do not belong to this club of no-lifer and play if they feel like it - yet meet the man with the hammer and quit upon seeing the first mini of any of these ridicilous campaigns.
There is a reason why people cheat / hack after all. Furthermore, the recent "attacks on campaign levels" to prevent people from joining might indiciate frustration over the developement of the game in terms of campaigns - or in general.

The current staff should primarily focus on something else than hardcore-content for once.

Hi.

#39 2017-12-30 13:18:32

Minimania
Moderation Team

Helvi wrote:
Akatsuk1 wrote:

The "pros" have their own community within the community and build exclusive maps for each other, trying to make themself rq //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

The bigger part of the community do not belong to this club of no-lifer and play if they feel like it - yet meet the man with the hammer and quit upon seeing the first mini of any of these ridicilous campaigns.
There is a reason why people cheat / hack after all. Furthermore, the recent "attacks on campaign levels" to prevent people from joining might indiciate frustration over the developement of the game in terms of campaigns - or in general.

The current staff should primarily focus on something else than hardcore-content for once.

As I already said once before, and will say again now, I had no trouble beating the worlds from this new campaign, and I'm not a part of this so called "club of no-lifer" pros. I get less than standard frames per second and I don't even use the exe, perfect loader, or minimal versions.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by: (4)

#40 2017-12-30 20:24:17

Akatsuk1

Helvi wrote:
Akatsuk1 wrote:

Okay, and the "noobs" have their own community within the community that build easy maps... So what's your point?
I get that the bigger part of the community aren't pros, but that's why theres 20+ campaigns for them to play, which is more than enough in my opinion. Also being good at this game means you have "no-life"? Bruh I'm engaged, studying to become a veterinarian and i have plenty of friends and family... With 24 hour saves, you could literally play a single mini a day for like an hour if you truly wanted to beat one of the extreme campaigns, just takes practice. Also if people quit the game after seeing a hard level, than its on them. You don't study to become a doctor and immediately start with brain surgery, do you? You need to ease yourself in, and not start with the hardest difficulty. And people cheated in the advent calendar campaign too, so it's not the difficulty that's the problem, people are just too lazy to play and just want rewards. And I'm pretty sure the "attack on campaign levels" is just anger because of the current staff. Also, this campaign has been in the works for months now, the staff weren't focusing on it. It was basically done for awhile now, they just decided to release it to show "hey guys, we know theres a lot of **** going on right now, but you're still gonna get updates."

TLDR; lol we got an easy campaign literally a month ago and the last extreme campaign was last year... So like, chill or whatever. The staff is still hard at work on other things.

pizap_com14618147809731.jpg

#41 2017-12-30 22:07:54

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

i'll say it again...

git gud

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by: (2)

#42 2017-12-30 22:10:25

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

Helvi wrote:
Akatsuk1 wrote:

i dont see you having posted any campaign suggestions (if you want more easy campaigns)

suddenly random sig change

#43 2017-12-31 04:21:49, last edited by azurepudding (2017-12-31 04:26:42)

azurepudding

I think a lot of the upset here is how the game is severely dwindling away in activity, and rather than time spent on bringing life back to the game, time was spent toward the select few who can win very difficult maps.  I think this would have been a more welcomed addition if the playerbase was over a thousand like it used to be (or heck, even just a hundred would be pretty good at this point), but not when we're at a state where once in a blue moon we have 30 people on at once.  But there's more coming soon, so I'm looking forward to the future and hope EE can slowly return to its former glory.  As of now, I really don't think more campaigns are going to cut it, especially EXTREME ones, as an over-abundance of campaigns leave players depending on them for gameplay, rather than create their own... besides, why make your own world, or play someone else's, if there's a campaign with rewards on the table?  While I believe the main point of the game should be about fun, and not the rewards.. well.. look at that Online count in the lobby.  We used to have 1,500+ players before campaigns were even a thing, but now we have 10 to 35.  What went wrong?

I speak not to bash, but to constructively criticize and both appreciate the content and time invested into the game.  More campaigns and block packs sound cool and all, but the biggest problem EE's facing is attracting and maintaining new players.  THAT, I believe, should be the main point of focus, and everything else should be prioritized after.  With less focus on campaigns (especially those meant for pros), and more attention spent on growing the playerbase, there'd be levels in the lobby that aren't 75%+ campaigns.  There'd be new levels showing up every day, new friends to make, new experiences and memories to be had.  But we need a steady flow of new players for all this to happen!  No one will be drawn to the game if they don't know about it.

Gotta say, tho, calling those good at the game "no-lifers" is both painfully ignorant and ridiculously rude.  There is no such thing as a "no-lifer" if one spends their life the way they want to spend it.  No matter how much they play the game.  And having the skills to beat these worlds doesn't necessarily mean a person plays the game a lot, anyway.  Stop skill-shaming, please.

Azure2.png

#44 2017-12-31 04:54:07

soniiiety

azurepudding wrote:

I think a lot of the upset here is how the game is severely dwindling away in activity, and rather than time spent on bringing life back to the game, time was spent toward the select few who can win very difficult maps.  I think this would have been a more welcomed addition if the playerbase was over a thousand like it used to be (or heck, even just a hundred would be pretty good at this point), but not when we're at a state where once in a blue moon we have 30 people on at once.  But there's more coming soon, so I'm looking forward to the future and hope EE can slowly return to its former glory.  As of now, I really don't think more campaigns are going to cut it, especially EXTREME ones, as an over-abundance of campaigns leave players depending on them for gameplay, rather than create their own... besides, why make your own world, or play someone else's, if there's a campaign with rewards on the table?  While I believe the main point of the game should be about fun, and not the rewards.. well.. look at that Online count in the lobby.  We used to have 1,500+ players before campaigns were even a thing, but now we have 10 to 35.  What went wrong?

I speak not to bash, but to constructively criticize and both appreciate the content and time invested into the game.  More campaigns and block packs sound cool and all, but the biggest problem EE's facing is attracting and maintaining new players.  THAT, I believe, should be the main point of focus, and everything else should be prioritized after.  With less focus on campaigns (especially those meant for pros), and more attention spent on growing the playerbase, there'd be levels in the lobby that aren't 75%+ campaigns.  There'd be new levels showing up every day, new friends to make, new experiences and memories to be had.  But we need a steady flow of new players for all this to happen!  No one will be drawn to the game if they don't know about it.

Gotta say, tho, calling those good at the game "no-lifers" is both painfully ignorant and ridiculously rude.  There is no such thing as a "no-lifer" if one spends their life the way they want to spend it.  No matter how much they play the game.  And having the skills to beat these worlds doesn't necessarily mean a person plays the game a lot, anyway.  Stop skill-shaming, please.

i agree , also i do have an idea to make parkour and the easyir but i need permission and access and help for it everyone will beable to do it if they use a button to ask for it etc

soniiiety1514692447689124

Board footer