Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-06-19 13:12:22, last edited by mutantdevle (2019-01-12 13:54:50)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Abstract Art Puzzle

Hello there puzzle seekers.

When the gravity effect first came out, I decided I wanted to build a world that involved exploring a map by clinging to the walls. I didn't know what to make and began just creating rectangles and squares randomly. Eventually, I settled on this design and thus gave birth to this Abstract Art Puzzle. This world took me about 3 days to build and I built it about a week after the blocks were released. It has just taken me a long time to open it because I ran into an issue in EE. -(19th Jun 2017 14:34:02)

Why is it called Abstract Art? Well that's because it looks like abstract art you silly!

So why is it called a Puzzle? Well that's because it's a puzzle. You have to think logically when searching the map to collect the 50 blue coins required to collect the trophy.
You see this coin?
edtRrFe.png
But how do you get to it? Well you have to use your brain and your fingers to work out where to get the right team colour and how to get to the coin. Each coin varies in difficulty; some will require you to think more than others.

Once you have all 50 of them, simply return to the start and claim your crown and god mode which you deserve!
FnC003x.png

I would rate the difficulty of this world as Medium-Hard mainly because of how much time it takes to complete (at least an hour, usually more).

So farewell and good luck for if you want to try it!

Here is the level link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWKs0a9tOOcEI

Also, here are some people beating the world (in case you think some of the coins are impossible):

Hidden text

Finally, there is 1 bug with the level (it's an EE bug and I can't fix it). And that's if you pass through too many team effects at once, there is a chance you could become stuck in the door.
I fixed the bug by changing some of the box sizes so that no 2 team effects are touching.
As far as I know, this bug was fixed in EE anyway.

Want more of an incentive to play?:
Bd8QWnA.png

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#2 2017-12-23 22:20:34

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Re: Abstract Art Puzzle

Yo, so I randomly made some changes to the world that fixed the bug it had. You can now play the world without the fear of getting stuck inside team doors and having to restart //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

mutantdevle1514064034687375

Board footer