Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-08-14 22:49:29

Morganizer

Different55 x Reader (nsfw 18+)

[The scene opens on a massive red fox, with nine tails lashing out in every direction, on the night of a full moon. The fox is looking around , growling.]

Narrator: 12 years ago, a Nine-Tailed Fox suddenly appeared. Its tails lashed out smashing mountains and sending tidal waves crashing to the shores. (The Fox jumps, its tails hitting the ground, destroying trees and bringing up dust) The Ninja rose up to defend their villages.

[The scene changes to a group of Ninja’s on the ground. Some down exhausted. Some knocked out. Some attacking.]

Ninja #1: Hold the attack and wait for the fourth Hokage! (Jumps off)

Ninja #2: (Looks up) It’s getting closer! Don’t let it near the village!

(A gigantic toad appears. On top of the toads head, is a Ninja)

Narrator: One Shinobi faced the Nine-Tailed Fox in mortal combat. (Close up of the toad, moving up to the top of its head. Its tongue comes out) He sacrificed his life to capture the beast, and seal it in a human body. (The Ninja gets into a stance, and from his hands, he produces a bright blue light.) This Ninja, was known as the Fourth
Hokage. (The bright light fans out, covering everything. The screen goes white.)

[Opening Credits]

[The scene opens up on a newborn baby crying, with a black mark on his stomach. Then it goes to a young boy,
Different55, running and carrying a bucket of paint, laughing. Behind him, are two Ninja’s chasing him.]

Ninja: Different55! Come back here! When I get my hands on you...!

Ninja: You crossed the line this time, Different55!

(With Different55 still laughing, they race off, blinking in and out of sight, bouncing off walls of houses. Then
Different55 comes down, holding the paint bucket.)

Different55: (Laughing) Give it up. (Shows the stone faces drawn on with different coloured paints.) You’re just bent, because you didn’t have the guts to do what I do. Do ya!? Losers! Wanabees! You’ll never catch me!
(Laughs)

[The scene changes to an old man, Nou Sarutobi, sitting down, in front of a canvas]

Ninja #1: Lord Hokage! It’s an emergency!

Nou: (Turns away from his writing) I hope you’re not bothering me with some trivia, and don’t tell me its
Different55 again.

Ninja #2: It is Different55 again! He climbed onto the great stone faces.

Ninja #1: He put graffiti all over the Hokage.

[Nou sighs, smoke coming out from his mouth. The scene changes back to Different55, who’s still running from the 2 Ninja’s, flickering in and out of sight. Different55 lands on the street, then takes off. The 2 Ninja’s land in the same spot, and take off as well]

Ninja: Different55!

Ninja: Hold on!

[Different55, who was standing up against the fence in that spot, drops the sheet that hid him, and laughs, hand
behind his head]

Different55: That was too easy...!

[A Ninja suddenly appears behind Different55; Processor Umino]

Processor: (In Different55’s ear) Oh yeah, Different55!?

[Different55 jumps up, crying out, shocked. He lands on his butt facing Processor]

Different55: Where’d you come from, Processor Sensei!? What are you doing here?

Processor: (Points at Different55) No, what are you doing here? You’re supposed to be in class.

[Scene changes to a building. The Academy. Different55’s sitting on the floor in front of Processor, tied up in front of the class]

Processor: (Arms folded) I’m at the end of my rope, Different55. You failed the graduation test last time, and the time before that. Tomorrow you’ve got another chance, and you’re messing up again! (Different55 humps, looking away. Processor, angry, points at the class) Fine! Because you missed it, Different55, everyone will review the Transformation Jutsu!

[The class lets out a groan, then the scene changes to the class all lined up. Zoey2070 Haruno is up)

Zoey2070: Alright, Zoey2070 here. Let’s do it. Transform! (Smoke comes up around her, then disappears, revealing her transformation into Processor.)

Processor: Transformed into me. Good.

Zoey2070: (Transforms back, excited) Yay! I did it! Yes!

Inner Zoey2070: Yeah, I kicked butt!!

Zoey2070: (Turns) Morganizer, did you see that? (Walks down the line)

Processor: Next. Morganizer Uchiha.

[Morganizer steps forward then transforms into Processor]

Processor: Uh, good.

[Morganizer transforms back, then walks off]

Processor: Next. Different55 Uzumaki.

[Different55’s standing there with his arms crossed, not happy. On either side of him is Oranj Nara and Master1 Yamanaka.]

Oranj: This is a total waste of time.

Master1: We always pay for your screw up.

Different55: Like I care.

[Different55 steps forward. (Y/N) Hyūga is down in the line, blushing, and pressing her fingers together]

(Y/N): (Thinking) Different55. Do your best.

Different55: (Puts his hands together) Transform! (Smoke goes up around Different55, then goes down a little, revealing a naked girl, the smoke covering certain spots, and blows a kiss)

Processor: Huh!? (Staring, shocked, knocked back)

[Different55 transforms back, laughing and pointing at Processor]

Different55: Gotcha! That’s my Sexy Jutsu!

Processor: (Yelling) Cut the stupid tricks! This is your last warning!

[The scene changes to the village, then to the stone faces that Different55 had desecrated. Different55 is down in front of one, scrubbing away]

Different55: This sucks. Loser.

Processor: (Arms crossed, sitting on top of the stone faces) You’re not going home till you’ve cleaned up every single drop of paint.

Different55: (Stops scrubbing, looks up) So what? It’s not like there’s anyone waiting at home for me. (Goes back to scrubbing)

Processor: (Processor looks down at Different55) Different55?

Different55: (Looks up, eyes narrow and a pout on his face) What do you want now, Sensei?

Processor: Well, I was just thinking. Maybe after you clean this all up I can take you out for some ramen. The good stuff. What do you think? (Looks down at Different55)

Different55: (Has a huge smile on his face. Beyond happy with that) Now that’s some serious motivation! I’ll have this clean in no time!

[Title Card: Enter: Different55 Uzumaki!]

[The scene changes to the ramen shop. It’s night time. Different55 and Processor are sitting down. Different55 slurps up a bunch of ramen]

Processor: Different55?

Different55: (Around his noodles) Mmmm...

Processor: Why would you do that to the Hokage faces? I mean, you know who the Hokage are, don’t you?

Different55: Course I do. (Slurps more ramen. Then finishes the whole bowl, letting out a sigh afterwards.) Everybody knows. They were the greatest Shinobi of their time, right? The best of the best. Undefeated Ninja champs. (Different55 pictures the stone face of the Fourth Hokage, that he’d painted on)  And the Fourth Hokage’s the one who saved the village from the Nine-Tailed Fox. He was the most amazing.

Processor: Then why did you...?

Different55: Cause I’m going to be greater than any of them. Me. Different55. The next Hokage! (Points his chopsticks) A Ninja legend! Then everyone will have to stop disrespecting me. Believe it! (pause. Processor sucks up the noodle hanging out of the corner of his mouth.) Uh, by the way, I kinda want to ask a little favour, Sensei.

Processor: You want another bowl?

Different55: (Shakes his head) Uh-uh. I... I want to try on your headband. Come on, Please!? (Bows his head; begging)

Processor: Uh... (Motions to his headband) Oh this? No way. You can only wear the Leaf Headband when you finally graduate from the academy and become a Ninja. You’ve gotta pass the test tomorrow.

Different55: That is so uncool! (Pouts)

[The scene moves to outside the ramen shop]

Processor: (Laughs) Hey? Is that why you took off your goggles?

Different55: Ugh...! I want another bowl!

[Processor laughs]

[The scene changes to the next day, at the Academy. Processor stands at the front of the class.]

Processor: We will now start the final exam. When your name is called, proceed to the testing room. The final test will be on... The Clone Jutsu.

Different55: (Hands to his head; Thinking) Ugh! That’s my worst technique! Great. I’m never gonna pass!

[On the table sits a bunch of leaf headbands. Different55 walks up, gets into a stance.]

Different55: (Thinking) Alright. Get it together, Different55. You can do this. (Puts his fingers together) Believe it.
(Wind picks up around Different55. Out loud) Clone Jutsu!

[The smoke disappears, revealing Different55, and he looks over to his right. Lying belly down on the floor, with its tongue out, is a Clone of Different55. It’s a little... pathetic. Different55 laughs nervously. Processor has one of those looks on his face]

Processor: You fail!! (Different55 flips out) Hmm...

Bgic: Processor Sensei? (Processor looks at him) He’s off, but his moves weren’t bad and he did hang in there and replicate. This is his third try, so you know he really wants to become a Ninja. We could cut him a break.
(Different55 looks hopeful) And pass him.

Processor: Bgic Sensei. The other students created at least three effective replications. But Different55 could only create one. (Shot goes to Different55’s clone) And look at it. It’s pitiful. (Different55 is shaking with anger) I can’t pass him.

(The scene changes to outside the Academy. Kids are bunched up, wearing their leaf headbands, happy)

Kid: You see that? They called me first.

Kid: I passed with flying colours.

[Different55 is sitting off to the side, on a swing in the shade of the tree, looking over depressed]

Father; (Off camera) I’m proud of you son. We all are.

Mother: (Off camera) Congratulations. I’m going to make you all of your favourites tonight. We’ll have a feast!

Darkstar32: There, you see him?

Loveawaits: It’s that boy. I heard he’s the only one who failed.

Darkstar32: Hmph! Well it serves him right.

Loveawaits: Just imagine what would happen if he became a Ninja. (Different55 pulls his goggles down to cover
his face.) I mean, he’s the boy who...

Darkstar32: Shh... We’re not allowed to talk about that.

[There’s a noise beside Different55, and he looks over. There is Bgic. Over near the students, Processor is with
the third Hokage, Nou, and they are watching Different55 and Bgic.]

Nou: Processor. There is something we need to talk about.

[The shot returns to the swing, but Different55 and Bgic are gone. The swing stops swinging.]

[It’s sunset, and Different55 is sitting on the ledge with Bgic.]

Bgic: Processor Sensei is tough. He’s not against you.

Different55: Then why? Why only me?

Bgic: He wants you to be strong. With all his heart. But that will never happen if he goes easy on you. He’s like
you, you know. No parents. No family.

Different55: (Sad. Glum)  But... This time I really wanted to graduate.

Bgic: (Chuckles quietly) Then I guess I’ll have to tell you.

Different55: (Looks at him) Huh?

Bgic: It’s a secret. But I’m gonna let you in on it.

Different55: (Eyes wide, thinking) A secret?

[The scene changes to Processor laying down on his bed, the moon outside his window is full. Thinking back]

Nou: Processor.

Processor: What is it, Lord Hokage?

Nou: I know how you feel. You grew up just like Different55. Without knowing the love of a Mother or Father. The
warmth of a family.

[Processor remembers back to the night the Nine-Tailed Fox attacked the village]

Ninja: It’s getting closer! Don’t let it near the village!

[A young Processor is being carried away]

Young Processor: Let me go! My Mom and Dad are still fighting back there! Ah!!!

[The scene changes to a close up of the Nine-Tailed Foxes eye. Then it goes back to Processor in his room]

Bgic: Processor Sensei. Wake up!

[Bgic’s outside Processor’s door. Processor opens the door]

Processor: What? What is it?

Bgic: You need to come to Lord Hokage’s right away. It’s Different55. He stole the Sacred Scroll.

Processor: (Shocked) You mean the Scroll of Sealing? No!

[The scene changes to Different55 sitting down in the woods, near an old hut, reading the scroll.]

Different55: Now let’s see... The first one is... Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu. (Puts a hand to his head, frustrated) Ah!
Not this again. It’s my worst Jutsu!

[A bunch of Ninja are grouped together in front of Nou)

BuzzerBee: Lord Hokage! This is not just a prank. This is a serious crime!

Hummerz5: The scroll contains secrets that were sealed by the first Hokage. Secrets known only to our village.

[Processor and Bgic run up, joining the group]

Onjit: If it falls into the wrong hands, they could destroy our entire way of life.

Nou: Alright. Bring Different55 here at once!

All Ninja’s: Sir!

[All Ninja’s disappear with a rush of wind in front of Nou. The scene changes to the village. Processor stops on a
building, panting and looking around.]

Processor: (Thinking) Where would he go?

[The scene changes to another part of the village, where Bgic is running]

Bgic: (Thinking) Now that I told everyone what Different55 did, I can eliminate him. They’ll be glad he’s gone.
(Smiling evilly) And of course I keep the scroll for myself.

[The scene returns back to the forest. Different55 is in front of the small hut, sitting on the ground panting.
Processor walks up to him, and Different55 looks up.]

Processor: It’s all over. (laughs)

[Different55 scratches his head, and laughs back. Processor straightens up, confused]

Processor: Huh?

Different55: Got me already? Not bad. You’re quick, Sensei. I only had time to learn one technique.

Processor: (Thinking) He’s been out here practicing. I can tell how hard he’s been working.

Different55: (Happy) Listen, Processor Sensei! I’m going to show you this amazing Jutsu and you’re going to let
me graduate and everything will be okay. That’s the way it works, right? Anyone who learns Jutsu from this scroll
passes.

Processor: Huh? Where’d you get that idea?

Different55: Bgic Sensei told me about it. Believe it. (Turns to show the scroll on his back) He told me where to
find the scroll... (Turns back to Processor) ... And this place... (Different55 stops, noticing Processor’s shocked
face)

Processor: (Thinking) Huuh? Bgic?

[Processor senses the incoming attack, and looks over his shoulder at the incoming Kunai.]

Processor: Look out!

[Processor pushes Different55 back, taking the Kunai. It pushes Processor back to the wall of the hut. Kunai are in
the wall, some pinning Processor there, and there’s one in his leg.]

Bgic: I see you’ve found our little hide away.

Processor: (looks up) So that’s the way it is, huh? I should’ve known.

[Bgic is in the tree]

Bgic: Different55! Give me the scroll, now!

Different55: Wait a minute... (looks over at Processor, then back at Bgic) What’s going on here? (Looks back at
Processor)

Processor: (Panting, pulls out the Kunai in his leg and throws it aside.) Different55! Don’t let Bgic get the scroll!
(Bgic is standing, looking down) It contains forbidden Jutsu, that could put this village in grave danger. Bgic used
you to get the scroll for himself. For his own power.

[Different55 is standing now. He looks up at Bgic, angry]

Bgic: Different55. (Holds out his hand) Processor’s just trying to scare you cause he doesn’t want you to have the
scroll.

Different55: Huh? (Looks at Processor)

Processor: Stop lying, Bgic. (Looks at Different55) Don’t let him trick you, Different55.

Bgic: (Laughs) Oh, I’ll tell  you who’s really lying.

Processor: No, Bgic!

Bgic: They’ve been lying to you your whole life, Different55. Since the decree 12 years ago.

Different55: What decree?

Bgic: Everyone knows except you. Processor’s trying to hide it from you now. He’d do anything to shut me up.

Different55: (looking up at Bgic, wide eyed) What is this decree? Why does everyone else know about it?

Processor: Don’t tell him! It’s forbidden!

Bgic: The decree is, no one can tell you the Nine-Tailed Fox is inside you! (Different55 stares, shocked) The Fox
spirit that killed Processor’s parents and destroyed our village has taken over your body. You are the Nine-Tailed
Fox!

Processor: (Yelling) Stop it!

Bgic: They’ve all been sneaking around, hiding things from you your whole life. Didn’t you think it was strange
how they treated you? Like dirt. Like they hated you for just being alive.

Different55: (Tears in his eyes) No...! (Different55’s hands are out at his sides, and wind has come up around him)
No, no, no, no!

Processor: Different55...

Bgic: That’s why you’ll never be accepted in this village. Even your beloved Sensei hates your guts!

[Processor bends over in pain, hands above the wound in his leg. He remembers what Nou said to him earlier]

Nou: Processor. Different55 never had a Mother or Father to care for him. He’s shut out of everything and doesn’t
know why. Most people won’t even look at him. How would you feel if everywhere you went, people turned their
backs on you? (Shows the desecrated stone faces) That’s why he gets in trouble. So people will notice him. It
may not show, but he’s always thinking about the family he doesn’t have. He’s hurting inside.

[Back to the forest. Bgic is spinning a Shuriken above his head]

Bgic: Die, Different55! (Throws the Shuriken)

[Different55 falls back, then starts to crawl away]

Processor: Different55! Get Down!

[Different55 does, covering his head with his hands. Then, Different55 looks up. Processor is above him, the
Shuriken sticking out of his back. Processor coughs a little, in pain. Different55, with drops of blood on his cheek,
looks up at Processor shocked. So does Bgic.]

Different55: W-Why?

Processor: Because we’re the same. (Processor remembers back to when he was a kid, with no parents) When I
was a kid, no one seemed to care. They didn’t have time for me. They just forgot I was there. (You see a young
Processor, trying to cross water on a rope, but he’s acting stupid, losing his balance. The other kids are laughing)
My grades dropped. I became the class clown. (Young Processor falls into the water, then he comes back up) I
just wanted them to see me... (The young Processor laughs, scratching his head, and the rest of the kids laugh)
... And know my name. My school wasn’t good enough to get the attention, so I did crazy things (Young Processor
sitting in the corner of a room, by himself) And then I had to pay for it. It was hard. (Back to the forest.
Different55 is looking up at Processor. Tears fall down onto Different55’s cheek) I know that’s how you feel,
Different55. (Processor is crying) You feel lonely and it hurts inside. And I could’ve been there for you more.
(Different55 sits up a little) I let you down. I’m sorry. No one should have to suffer that much. No one should be
alone like that. (Different55’s lip trembles)

Bgic: (chuckles) Don’t make me laugh! Processor always hated you. He was orphaned because the Nine-Tailed
Fox killed his parents. And that beast is now inside you. He’d say anything to get the scroll from you.

[Different55 gets up, and runs]

Processor: Different55! (Reaches out) Different55!!

Bgic: (Jumps down, laughing) You know once he makes up his mind, nothing can change it. (Processor’s hand
drops. Different55 is still running) He’s going to use the scroll to take revenge on the village. (Stands up straight)
You saw that look in his eye, didn’t you? Those are the eyes of a beast.

Processor: (Pulls the Shuriken out of his back. Begins to stand) No. Different55... (Begins to turn) Isn’t like that!
(Throws the Shuriken)

Bgic: (Dodges the Shuriken easily. It goes up into the trees) You’re a joke. As soon as I eliminate Different55 and
get the scroll, I’ll be back for you. (Bgic jumps away)

Processor: (Thinking) I won’t let you.

[Back in the village. Nou is sitting down, looking at a crystal ball]

Nou: This is not good. Bgic has a big mouth. (Different55 can be seen running through the trees in the crystal ball)
He made Different55 feel so bad. Worse than he’s ever felt. It could unleash the power inside of him. If
Different55 keeps tampering with the scroll, the seal that locks the Fox spirit inside of him could be broken. The
beast will come out. If that happens, I fear for us all.

[Back to the forest. Processor is running after Different55, through the trees. Different55 is still running. Processor
comes up behind him]

Processor: Different55! (Different55 looks at him) Everything Bgic said was a lie. Give me the scroll. Hurry!
(Processor comes up in front of Different55) He’s coming after you to take it away.

[Different55 stops on a branch, then jumps, right into Processor, sending Processor flying back. Different55 lands
on his feet, and slides to a stop. He’s panting, hard]

Processor: (On his hands and knees) It can’t be... (Different55 takes the scroll off his back, and backs up to a
tree, sliding down to the ground) How did you know, Different55? (Processor looks over his shoulder) How did you
know... (Smoke goes up around him, then disappears, revealing Bgic.) ... That it was me, and not Processor?

[Different55 chuckles, then smoke goes up around him, revealing Processor, and beside him is a small log]

Processor: Because I’m Processor.

Bgic: (Stands up) You’re a fool. (Different55 is revealed, sitting behind a tree off to the side, holding the scroll.)
Why are you protecting that freak? He’s the one who wiped out your family.

Processor: I don’t care what you say, cause you’re not getting your hands on that scroll.

[Different55 leans forward, angry]

Bgic: As if you could stop me. Don’t you get it? Different55 is just like me.

Processor: How’s that?

Bgic: He wants the scroll for his own power, and his own vengeance. That’s how beasts are. He’ll poor all his rage
into the scroll and destroy everything.

Processor: You’re right...

Different55: (Gasps, shocked, then hugs the scroll. Thinking) So it’s true. Processor Sensei never believed in me.
He thinks I’m some beast. Some kind of freak!

Processor: That is how beasts are. (Different55’s eyes widen) But that’s not who Different55 is. (Different55’s eyes
are still wide) He’s nothing like that. Different55’s one of a kind. Works hard. Puts his whole heart into it. Sure he
messes up sometimes, and everyone jumps on him... But his suffering only makes him stronger. That’s what
separates him from being a beast. So you’re wrong. He’s nothing like the Nine-Tailed Fox. He’s Different55
Uzumaki, of the village hidden in the leaves. (Different55 is crying)

Bgic: (Reaches around to his last Shuriken on his back) Hmph! You really believe that dribble? (Pulls the Shuriken
off his back) Processor, I was going to save you for later but I changed my mind. (Spins the Shuriken) You’re
finished! (Bgic runs at Processor)

Processor: (Thinking) So this is it...?

[Different55 suddenly jumps in between them, and head butts Bgic in the stomach, sending him flying backwards.
Processor’s eyes widen. Different55 skids to a stop, standing the scroll up beside him]

Processor: (Thinking) Different55?

[Different55 stands up straight]

Bgic: (Looks back at Different55) Not bad, for a little punk.

Different55: (Staring at Bgic, half of his face shadowed) If you ever lay a hand on my Sensei... I’ll kill you!

(Bgic: (Standing) Such big words. I can completely destroy you with a single move!

Different55: (In his stance; 2 fingers crossed over his other 2 fingers, to form a “+” in front of his face) Take your
best shot, fool. I’ll give it back to you a thousand fold!

Bgic: Let’s see you try! Show me what you can do, Nine-Tailed Fox!

[Processor watches, shocked, mouth slightly opened]

Different55: Shadow Clone Jutsu!

[There’s a poof sound, and Processor’s eyes widen. Surrounding them are hundreds of Different55 clones. In the
trees and on the ground]

Processor: (thinking) Different55... Those aren’t just Illusions. (Processor sits up, smiling) They’re solid clones!
He’s mastered an extremely advanced Jutsu.

[Bgic looks around confused and overwhelmed. All of the clones are calling out “over here” and ‘come on”]

Bgic: Huh? (Stumbles around) What is this? (Bgic falls back, and moves back) No...

Different55 Clone: If you’re not comin...

Different55 Clone: Then we’re gonna come after you.

[Bgic looks around, then screams, the camera moving up to the forest above. You can hear punching from below/
The scene moves back down to Bgic beaten on the ground, with Different55 standing above him, rubbing his head
and laughing. The scroll is on the ground next to him.]

Different55: Sorry. I kinda got carried away. (Drops his hand. Looks at Processor) You okay, Processor Sensei?

Processor: (Lets out a breath) Yeah... (Thinking) He’s amazing. He wants to surpass all the Hokage... And I’m
starting to believe he might do it. (Lets out another breath) Different55. Come here a minute. I’ve got something I
want to give you.

[The scene changes to the village. All the Ninja are together, complaining about not being able to find
Different55.]

Ninja #1: You’re telling me no one can find Different55?

Ninja #2: Not a clue...

Ninja #3: This is bad news. We’re gonna have to smoke him out or something...

[Nou walks up, pipe in his mouth]

Nou:  There’s no longer any need to worry.

[Everyone looks over]

Ninja: Lord Hokage...?

Nou: The scrolls safe. Different55 will be back soon.

[The scene opens on nothing but black]

Different55: Sensei? How much longer?

[You see a slit open up on the screen. It’s bright, and then it goes black again.]

Processor: Okay. You can open your eyes now.

[Different55 opens his eyes. Processor’s standing there, smiling, holding in his hands Different55’s goggles.
Processor’s missing his headband. The sun shine’s brighter, revealing them both standing.]

Processor: Congratulations. You graduate. Different55’s standing there, shocked. On his head, is Processor’s Leaf
headband) And to celebrate, I have a surprise. We’re going out for Ramen tonight.

[Different55’s lips are trembling. He’s Quiet]

Processor: (Opens his eyes) Huh?

Different55: Processor Sensei! (Different55 jumps at him, hugging him, and Processor falls back down)

Processor: (Amused) Ah. That hurts.

[Different55 laughs, and Processor is patting his back, saying, “Oh come on”. They start mucking around]

Processor: (Thinking) Different55. This is only the beginning. The road gets tougher now that you’re a Ninja. But if
I told you that, I guess it would ruin the moment. So I’ll tell you later. Over Ramen.

#2 2016-08-14 22:50:43

Schlog

Re: Different55 x Reader (nsfw 18+)

what is wrong with you

#3 2016-08-15 00:13:26

Minimania
Moderation Team

Ninja wrote:

what is wrong with you

no u

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#4 2016-08-15 00:36:51

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

i can't believe i had to read all of that because you labeled nsfw 18+ in the title

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#5 2016-08-15 00:42:24

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

"18+"
>tmw 80% of the forum members are below that

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#6 2016-08-15 00:48:48

Processor

Zoey2070 wrote:

i can't believe i had to read all of that because you labeled nsfw 18+ in the title

Not because I am in it? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#7 2016-08-15 00:49:27

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Processor wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

Not because I am in it? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tbh i ctrl+f'd for only me

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#8 2016-08-15 00:55:02

y tho

#9 2016-08-15 01:08:03

Different55
Forum Admin

I'm sorry what

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by: (3)

#10 2016-08-15 07:06:12

Gosha

Too many text

Does it worth to read this?

Wooted by:

#11 2016-08-15 17:22:05

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

I had one line and I called someone "Lord" not my proudest feature in a story but I'll take it

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#12 2016-08-15 18:45:48

hummerz5

^I didn't know you were in it. So I had to look for me.

Then I realized this was a naruto thing. huh.

Wooted by:

#13 2017-12-10 01:56:19

oranj
EE Homegirl
Website

wow this was really hot

f0872edc17bb4a21a24c813c41c4f8b8.png
An orange made of Oranjes

Wooted by:

#14 2017-12-10 03:12:21

Different55
Forum Admin

What in the world is this

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#15 2017-12-10 03:39:02

Vinyl Melody
Formerly BananaMilkShake

Different55 wrote:

What in the world is this

this is art

cb0de83627.png
Thanks to: Ernesdo (Current Avatar), Zoey2070 (Signature)

Very inactive, maybe in the future, idk.

#16 2017-12-10 06:47:29

Abelysk

This is love this is morganizer

#17 2017-12-10 08:30:08

Anatoly

Different, remember my poems for you? I got competition.

Wooted by:
Anatoly1512891008685744

Board footer