Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-04 12:50:54

peace

text block to add text on top of your blokcks/bg

for example if u take the gray basic block and u want a T on top of it/inside it you use the text block write T an dplace on top of the basic block it then apears as the basic block bg in shape of T in th eblock only 1 lette rper block and it wont work on: half block, oneways, arrows, boost, soiome of the industrial pack like the X blocks, signs, tools pack, crown/coins/switches, keys, hazard, music, most decos (excluding prinson window fog or picture frame ect), for bg it could work or we could have deocratieve letters for it like small letters made of SCIFI pack  it should work fine on doors/gates also ALL symbols are allowed  so you could use arrow symbols orso to lead a way the letter will be digged out of th eblock so for blcoks it sjust bg of the block or just darker

erhm i dont know if this belong shere because

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#2 2017-10-04 13:47:29

Luka504

Re: text block to add text on top of your blokcks/bg

Peace wrote:

it actualy has osmethign to do with graphics and im asking someone to make some examples

How can anyone make graphics for this if they can't even read your jumbled mess of letters?

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#3 2017-10-04 15:36:27

LukeM
Website

Re: text block to add text on top of your blokcks/bg

peace wrote:

ALL symbols are allowed

Ok... Not possible...

I think the EE font only has the symbols that are actually used in the game, so any other characters would need to be added by the dev team... and there is over 130 thousand of them in unicode... so this would take longer than UnitEE, even if it was worked on 24/7

LukeM1507127787679390

Board footer