Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#276 2017-09-09 20:34:54, last edited by mutantdevle (2017-09-09 20:42:30)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Re: Mafia 14 [Mafia + Processor win!]

The sun rises. Night 3 is over. Day 4 begins.

EE Times

7 players alive. 4 votes are needed for a majority.

Day 4 ends on the 12th of September 21:00 BST.
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/e … nt=cursive

Both trains will be running today.

(The night ended early because I am busy irl, I might not be too responsive over the next day or so).

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#277 2017-09-09 20:52:35

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

HeyNK did not use their car last night. Abelysk, and only Abelysk, used their car to get to town.
I was able to use my car to get to town, so Abelysk is confirmed town, as he is not a car thief.

Onjit, have the dead been giving any useful information?
EB, confirm your wizard claim by forcing me to vote for you with an unfixed vote.

My recommended lynch order:
hummerz5, for lying about only ever walking when they in fact did use their car to get to town d1
Music Man, for hardly contributing anything at all. Also supported the Proc lynch.
Gosha, same reasoning as Music Man.

Any objections?

!vote hummerz5

Currently playing through: Mega Man 1-6

Listen to my in-game music! (it's pretty much all I'm good at)

#278 2017-09-09 21:12:10

Abelysk

!vote Hummerz5

#279 2017-09-09 21:37:15

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Also, before humz comes back at me with the argument that I was witched and my target wasn't actually him:
My night action didn't give me the info that you drove d1. That came from the list I get every day of everyone that drives to town.

#280 2017-09-09 21:41:24

hummerz5

OK, I'll be to the point. I don't know much.

First, please don't lynch me because jkdrip says I drove d1. If you look, my second or third post is "hey, since an hour has passed, does this count as walking?" -- and devlin replied that no transportation had been in effect. How, then, can jkdrip say that I drove? I reiterate the points he says that I wouldn't have considered. The transportation is dangerous and unreliable. Why would I bother with that when I can just wait an hour? I'm not saying he's mafia but I am saying he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Second, I don't know what to do so I offer this proposal.
remember that curse that mrjawapa/diff had? I've been blessed with 2 day betrayal. I really hope this isn't gamethrowing but at the same time I technically lose if I'm lynched or rulebreaking. today/tonight I am mafia-aligned vigilante. I haven't shot anyone because I hoped it would make things easier when I try to persuade either side to not kill me (like now). So A, I propose I don't kill anyone (promise)

A) slightly helps town: assuming there are two other mafiosos, we can end the game a day earlier because by the end of the day tomorrow I'll be town-aligned and (if necessary) capable of doing a town-oriented vig kill
B) really helps me: I meet my win condition

worst case scenario: I'm lying and we drag this out another day. best case scenario: I win and the game is shorter.

#281 2017-09-09 21:48:22

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

It would seem I've made an error. I've been internally referring to the first day as day 0, when it was actually day 1.

Here's a better version of my results that should clear things up:

Day 1: Nobody could have possibly drived
Night 1: Stalked Jawa, he did not use his car
Day 2: Marten and humz used their cars to get to town
Night 2: Tried to stalk Onjit, however my result showed that Abelysk didn't use his car
Day 3: Onjit used his car to get to town
Night 3: Stalked HeyNK, who did not use his car
Day 4: Abelysk used their car to get to town

#282 2017-09-09 21:59:37

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

humz, what do you mean maf-aligned vigilante? What's your exact role?

#283 2017-09-09 22:02:47

hummerz5

"Vigilante"

hummerz5 wrote:

2 day betrayal

so town town, maf maf, town town etc

#284 2017-09-09 22:14:24

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

I'd like to take a moment of your time to announce that I am a complete **** up. This post will be very meta-able but I think in the current situation it is balanced in what gets revealed since it seems it is currently a jkdrip vs hummerz situation.

If you couldn't tell by the EE times, I plan to remove the transport system after this game. Why? Because whilst it's fun to watch the whole joy rider - car thief drama, the behind the scenes stuff has been a disaster. It's been complicated, to say the least, to keep track off. Especially since I've had less time than I first anticipated and google sheets seems to be bugging (causing me to have to record actions on my phone). As a result of this confusion I have made mistakes in recording who is doing what (well I got the night abilities right but not the transport).

For some reason, despite walking, I have hummerz marked on the spreadsheet as taking a car. The message hummerz gave to me and the message I gave to hummerz on day 2 was the result of walking. This means that if jkdrip had someway of knowing how hummerz travelled at the beginning of day 2, then he would have received the wrong result. So ironically, the debate between if jkdrip or hummerz is lying, is actually that they are both telling the truth from their own perspective.

I apologise for the inconvenience my stupidity has caused. I expected to make mistakes since it's my first time hosting but I was hoping I wouldn't make a mistake that would affect the game in such a way as this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral. Just to summarise, this post isn't confirming either hummerz or jkdrip as the roles or alignments they claim to be, but rather stating that they are both theoretically correct in what they are saying about how hummerz travelled on day 2.

You may continue about your accusations.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#285 2017-09-09 22:16:38

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

I'll take you up on your offer. I assume that maf can't kill other maf, so you might actually be the equivalent of night immune right now.

Also, I actually found something that yet again un-confirms Abelysk.

Check out the role "Cowboy Mechanic" on the document with all the roles.

This explains why multiple people have had their cars stolen in a day, and how I was able to drive to town today.

The issue today is, town is going to need as many votes as possible in order to lynch anybody at all. I'm guessing there's still another 3 maf, along with the Cursed Witch. It might actually be impossible for town to lynch, but might as well try.

!vote Abelysk

#286 2017-09-09 22:58:30

Abelysk

The transport system is definitely a mess, I have no idea what is happening, and how to keep track of the car stuff.

Me being a cowboy mechanic doesn't make sense, since it still wouldn't explain why there were 3 stolen cars on one night. I can't place 3 clamps at once and have them take effect on a particular night.

Now that I think about it, your will is off. I've been borrowing people's cars EVERY night, yet your will shows me riding car only on last night? How strangeee...

Will:
-----
Abelisk the Joy Rider
N1 - Onjit
N2 - jkdrip
N3 - Gosha
-----

Wooted by:

#287 2017-09-09 23:02:46, last edited by mutantdevle (2017-09-10 08:31:09)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Abelysk wrote:

I've been borrowing people's cars EVERY night, yet your will shows me riding car only on last night? How strangeee...

Yeah again, that was me being a **** up. I really messed jkdrip's role up in general. Jkdrip's readings in general would be wrong if he has a way of knowing who took cars, so if you did take a car those days then he theoretically would have the wrong result.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#288 2017-09-10 00:12:58

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

I can only target one person every night to see if they took a car. I don't get lists of everyone that drives at night like I do in the day

#289 2017-09-10 00:21:53

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Devlin: How does the clamp action on the Cowboy Mechanic work? If somebody is clamped d1, will they be able to use it to get to town d2?

As for the 3 cars being stolen, there must be yet another car-stealing/disabling role. OR, somebody lied. I'll be sorting through Ab's and Marten's wills and claims, as well as the stolen car claims to see who lied, if anyone.

This game has gotten rather confusing. !unvote

#290 2017-09-10 00:53:30

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Doesn't seem like anybody lied. HeyNK, EB, and myself all had their cars stolen in the same day. It's rather convenient that every effort to prove Ab as town has fallen short somehow, but I'd say the odds are in his favour. I'll dismiss him as town.

However, we have a problem. The living participants look like this:

1. Onjit - Med
2. jkdrip - Car Spotter
3. Gosha - Maf/Cursed Witch
5. hummerz5 - Vig
10. Music Man - Maf/Cursed Witch
11. EvilBunny - Wiz
12. Abelysk - Joy Rider

2 scum. I don't think that's likely. Somebody's role is off. Might as well get one of them, though.
!vote Music Man

#291 2017-09-10 01:50:35

hummerz5

I'm still not a fan of abelysk and the two joy-rider situation. But, like you said, we need relatively strong group consensus and I don't feel strongly enough about abelysk to fight that battle

though at the same time I think gosha's more suspicious than music man. eh.

glad that car debate was solved though. I genuinely could not understand how attacking me with such a tangential falsehood would advance any agendas...

hey in case someone's really not liking me, consider a night role-block (if that's a thing) before reigniting the lynch humz bandwagon. if you lynch me tomorrow I think I die as town so I still win :3

anywho, !vote music man

#292 2017-09-10 01:59:09

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Actually, assuming EB's role actually is wizard, we should be able to get a lynch in even if we are outnumbered. Wiz can force up to 5 votes for the game, either fixed or not fixed.

#293 2017-09-10 03:22:58

Abelysk

!vote Music Man

We need a vote.

#294 2017-09-10 03:36:55

Onjit
Website

i agree

musicman is our best suspect atm

!vote music man

:.|:;

#295 2017-09-10 09:41:15

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Music Man had been minding his own business throughout the week. He was doing nothing wrong and no one was saying he was. But then all of a sudden the town caught him by surprise. They had declared that Music Man was mafia and they were adamant about it. Soon a gang had formed against him and didn't even allow him a chance to defend himself! Music Man was to be hanged that day and there was nothing he could do about it. As the lever was pulled and the stool fell away, Music Man hung motionless and dangling. The town watched on as nothing happened. They began to question what they had done; nothing had seemed off about Music Man at all, he was only lynched out of the process of elimination. This is when his body was caught by a strong wind and some car keys fell out his pocket. As he swung backwards in the wind another pair fell... it seems that Music Man had a lot of car keys on him, but they were not his own! It seems the town has finally found their car thief. 

(I've just realised that this red text doesn't really work).

Car Theif

Final vote count:

Music Man: jkdrip, hummerz5, Abelysk, Onjit. Total: 4 Lynched

Not voting: Gosha, Music Man, Evilbunny. Total: 3

Night phase has now begun.
Night 4 will roughly end on the 11th September at 9:00 BST.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/l … nt=cursive

Please may EVERYONE message me the night actions they wish to perform and / or what transport they wish to use tomorrow.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by: (4)

#296 2017-09-11 09:18:50, last edited by mutantdevle (2017-09-11 17:15:36)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

The sun rises. Night 4 is over. Day 5 begins.

EE Times
Revealed Role Card(s)

5 players alive. 3 votes are needed for a majority.

Day 5 ends on the 14th of September 21:00 BST.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/e … nt=cursive

Both trains will be running today.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#297 2017-09-11 09:58:19

Abelysk

Hummerz, did you shoot EB?

Let's see, so there's me (Joy Rider), Humz (mafia-aligned Vig), Jkdrip (car observer thing), Onjit (Medium), and Gosha.

Gosha is unconfirmed, so he is currently our prime suspect, followed by Onjit. Hummerz5 could be a mafioso trying to play neutral.

Onjit is rather quiet, but understandable given the lack of TIs late in the game. My vote is for Gosha.

!vote Gosha

#298 2017-09-11 10:19:40

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

I was actually starting to get a little suspicious of Onjit myself. I kind of figured he'd be able to see the wizard was a huge threat, and he has the only role besides Abelysk's that you can't prove. However, Ab is still a strong suspect as well. Humz should pick one of ya to shoot tonight and we'll lynch the other tomorrow.
!vote Gosha

#299 2017-09-11 23:45:21

Onjit
Website

sorry I haven't been as active as I'd like to be, I've been busy with uni work.

Here's what HeyNK said to me last night.

Hidden text

I think gosha and abelysk are our biggest threats, with hummerz a close third

!vote gosha

:.|:;

#300 2017-09-12 01:44:40

Abelysk

I'm laughing at the fact that there are two joy riders.

mutantdevle1505415871677168

Board footer