Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-07 14:32:58

peace

make gold blocks crew only instead of owner only

gold blocks are now owner only cuz you may only place them in your world otherwise noone would buy it
but if u add a world to a crew it belongs to the crew not you so all crew members should be allowe dto place gold blocks

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#2 2017-09-07 14:35:28

Onjit
Website

Re: make gold blocks crew only instead of owner only

no

if you want to place gold blocks, but gold membership

simple as that

:.|:;

Wooted by:

#3 2017-09-07 15:13:57

peace

Onjit wrote:

no

simple as that

what if you and your crewmwber both have?

peace.png

#4 2017-09-07 15:14:43, last edited by Kirby (2017-09-07 15:14:57)

Kirby

Onjit wrote:

no

simple as that

but you can ONLY place them in your own world. that's kinda dujmb, especially considering beta blocks aren't owner-only

Wooted by: (5)

#5 2017-09-07 15:15:57

Luka504

So basically multiple people can piggyback off of someone's GM for free?

This would make GM a lot less valuable. Since so many people can piggyback off of one player, no one will have any incentive to buy GM. Why would you pay for something if you can get it for free?
Secondly, most crews will have that one GM slave whose only purpose is to host a world so every other crew member can use GM. This means that the GM slave have a larger say in what happens in the crew, since the crew owner doesn't want to lose the ability to place GM. And once their GM runs out their value as a crew member plummets to near worthless. I don't think anyone deserves that.
Thirdly, you're going to upset a lot of people who spent money on GM. Do you think they will be happy to hear that the thing they spent their money on is basically free for most now? Do you think they will be happy to receive dozens of crew invites from crews who need a GM slave? Do you think those people will ever consider spending any more of their money on a game like that?

This idea is just very bad. It is only beneficial in the short run for the crew members who can abuse this. In the long run it leads to EE making less money and crews choosing someone because they have money, and not because of the skills they have.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by: (2)

#6 2017-09-07 15:41:13

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Gold membership is completely terrible.

In my opinion, it would be a lot better if we could place gold blocks in other people's worlds as well; because that way I might actually use them.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by: (4)

#7 2017-09-07 17:30:42

peace

Luka504 wrote:

So basically multiple people can piggyback off of someone's GM for free?

This would make GM a lot less valuable. Since so many people can piggyback off of one player, no one will have any incentive to buy GM. Why would you pay for something if you can get it for free?
Secondly, most crews will have that one GM slave whose only purpose is to host a world so every other crew member can use GM. This means that the GM slave have a larger say in what happens in the crew, since the crew owner doesn't want to lose the ability to place GM. And once their GM runs out their value as a crew member plummets to near worthless. I don't think anyone deserves that.
Thirdly, you're going to upset a lot of people who spent money on GM. Do you think they will be happy to hear that the thing they spent their money on is basically free for most now? Do you think they will be happy to receive dozens of crew invites from crews who need a GM slave? Do you think those people will ever consider spending any more of their money on a game like that?

This idea is just very bad. It is only beneficial in the short run for the crew members who can abuse this. In the long run it leads to EE making less money and crews choosing someone because they have money, and not because of the skills they have.

its annoying if you and your crewmember have both gm but only owenr can place

peace.png

Wooted by: (2)
peace1504801842676569

Board footer