Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-01 23:11:36

some woman

[color=orange]Everybody Edits[/color] business pictures!!!

Do you need a picture to show off your "Everybody Edits" business and tell your customers, "your'e not getting scammed //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink?" (Unless you are scamming them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral)

Well this is a lucky day for you,

I https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/f/f6/014_santa am making these kinds of pictures for 0 dollars. 0 gems! 0 gem codes! I won't even ask for your password or edit on your level, this is free of all charge!
This is completely unrelated to Ernsendo //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad or Latif //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad's topics. They are making childish pictures for a childish forum. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad This is the real deal. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Here is a example if you don't trust me; you will however.

For making this I just need three important detail (that's all!) to do your https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/0/03/018_surprised thing:

• 1. What is a name of yuor business that you need a picture for? Make sure you have a real https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/ed/016_bigspender business and not fake one like other people -> //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

• 2. How do you want your SMILEY (links are example property of Free-Smiley . De) to look

• 3. Where https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/0/03/018_surprised should I get the picture for your'e background picture  (The thing behind the most of the picture

Section 2

here is where the fine print gos

If you go to any noobs "boss to code"s including one by drstereos I will no longer make anything for you...unless I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY need customer :cryiing:
There is my topic! I hope you have fun //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile reading it, subscribe to this topic and send a reply; oh yeah, also; I make pictures for your'e EE business!

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#2 2017-09-01 23:58:36

Firecrackericebreak
Website

Re: [color=orange]Everybody Edits[/color] business pictures!!!

yes hello i am request you are (srry i used wrong your) F I N E S T  pciture

i would apprecat neon tagerin colour and comiq san (from UNDERTALE (coppyrite 2011)) font

smiely must have S Q U A R E

pls use //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile))))) simley

(coprit 2019 my busines)

oh k thanks

Wooted by:

#3 2017-09-02 01:16:25, last edited by some woman (2017-09-02 01:16:37)

some woman

Firecrackericebreak wrote:

yes hello i am request you are (srry i used wrong your) F I N E S T  pciture

i would apprecat neon tagerin colour and comiq san (from UNDERTALE (coppyrite 2011)) font

smiely must have S Q U A R E

pls use //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile))))) simley

(coprit 2019 my busines)

oh k thanks

Thank you for calling; Mr. Cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool sir! We're getting the thing

DONE. While I'm doing that listen to some low-quality muzak over the phone.

JK theres' no phone; just messin https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL around!

#4 2017-09-02 02:57:55, last edited by some woman (2017-09-02 02:59:44)

some woman

Firecrackericebreak Member From: ͬͬͤ ͦͬͬͤ ͬͦͬͬͤ ͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ YOUR THING IS NOW DID!!!!

Check it OUT

PLEASE //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile RATE THE EXPERIENCE OF GETTING YOUR NEW PROFESSIONAL IMAGE ON A SCALE OF 1️⃣ TO ?

• One I would not recomend this to my friends

• Two I would not recomend this to my friends

• Three I would not recomend this to my friends

• Misc

• Ten I would recomend this to my friends

Unforchantely I did not (I didn't) make your smiley square because no-one wants to be a square I didn' t just forget lol

#5 2017-09-02 03:55:54

Firecrackericebreak
Website

no. . . s q u a r e . ? .

angry.JPG

but it will do

time no make it my avatar by rezizing iyt in ms paynt

Wooted by: (2)
Firecrackericebreak1504320954675801

Board footer