Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-08-28 20:03:23

Latif

Change gravity after (re)spawning

You'll see a balloon when selecting a spawnpoint or checkpoint. You can choose with the + and - what gravity direction (or no gravity) you should have when (re)spawning on it. By default it's set to "default" so you'll just keep the gravity effect you have.

This will be very useful and you don't have to make gravity effects around the checkpoint anymore, which look very ugly. With the no-gravity effect you have to move a bit to get the gravity effect (because you'll just fly on the checkpoint) and that's just really weird.

This is exactly what we need right now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2017-08-28 21:00:25

peace

Re: Change gravity after (re)spawning

Latif wrote:

You'll see a balloon when selecting a spawnpoint or checkpoint. You can choose with the + and - what gravity direction (or no gravity) you should have when (re)spawning on it. By default it's set to "default" so you'll just keep the gravity effect you have.

This will be very useful and you don't have to make gravity effects around the checkpoint anymore, which look very ugly. With the no-gravity effect you have to move a bit to get the gravity effect (because you'll just fly on the checkpoint) and that's just really weird.

This is exactly what we need right now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

only for grav effect? not all other?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#3 2017-08-28 22:05:17

Latif

Re: Change gravity after (re)spawning

peace wrote:

only for grav effect? not all other?

It's not really needed for the other effects. And I don't want spawnpoints and checkpoints to be complicated too much.

Latif1503954317675320

Board footer