Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

judging system ideas

since nobody likes the results in this contest, i say we come up with ideas on how future contests should be judged. when chris had some of his friends play the levels, some of the best levels didnt win because the judges werent experienced ee players like us and thought the levels were too hard. what we need is to give more power to the users. ex crew and some of the other judges like eedd and supadorf24 could pick the top 25 and then everyone else could vote from there. basically the new year judging but without chris involved. post your own ideas for judging here.

#2 Before February 2015

robban39

Re: judging system ideas

so an idea is that we do as we did with the first contest the new year contest. they put a post on the blog and everybody can vote

#3 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

robban39 wrote:

so an idea is that we do as we did with the first contest the new year contest. they put a post on the blog and everybody can vote

I don't think it would be fair, because EE has a relatively small community.
So you could just ask your whole class to vote on your level and you have half of the votes, for example.

#4 Before February 2015

sefanja1

yeah thats true to get good judges you need people that can judge without taking someone up like chris friends.
But as you can see they are not really the best in testing minis.

RhazzleFrazzle142389411367319

Board footer