Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2017-07-25 20:54:25

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Re: wheres benje00

rdash wrote:

Can you give the breakdown for all of the mods? When Master1 was a mod, his entire job was to solve reports. Now he's been demoded for some reason, so clearly number of reports solved isn't a good metric for performance according to the EE staff.

The breakdown is confidential, but I can say that Phinarose is doing the most reports (and doing an excellent job with them), LRussell is doing the 2nd most reports. By the time I log on to it once a day, the majority of reports are already done by Phinarose or LRussell, so I do the 3rd most reports, but nowhere near as many as I did prior to Phinarose becoming a moderator. As such, I'm handling situations in game more often now, and working on building new campaigns for the game. This leaves Benje00, who has become a little more active in the last few days, but has done the fewest reports recently.

We all have stuff in life that holds us back, but realistically, I believe we currently have one of the strongest moderation teams we've ever had.

Xenonetix_2.png

Wooted by: (4)

#27 2017-07-25 20:57:29, last edited by John (2017-07-25 21:04:47)

John

rdash wrote:
Emalton wrote:

I see all the mods almost every day and I've never seen Benje00 before as a mod.

I guess they all must be hiding from me then.

I don't think that, I rarely see you playing. I'm friends with them so I do know they are online all the time because I actively talk to them. Benje00 on the other hand, is friends with an account that I have and he hasn't been seen for a month until like, now.

rdash wrote:
Emalton wrote:

Benje00 has solved zero reports in the last thousand, as of a few days ago.

Can you give the breakdown for all of the mods?

Ask Benje00 to post a screen shot from the statistics of new report tool, if he even has it.

rdash wrote:

<snip irrelevant stuff> clearly number of reports solved isn't a good metric for performance according to the EE staff.

But being offline for a month+ without communicating with any of the other staff members is clearly a problem.

--

EDIT: Not trying to sound hostile or anything, there is just no excuse for Benje00 not communicating about his absence to anyone. But when Showpath solved more reports than Benje00, that's a problem.

--

EDIT 2:

Mega Lamb wrote:

We all have stuff in life that holds us back, but realistically, I believe we currently have one of the strongest moderation teams we've ever had.

Yeah I believe this is the strongest moderation team. I'm not saying dedicate your life to EE, but to give people a head's up before leaving for a month..

I wrote:

We all understand that people have things to do outside EE but that should be communicated. KOTO has the same problem but he said he was going to be offline before he disappeared. You should at least be respectful of the game and it's players. Dieing off without warning is just uncool.

PW?scale=2

#28 2017-07-25 21:01:44

Phinarose

I do a lot of reports and do give warnings to people as well as talk to people who keep repeating their behavior over and over again. I also do just go to worlds and talk to people because its nice getting to know more people. Lrussell also does reports and he made a new report tool which is much more useful than the other one, allowing us to have a quicker reaction time when new reports come through. Megalamb does deal with in game situations and like me he interacts with the other players as well. Beneje00 has been inactive for a while but like Megalamb said, seems to becoming a little more active on EE more recently.

WjoM2zh.png

#29 2017-07-25 21:13:31

Latif

rdash wrote:

@Latif, People had pressured him into answering why he is more inactive than usual and you're behaving as if he came on his own to complain about life. Don't be rude to someone answering a question honestly.

I didn't even talked about him but about myself, you should go read my post better thanks.

#30 2017-07-25 21:39:59

rdash

Thank you for the replies @MegaLamb and @phinarose! Is there any way that we can get a complete list of the current EE staff? The staff changes so frequently that I don't really know who's on it any more (and the user filtering on these forums is outdated as Toop is still listed as an Admin after resigning). This list also doesn't include developers (which I assume Emalton is a part of since he has access to the confidential stats).

Mega Lamb wrote:

I believe we currently have one of the strongest moderation teams we've ever had.

Completely agree, things seemed to have settled a bit and I only hope things improve enough to start tackling the major issues of the game.

---

Emalton wrote:

I'm not saying dedicate your life to EE, but to give people a head's up before leaving for a month..

Not all absences are planned.

---

Latif wrote:

I didn't even talked about him but about myself, you should go read my post better thanks.

You quoted Benje00's entire message and replied with "Oh no.. I'm in the destructive phase.. This is bad, I need friends but nobody likes me in real life GAAAAAHHH." To me, this reads as if you are sarcastically imitating his post.

However, if I misinterpreted your post and you're not just covering for yourself after I called you out then I apologize. I wish you luck in fixing your IRL issues.

rdash

#31 2017-07-25 22:00:02

John

rdash wrote:
Emalton wrote:

I'm not saying dedicate your life to EE, but to give people a head's up before leaving for a month..

Not all absences are planned.

Yes that's true but that doesn't mean you drop off the face of the earth for a month? It takes 10 seconds to write a post saying that "hey guys ill be inactive because ive been busy" so I'm not sure what you're getting at.

PW?scale=2

#32 2017-07-25 22:19:03, last edited by Xenonetix (2017-07-26 02:33:11)

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

rdash wrote:

Is there any way that we can get a complete list of the current EE staff?

Ok, here's a basic summary of the people:

NVD - Everybody Edits Owner

Showpath - Everybody Edits Developer & Administrator
EEJesse - Everybody Edits Developer & Administrator
Koya - Everybody Edits Artist (unconfirmed) & Administrator

LRussell - Everybody Edits Developer & Moderator
Mega Lamb - Everybody Edits Campaign Manager & Moderator

Phinarose - Everybody Edits Moderator
Benje00 - Everybody Edits Moderator

Different55 - Forum Administrator

BuzzerBee - Forum Moderator
hummerz5 - Forum Moderator

I do not currently know if Xjeex and/or CJMaeder are still developers. Nou and Toop have left the team. There is also one more developer/administrator who I believe is currently anonymous.

Xenonetix_2.png

#33 2017-07-25 22:42:48, last edited by mutantdevle (2017-07-25 22:43:05)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Mega Lamb wrote:

What do you do as a campaign manager? Like there hasn't been a new campaign in way too long. Honestly I think that a new campaign every 2 to 6 weeks is a great substitute for other game additions. It would also give people more incentive to build well thought out worlds.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#34 2017-07-25 23:19:46

John

They are working on a new campaign. ^

PW?scale=2

Wooted by: (2)

#35 2017-07-25 23:38:17

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Devlin wrote:
Mega Lamb wrote:

What do you do as a campaign manager? Like there hasn't been a new campaign in way too long. Honestly I think that a new campaign every 2 to 6 weeks is a great substitute for other game additions. It would also give people more incentive to build well thought out worlds.

Only became Campaign Manager within the last two weeks. I am working on bringing out the next campaign hopefully within the next 2-3 weeks, and then I hope to release a new one at least once a month. For now, I made sure to bring the Summer campaign back while I get the new one sorted out //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Xenonetix_2.png

#36 2017-07-25 23:46:41

Latif

If I was a moderator I would just take a look at the campaign suggestions subforum.

#37 2017-07-26 01:26:04, last edited by Xenonetix (2017-07-26 01:26:48)

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Latif wrote:

If I was a moderator I would just take a look at the campaign suggestions subforum.

If I were a Campaign Manager, I would have looked at every single thread in the Campaign Suggestions subforum within the first two days.

Oh wait, I did. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Xenonetix_2.png

#38 2017-07-26 01:56:47

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

rdash wrote:
Benje00 wrote:

Any questions?

What's your rank in OW?

I believe this to be important.

Currently playing through: Mega Man 1-6

Listen to my in-game music! (it's pretty much all I'm good at)

#39 2017-07-26 02:05:40, last edited by Tomahawk (2017-07-26 15:17:11)

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Mega Lamb wrote:
rdash wrote:

Can you give the breakdown for all of the mods? When Master1 was a mod, his entire job was to solve reports. Now he's been demoded for some reason, so clearly number of reports solved isn't a good metric for performance according to the EE staff.

The breakdown is confidential

*transparency*

Why is it confidential?

EDIT: Woo 1000th post and I missed it.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#40 2017-07-26 02:26:36

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Tomahawk wrote:
Mega Lamb wrote:
rdash wrote:

The breakdown is confidential

*transparency*

Why is it confidential?

There's a difference between the transparency of giving information about the game and its progress, and the confidentiality of reports. Emalton suggested earlier about getting a screenshot of the report tool to show the breakdown of who has dealt with which reports, but this would also give details on who has been reported, and who reported them. This is all confidential information, and should not be disclosed to the public without all parties involved within any screenshots giving consent. It's sensitive information.

Xenonetix_2.png

#41 2017-07-26 02:33:45

John

Mega Lamb wrote:

<snip>this would also give details on who has been reported, and who reported them<snop>

): Well, it does show the most reported user and most user who does reports but that can easily be edited out.

PW?scale=2

#42 2017-07-26 04:04:15

Xfrogman43

Mega Lamb wrote:

Only became Campaign Manager within the last two weeks.

Does that mean NVD is alive or can other people make roles?

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#43 2017-07-26 04:52:59

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Xfrogman43 wrote:
Mega Lamb wrote:

No comment.

P.S. Except for commenting "No comment.".

Xenonetix_2.png

Wooted by:

#44 2017-07-26 05:03:25

Bimps

Mega Lamb wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:
Mega Lamb wrote:

No comment.

P.S. Except for commenting "No comment.".

that says it all

#45 2017-07-26 15:21:21

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Mega Lamb wrote:

There's a difference between the transparency of giving information about the game and its progress, and the confidentiality of reports.

Ok my bad I thought it was a breakdown of the exact roles of EE staff that was confidential. Nvm.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#46 2017-07-26 16:05:59

Benje00

jkdrip wrote:
rdash wrote:

What's your rank in OW?

I believe this to be important.

Wooted by: (3)

#47 2017-07-26 21:19:17, last edited by SirJosh3917 (2017-07-26 21:19:27)

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

Mega Lamb wrote:

There is also one more developer/administrator who I believe is currently anonymous.

kaslai/aslai

its not anonymous

unless roles changed already

Wooted by:

#48 2017-07-27 00:43:48

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

ninjasupeatsninja wrote:
Mega Lamb wrote:

There is also one more developer/administrator who I believe is currently anonymous.

kaslai/aslai

That's not him - I just completely forgot him! Whoops...

Xenonetix_2.png

#49 2017-07-27 00:49:40

Kira

lol'd

master1 was more productive than you 4 together

#50 2017-07-27 08:55:52

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

Mega Lamb wrote:
rdash wrote:

Is there any way that we can get a complete list of the current EE staff?

Ok, here's a basic summary of the people:

NVD - Everybody Edits Owner

Showpath - Everybody Edits Developer & Administrator
EEJesse - Everybody Edits Developer & Administrator
Koya - Everybody Edits Artist (unconfirmed) & Administrator

LRussell - Everybody Edits Developer & Moderator

Phinarose - Everybody Edits Moderator
Benje00 - Everybody Edits Moderator

Different55 - Forum Administrator

BuzzerBee - Forum Moderator
hummerz5 - Forum Moderator

I do not currently know if Xjeex and/or CJMaeder are still developers. Nou and Toop have left the team. There is also one more developer/administrator who I believe is currently anonymous.

Xjeex and CJMaeder left the team, since they told me that when i met them after they got demoded.

Wooted by:
Offensive Ray1501444137670374

Board footer