Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2017-07-24 18:56:58

Kentiya
Website

Re: "Spiritual Successor"

Ernesdo wrote:

tl;dr
ive been working on a spiritual successor for the past few months and we've actually grown a lot as a team so far
you can check out development here: https://discord.gg/Xxn2yn7
please note that this isnt a way to steal customers from ee, nor is it a replacement

I've joined that server twice now and it's dropped me from the server both times. (I open Discord the next day and your server isn't on my list.) Also the invite seems to be expired now.

kentiya-cartoony-120.png
Kentiya / Atikyne — EE & EEU lead artist 2018-2020

#27 2017-07-24 19:30:07, last edited by skullz17 (2017-07-24 19:30:34)

skullz17

Ernesdo wrote:

tl;dr
ive been working on a spiritual successor for the past few months and we've actually grown a lot as a team so far
please note that this isnt a way to steal customers from ee, nor is it a replacement

I'm happy to support your game, however you should rethink leaving the forum. It doesn't really matter who starts development on the spiritual successor, but it is crucial for you to continue communicating with the EE community. You can do that by looking at this topic and possibly other suggestions, or alternatively you could start a forum or some other platform where we can give you our ideas and feedback in a clear, organised manner (ie not discord). Additionally, I recommend you write up all your major goals for Crio and how it can become a new, better EE. This isn't a development checklist though, it's more like a success criteria. e.g. I want to be able to open up the game and find something fun to play - this should happen as consistently as possible, and it will depend majorly on the design of the lobby as well as the popularity of the game.

Kentiya wrote:

I've joined that server twice now and it's dropped me from the server both times. (I open Discord the next day and your server isn't on my list.) Also the invite seems to be expired now.

It isn't expired for me.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Wooted by:

#28 2017-07-24 22:17:11, last edited by Guest. (2017-07-24 22:20:27)

Guest.

Bimps wrote:

stop blatantly advertising your ****

this topic literally asks you to but ok

Kentiya wrote:
Ernesdo wrote:

tl;dr

oh sorry forgot to tell you i fixed it

Wooted by:
Guest.1500931031669339

Board footer