Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

Why Chris. Why?

After a whole bunch of new updates, my level is completely RUINED! Come and see for proof. http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWlfwyi5i9a0I

the house used to be gray, the clouds used to have multiple layers. PLEASE CHRIS... PLEASE..... All my work and time. just ruined....

Sry 'bout the caps, I'm just angry.
I wish EE was back to the way it was without backgrounds being on minimap and the color updates. EOpYT.png
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And admins, would this be in the right topic? please Don't give me a warning, I'm not sure if this is okay to post...

PaNFnqB.png

#2 Before February 2015

JackJonespaw

Re: Why Chris. Why?

I'm with you, pal. Chris needs to know what he think about his updates.

#3 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Just clear it because it's a noob world in my opinion and no further comment.

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#4 Before February 2015

35005CP

bobyy wrote:

Good thing your opinion doesn't matter.

Bored of people being rude towards other peoples work. Not needed at all. :rolleyes:

#5 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

35005CP wrote:
bobyy wrote:

Bored of people being rude towards other peoples work. Not needed at all. :rolleyes:

Well said.

#6 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

Aoitenshi wrote:
35005CP wrote:
bobyy wrote:

Well said.

yeah, thanks for hating. Oh well, I just wish he brought back   ORIGINAL Decoration colors and deleted background minimap colors.

PaNFnqB.png

Glitcherkid142389506166371

Board footer