Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-05-10 22:53:43

Abelysk

LOLO effect

A trolo face pops up after touching a trolo block and u then get ported to the trolo ee server hosted by Trello and u then die and wake up from the last checkpoint in the original ee world and then u cant die from trolo anymore its a one time efect trolo

#2 2017-05-10 23:22:07

Latif

Re: LOLO effect

How do you even dare making a ridiculous topic like this.

Wooted by:

#3 2017-05-11 13:50:27

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

honestly its not funny anymore, you are a bit late with starting the ****
what happened to you, kefka, i used to like you as a quality forumer
why are you doing this

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#4 2017-05-11 13:56:40, last edited by Koya (2017-05-11 13:57:29)

Koya
Fabulous Member

No(?)

Edit: but seems interesting and not possible.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Wooted by:

#5 2017-05-13 04:16:56

Abelysk

maxi123 wrote:

why are you doing this

What ever do you mean? I am but one of many personas.

#6 2017-05-13 17:18:35, last edited by iPwner (2017-05-13 17:26:36)

iPwner
Website

maxi123 wrote:

why are you doing this

What's a "quality forumer"? Those that do a calculated "Ne-e-e-e-e-igh!!" rather than a coarse "Baaaaaa!"? Posts here aren't meant to be funny, but rather just a pamphlet that says "IM ME" to validate pre-infantile notions of "identity" such as your post, where you typed in lower case multiple times as a reverberation of your identity as a pingohit! :0 Except a bit more "cynical" to complement your dur-adolescent desires. :3 Itsmeandersonlol, who then changed to Kefka, and who is now Abelysk, is merely experiencing some mid-posterectile shenanigays. Each time his username got more "manly" this simply signaled another tragic event where his father beat him with a guitar shaped pillow, screeching "MATURE! MATURE!" shredding away his innocence each time. First went away the "lol," representing his childhood fun and happiness, then fell the "anderson," representing his identity and uniqueness. He then changed to "KEFKA" which was the name of a mythical SUPERDUPER he dreamed up in elementary school, but the next beating, in which he was encased in a matroyshka doll and SLAMMED against a wall that read "GROW UP HOMES" proved too much. He switched to "Abelysk," the name of his deceased godchild who drowned in his father's own "babba" before pre-impregnation. This name is an omage to his father's worship of pain and communal suffering that he endured during the 3rd Paranatzi War in the Englecoke Period; he now injects this belief system into his son's brain with an opinionated needle. :*( Sad is the truth, and so I say... dream, baby, dream.

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

Wooted by: (2)

#7 2017-05-13 18:22:06

Abelysk

iPwner wrote:
maxi123 wrote:

why are you doing this

What's a "quality forumer"? Those that do a calculated "Ne-e-e-e-e-igh!!" rather than a coarse "Baaaaaa!"? Posts here aren't meant to be funny, but rather just a pamphlet that says "IM ME" to validate pre-infantile notions of "identity" such as your post, where you typed in lower case multiple times as a reverberation of your identity as a pingohit! :0 Except a bit more "cynical" to complement your dur-adolescent desires. :3 Itsmeandersonlol, who then changed to Kefka, and who is now Abelysk, is merely experiencing some mid-posterectile shenanigays. Each time his username got more "manly" this simply signaled another tragic event where his father beat him with a guitar shaped pillow, screeching "MATURE! MATURE!" shredding away his innocence each time. First went away the "lol," representing his childhood fun and happiness, then fell the "anderson," representing his identity and uniqueness. He then changed to "KEFKA" which was the name of a mythical SUPERDUPER he dreamed up in elementary school, but the next beating, in which he was encased in a matroyshka doll and SLAMMED against a wall that read "GROW UP HOMES" proved too much. He switched to "Abelysk," the name of his deceased godchild who drowned in his father's own "babba" before pre-impregnation. This name is an omage to his father's worship of pain and communal suffering that he endured during the 3rd Paranatzi War in the Englecoke Period; he now injects this belief system into his son's brain with an opinionated needle. :*( Sad is the truth, and so I say... dream, baby, dream.

That... that just about explains everything. Thank you

#8 2017-05-13 20:08:06

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

Read the guidelines for this subforum one more time pls
Closed

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

BuzzerBee1494702486659714

Board footer