Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-06 02:49:20

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Just some thoughts...

Nou
Mate, you played yourself.

I'm convinced you're just **** with us. I wasn't sure for a while, but now it's certain. I'd really like to know what the **** you were thinking when you decided to make Kira a moderator. What led you to think it was a good idea to staff someone who has been banned NUMEROUS times? You're asking a convict to enforce the rules.

At first I assumed you were drunk off your **** again. Then it hit me. You added Koya, and people complained that he was being too strict on the rules. You acted childish and added someone you knew would hardly enforce the rules at all. For someone who begs for professionalism, you sure do act like a little ****.

Instead of hiring new people, why don't you encourage your current staff to do more work? Are they all tired of your ****? Didn't you just add a couple people a few months ago? You can't tell me there's a huge demand for development, especially since things aren't even being worked on.

Here's a better idea. Hand the game over to NVD.

Kiraninja
If this doesn't prove how big your ego is, then I don't know what will.

I give it a few weeks and you'll regret it. That's if you make it more than a few days without lashing out.

Master1 was fired because he didn't appropriately deal with YOUR actions. And now you're a moderator. Seems kinda **** up.

Everyone thinks you're a joke. When I found out you were added to the staff, I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair. But what's even funnier is that you keep trying to act serious.

Jesse
You shouldn't have excepted. In your case, I think you would be an okay addition to the staff. But you don't want involved. It's not worth the stress, or having your reputation ran through the wringer.

Don't make yourself out to be another "retard".

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by:

#2 2017-03-06 02:56:08

Evilbunny

Re: Just some thoughts...

MrJaWapa wrote:

You shouldn't have excepted.

MrJaWapa wrote:

Don't make yourself out to be another "retard".

lol

But I think we should at least wait until Nou makes his post he promised us, **** on him like this isn't going to help. Let's all wait a little and then we can react to what he says.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#3 2017-03-06 03:15:52

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Evilbunny wrote:

But I think we should at least wait until Nou makes his post he promised us, **** on him like this isn't going to help. Let's all wait a little and then we can react to what he says.

His post means nothing to me. This is just one of many examples of how unfit Nou is to run the game.

Discord: jawp#5123

#4 2017-03-07 06:35:44

sifter

You know what?

EE is like a country.

The EE community is the country and NOU is the leader/president.

Like USA, they hate trump, their new president. Just like EE, the community, most hates NOU.

EE is dead, and I just DEAL WITH IT

?type=online&name=sifter   ?type=energy&name=sifter   ?type=loginstreak&name=sifter   ?type=lastlogin&name=sifter

#5 2017-03-07 06:43:24

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

sifter wrote:

You know what?

EE is like a country.

The EE community is the country and NOU is the leader/president.

Like USA, they hate trump, their new president. Just like EE, the community, most hates NOU.

Let's not make this personal. I'm far from hating Nou, but I'm skeptical of the way he's running the game. I assume quite a few others feel the same way, but you're grouping most of the community into "hating" Nou.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#6 2017-03-07 07:00:53

sifter

It is the truth, it is happening just like with mrshoe.

EE is dead, and I just DEAL WITH IT

?type=online&name=sifter   ?type=energy&name=sifter   ?type=loginstreak&name=sifter   ?type=lastlogin&name=sifter

Wooted by:

#7 2017-03-07 07:46:14

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

sifter wrote:

It is the truth, it is happening just like with mrshoe.

(I don't "hate" MrShoe. I wouldn't even say I dislike him because I know pretty much nothing about the person he actually is. While I dislike his direction for the game, he gave us some pretty nice new features such as switches and zombies. While he seemed very distant from the community, he still took effort to update the game weekly, though mostly just of smiley+pack updates. If I understand correctly, the year-long "summer vacation" wasn't MrShoe's fault—it was the fault of Brian, MrShoe's boss. After realizing the game wasn't profitable, they forgot about it I can't blame Brian much, since he probably wasn't familiar with the game and thought it was some weird dying web game.)

From what I can tell, Nou seems like a fine person. He can have flawed judgment at times but I still have trust that he intends good. If you get upset over how Nou runs Everybody Edits, just realize it's a privilege to be playing it after seven years of being up. It's also a privilege to use the Internet, have a computer, have money, have food, have life, etc. Don't act as if anything or anybody owes you anything just because you're angry about it. Of course, this isn't an issue over whether I hate him. It's about the community. And if most this community does start to "hate" Nou, the people in that majority should really rethink their priorities. A small a web game shouldn't take priority over the love and respect we (should) have for other people.

Everybody Edits is Fred

Wooted by: (2)
N1KF1488869174649767

Board footer