Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2017-01-10 17:35:06

EEJoranasc
Member
From: Petoria
Joined: 2016-03-20
Posts: 630

One more effect or ee is not fun

add slow speed pls. zombie doesn't count because of jump. so please change to slow speed. and slow jump too (without zombie).
because of my world :/

Offline

#2 2017-01-10 17:41:39

Gosha
Member
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 4,449

Re: One more effect or ee is not fun

dude, go gravedig other 10+ threads about this

Online

Wooted by:

#3 2017-01-10 18:45:42

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123
From: Cali Baby | 2017 popin
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 1,130

Re: One more effect or ee is not fun

IamJoranasC wrote:

add slow speed pls. zombie doesn't count because of jump. so please change to slow speed. and slow jump too (without zombie).
because of my world :/

just do infinite zombie glitch and jump effect big_smile

Offline

#4 2017-01-10 19:07:17

AnatolyEE
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 3,044
Website

Re: One more effect or ee is not fun

Gosha wrote:

dude, go gravedig other 10+ threads about this

And get banned by hummer5

Online

#5 2017-01-10 19:14:42

MrJaWapa
Member
From: United States
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,275
Website

Re: One more effect or ee is not fun

AnatolyEE wrote:
Gosha wrote:

dude, go gravedig other 10+ threads about this

And get banned by hummer5

if you're adding new content to those threads, you're fine.


?type=lastlogin&name=mrjawapa | Thank you Zoey!
nZFHPMR.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#6 2017-01-10 23:49:36

Latif
Member
From: The Netherlands
Joined: 2015-03-13
Posts: 681

Re: One more effect or ee is not fun

Unity first. Then the other stuff. Just understand tongue


No I'm not lazy, I'm just highly motivated to do nothing.

I maek avatars 4 peeple if u liek u caen ask here 4 1 (it's kind of dead)

Online

Wooted by:

#7 2017-01-12 15:02:50

EEJoranasc
Member
From: Petoria
Joined: 2016-03-20
Posts: 630

Re: One more effect or ee is not fun

Gosha wrote:

dude, go gravedig other 10+ threads about this

stop orderin or yo get to skool, kiddo.
i was just givin admins chance to add dis.

Kaleb123 wrote:
IamJoranasC wrote:

add slow speed pls. zombie doesn't count because of jump. so please change to slow speed. and slow jump too (without zombie).
because of my world :/

just do infinite zombie glitch and jump effect big_smile

nein danke, do you want admins add more effects? thats why

Last edited by EEJoranasc (2017-01-12 15:42:37)

Offline

#8 2017-01-12 15:13:51

AnatolyEE
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 3,044
Website

Re: One more effect or ee is not fun

IamJoranasC wrote:
Gosha wrote:

dude, go gravedig other 10+ threads about this

stop orderin or yo get to skool, man.
i was just givin admins chance to add dis.

Kaleb123 wrote:
IamJoranasC wrote:

add slow speed pls. zombie doesn't count because of jump. so please change to slow speed. and slow jump too (without zombie).
because of my world :/

just do infinite zombie glitch and jump effect big_smile

nein danke, do you want admins add more effects? thats why

german?

Online

#9 2017-01-12 23:30:38

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99
From: Canda eh
Joined: 2015-08-20
Posts: 170

Re: One more effect or ee is not fun

AnatolyEE wrote:
IamJoranasC wrote:
Gosha wrote:

dude, go gravedig other 10+ threads about this

stop orderin or yo get to skool, man.
i was just givin admins chance to add dis.

Kaleb123 wrote:
IamJoranasC wrote:

add slow speed pls. zombie doesn't count because of jump. so please change to slow speed. and slow jump too (without zombie).
because of my world :/

just do infinite zombie glitch and jump effect big_smile

nein danke, do you want admins add more effects? thats why

german?

Trying to be cool?


Kaydog99_sig.svg

My ex-girlfriend owned a parakeet…oh my god, that f**king thing would never shut up. But the bird was cool.

Offline

Kkay1484260238642909

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1508338302.6847 - Generated in 0.135 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.22 MiB (Peak: 1.37 MiB) ]