Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-07-09 06:56:19

minam

Reporting Problems

These days, I've noticed something. I noticed that I can't report in some situations.

For example, if I get an offensive kick message, I just have to deal with it because there is no way to report. Basically if they do anything reportable before you get kicked, you can't report. So people must act fast. Before they get kicked or the world turns into a WIP.

After I thought for a while, I came up with a solution which may or may not be approved by the moderators. It was to take a screenshot of whatever repoortable thing they did and to show it to staff. Of course, this happens too frequently to count. One day, I met nvd or toop (I don't remember) and I showed then one of the screenshots. Then, they said it will be sent to master1.

So... my conclusion is that this temporary reporting method is a success!
But you can't rely on this method because it was never officially created, accepted or approved.

If I find something reportable, this is what I do.
1. Screenshot it quickly
2. Quickly report the player
In case they escaped before reporting, you can show the screenshot.

For the staff: Please consider adding a way to report in every situation.
For the forum staff: I was unsure if this goes in game suggestions or game discussion. I'm sorry if I have put it in the wrong place.

Isn't this eggciting?
ZWfJa.gif07acp.gif

Wooted by:
minam1468043779611770

Board footer