Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#176 2015-12-24 23:12:14

theoldinese

Re: Would you rather...

Know where so I never go there..... That might work.

Would you rather bath in maggots or tobbaco spit (spiders)

#177 2015-12-25 00:18:01

gkaby
Website

id rather bathe in maggots.

would you rather have a ceiling fan spin around and fly towards you and eventually cut skin in your side and rip out one of your lungs, breaking several bones in the process, as blood begins gushing from the wound, staining the skin around it and the carpet of the floor. The lung removed then flies through the air and hits the ceiling of popcorn, several pieces of which proceed to fall and scatter, landing in your eyes. your eyes are harmed and effectively blinded in pain as you attempt to blink and remove the ceiling bits from your corneas. your eyes water and wince in severe pain. you begin to get dizzy from the blood loss, and have severe trouble breathing due to the lack of a lung. you attempt to walk towards a phone to dial an emergency contact number but the broken ribs are almost too painful to allow for movement. The lung that was on the ceiling falls after a few moments onto the handle of a boiling water filled torus on the stove. It knocks the water out of the torus and onto your face and hands, resulting in severe burns. you scream in pain as they blister instantly and writhe as your consciousness withers. you collapse and die in around 10 minutes. or would you rather accidentally run your fingers across microscopic splinters layered across a tabletop. the splinters coat your hands and any slight touch of even the force of a slight breeze results in a torture wrought with itching and thousands of burning pains. you stumble in pain as a mosquito lands on your hand, and you try to catch your landing in even more severe pain as your use of the afflicted hand results in a continued fall. you fall over a box on the floor and break both ankles, unable to move. the pain knocks you unconscious. you awake to a tortoise wrenching teeth out of your mouth, and blood seeping out of the side of your open mouth into a pool engulfing much of the wood panel floor. you realize both of your arms were broken by felled rocks from a nearby shelf on which a number of colorful rocks and stones had been assorted. the tortoise continues to remove your teeth without anesthetic. eventually you die from the blood loss.

idk

Wooted by:

#178 2015-12-25 00:52:19

Pingohits
Banned

i would rather have a ceiling fan spin around and fly toward me and eventually cut skin my your side and rip out one of my lungs, breaking several bones in the process, as blood begins gushing from the wound, staining the skin around it and the carpet of the floor. The lung removed then flies through the air and hits the ceiling of popcorn, several pieces of which proceed to fall and scatter, landing in my eyes. my eyes are harmed and effectively blinded in pain as I attempt to blink and remove the ceiling bits from my corneas. my eyes water and wince in severe pain. I begin to get dizzy from the blood loss, and have severe trouble breathing due to the lack of a lung. i attempt to walk towards a phone to dial an emergency contact number but the broken ribs are almost too painful to allow for movement. The lung that was on the ceiling falls after a few moments onto the handle of a boiling water filled torus on the stove. It knocks the water out of the torus and onto my face and hands, resulting in severe burns. i scream in pain as they blister instantly and writhe as your consciousness withers. i collapse and die in around 10 minutes.
-----
would you rather have steve harvey attempt your emergency crowning through the use of stainless steel pliers while the anthem of the israeli state plays in the background. As he finishes the procedure he furrows his brows and brings you onstage to family feud and forces you to earn 200 points or more in the last stage. both families scream at you and your heart beat increases by 45 bpm. your blood pressure increases by 75 mm hg which is very dangerous so you have a stroke and collapse into a artificially colored bucket of polyvinyl alcohol which turns you into a hipster. you're unlucky as every single audience member is from ohio so they start throwing imported vietnamese soccer cleats at your fragile gluten-free non-gmo scarf. the cleats stick to your pores and clog them up, so your skin turns black and rot in a matter of weeks. or would you rather have sensible barbers cut your hair with illegal maxifollical supplies, with the fact that they are all licensed in cutting the hair of armadillos rather than people. but because they don't get many customers they can't prevent you from leaving, so they tie you up with makeshift bandages and cut through your scalp. your skull shows but they think of it as a disease so they smash it and the chunks get stuck in your brain, affecting your emotional health so instead of crying from the immense pain you start laughing and laughing. they think of that as a disease too so they cut through your grey matter until only the hippocampus is left, so you're on the pale colored tiles twitching like a bug in a mug in a hug.

791mAP8.png

Wooted by: (2)

#179 2015-12-25 07:38:23

gkaby
Website

I would rather have steve harvey attempt my emergency crowning through the use of stainless steel pliers while the anthem o the israeli state plays in the background. as he finishes the procedure he furrows his brows and brings you onstage to family feud and forces you to earn 200 points or more in the last stage. both families scream at me and my heart beat increases by 45 gpm. my blood pressure increases by 75 mmhg which is very dangerous so i have a stroke and collapse into an artificially colored bucket of polyvinyl alcohol which turns me into a hipster. I'm unlucky as every single audience member is from ohio so they start throwing imported vietnamese soccer cleats at my fragile gluten-free non-gmo scar. the cleats stick to my pores and clog them up, so my skin turns black and rots in a matter of weeks.

would you rather have a thousand one armed sloths cutting the area just below your lower eyelids with scissors, frequently missing and stabbing you in the eye, while there are thousands of bullet ants stinging the soles of your feet and between your fingers and under your finger nails every time you happen to blink or wince. At the same time, you have a significant amount of mucous stuck at a point in your throat that attempts to clear it are not effective whatsoever, including the act of drinking water. it is also causing you to continually gag and almost vomit. there are large bolts going through your body attaching you to the floor in a way that disallows all movement. when you do not attempt to move, the your wounds form scabs and result in intense itching that can only be alleviated through moving to scratch the scabs which, while it helps prevent the itching sensation, also results in reopening of the wounds and continued bleeding. You also are suffering from atelectasis of one of your lungs. every 10 minutes or so you suffer from 5 hour long fits of hiccups, which aggravate many of the pains. you additionally are given a satisfactory supply of nutrients, water, and oxygen via tubing. you are kept this way until you die from old age in your teens at the age of 215. or would you rather incidentally be caught in a trap in which a you are running down a very small circular track for period of time in which your death would only come about from old age. this is arranged through continued sustenance in a similar yet unknown way to the previous situation. you are forced to continually run whenever it is possible for you to. the method through which this is determined is unknown, yet impeccably accurate and precise. Due to the tightness of the circle you are continually becoming dizzy, and occasionally stub your toes on the countless moving blocks along the walls near the floor. they are at a pattern impossible to determine, always changing an endless number of times. the floor is also littered with countless legos and upturned diamonds. you occasionally step painfully on these. you must keep running for if you are able to run, there is scalding water being poured from openings in the ceiling down towards you. if you are unable to run this pouring ceases, but continues whenever you are capable of running.

idk

#180 2015-12-25 18:10:34

Schlog

i would rather have a thousand one armed sloths cutting the area just below my lower eyelids with scissors, frequently missing and stabbing me in the eye, while there are thousands of bullet ants stinging the soles of my feet and between my fingers and under myfinger nails every time you happen to blink or wince. At the same time, i have a significant amount of mucous stuck at a point in my throat that attempts to clear it are not effective whatsoever, including the act of drinking water. it is also causing me to continually gag and almost vomit. there are large bolts going through my body attaching me to the floor in a way that disallows all movement. when i do not attempt to move, the wounds form scabs and result in intense itching that can only be alleviated through moving to scratch the scabs which, while it helps prevent the itching sensation, also results in reopening of the wounds and continued bleeding. i also am suffering from atelectasis of one of my lungs. every 10 minutes or so i suffer from 5 hour long fits of hiccups, which aggravate many of the pains. i am additionally are given a satisfactory supply of nutrients, water, and oxygen via tubing. i am kept this way until you die from old age in your teens at the age of 215.
---------------
would you rather fall down a 50 foot hole and upon landing both of your ankles are broken causing you an unreal amount of agonizing pain as people pour syringes full of water into the hole on top of your head because of the things you said in fourth grade while your feelings flood back causing you to cry like a baby with blood coming out of your eyes because sledge hammers are being dropped down the hole along with very large pairs of scissors that were sharpened to be sharper than razor blades along with the hole constantly being filled with dirt burying you alive killing you but you get revived 100 years later and dig out of the hole and someone sees you and immediately throws you off of the seattle space needle while you're duct taped to a piano covered in anvils and massive cement blocks or would you rather die and cause all of your love ones endless amounts of pain and sadness because their one sibling that they truly loved had died but you get resurrected and then violently thrown at 684 different walls like a wet paper towel and then your fingers are severed one by one making you scream in pain for five minutes long as scissors are slowly run through your neck as they cut off your air supply making you slowly suffocate while your family that thought you were dead watches you in so much pain but then you're thrown off of the empire state building and when you hit the ground you somehow survive so they grab an axe and decapitate you and after you die your family stops giving a crap and laughs for some reason so the same thing happens to all of them only slightly different

#181 2015-12-25 20:01:10

Luka504

The 1sy one
Would you rather blow a ballon till it explodes in ur face
Or have no tv remote for a day(u hav to change de channel manually)

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#182 2015-12-25 20:09:42

Gosha

2)
----------------
Would you rather a cup of tea
Or a cup of clue

#183 2015-12-26 02:02:26

NegaStrife
Formerly ~MeleeTonikZ

A cup of tea ofc

Would you rather own a ps4 or an Xbox one

sig.php?colour=hex8866ee&uname=Alphabet&pp=1&countryrank&darktriangles&onlineindicator=undefined

#184 2015-12-26 02:15:57

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

ps4
would you rather have 250 max energy or 15000 max energy but with no energy regen

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#185 2015-12-26 03:05:00

Pingohits
Banned

250 energy of course

would you rather have genghis khan intricately line your esophagus with crushed advil tablets until the pellets cut through the skin of your throat. the tablets will then break every single law pertaining to the spacetime balance of our universe and turn you into a fourth dimensional being. the additional dimension will cause you absolutely incredible pain because you'll be inside and outside of yourself and you cannot see anything because your eyes are in your eyes and you cannot feel anything because your nerves are in your nerves. but since you are new to this four dimensional whimsy you cannot control your time-changing abilities so you switch back and forth through an equidistant parameter of two fortnights causing you to live forever underneath full-body torture. or would you rather choke on a office stapler that you bought with your own money while the rest of the office workers cheer. the stapler then falls into your stomach which blocks all food intake. you then proceed to eat an entire turducken but your intestines are blocked with a stapler so you start vomiting feces. you are taking to the hospital and you stay there for a very long time. your disgruntled office workers do not appreciate this, and since you are a lowly salesman selling multi colored office staplers, they steal your clients and take your commissions. because they stole your commissions and clients you have no more money and you cannot pay the hospital bill. better yet, the stapler is forever jammed so you have to live homeless on the streets of monte clara while you vomit feces into a dairy queen garbage disposal.

791mAP8.png

#186 2015-12-26 21:45:56

Luka504

2nd one lol who am i kidding i didnt read all that.
Would you rather have time travel paradox free
Or buy anything on the internet for 0.00$

#187 2015-12-27 02:05:01

AlphaJon

buy anything for free, since it essentially means you have infinite money (you can sell all stuff back, hehe)
Would you rather lose access to EE for a month, or lose access to the whole internet for a week?

#188 2015-12-27 04:08:49

shadowda

lose ee.

there are a lot of things i still need on the internet.

Would you rather have to live in some form of Apocalyptic future where its every person for themselves for a week or live an dystopian future, sort of like hunger games or divergent were everything is super nice for most people but there is something super messed up about society and your not most people. for a week.

color = #1E1E1E       

latest?cb=20150604065609

#189 2015-12-27 13:06:38, last edited by NegaStrife (2015-12-27 13:08:03)

NegaStrife
Formerly ~MeleeTonikZ

A dystopian future.

Would you rather tell me I'm bootyful //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink) (no really i have low self esteem) or commit suicide?

(Filter aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah)

sig.php?colour=hex8866ee&uname=Alphabet&pp=1&countryrank&darktriangles&onlineindicator=undefined

#190 2015-12-27 14:02:21, last edited by !nb4 (2015-12-27 14:04:05)

!nb4
Formerly AYB

I would rather tell you are BOOTYful
Nice butt

let Kirby eat you or eat Kirby and let pacman eat you

ZCK0zcQ.gif

#191 2015-12-27 14:27:46

Gosha

Kirby.. i quess..
_______

Would you like to spend your holidays with a girlfriend at the seaside , but you have 30$
Or
spend your holidays alone at home with 500$

#192 2015-12-28 01:23:37, last edited by !nb4 (2015-12-28 02:01:15)

!nb4
Formerly AYB

holidays at home with 500 bucks

ZCK0zcQ.gif

#193 2015-12-28 01:48:41

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

pr0n if its the genre that i like
would you rather be banned from ee forums for eternity or be pingohits

i8SwC8p.png

#194 2015-12-28 02:02:11

!nb4
Formerly AYB

PINGOOOOO
would you rather..
post would you rather..
or post you rather not

ZCK0zcQ.gif

#195 2015-12-28 02:11:01

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

would you rather
would you rather post would rather you
or would you rather post would you rather post would rather you would you rather

i8SwC8p.png

#196 2015-12-28 15:16:40, last edited by Luka504 (2015-12-28 15:17:21)

Luka504

Ugh?The first one?Idk....
Become a moderator without helping  the staff in any way(unless you want to)
Or
Earn minimum wage money every day(5 hour shifts) without working for it for a year

#197 2015-12-28 16:16:30, last edited by Yandax (2016-01-02 19:01:15)

Yandax

The second one.

Would you rather hack into the government's computers and get caught, then thrown in jail for 10 years, or go bungee jumping in the Grand Canyon with broken rubber bands?

Pretend I didn't exist until now

All hail me, the king of insensitive jerks

Woot if you hate me

#198 2017-07-14 09:56:45, last edited by Doodle (2017-07-14 18:53:00)

Doodle
Formerly Hacked

Classic old game

Rules: Ask two different questions starting off with "Would you rather..." and the person asked, or the general question to the public must choose one answer with a optional explanation.

Objective: Have fun, learn something new.

Note: Please no foul or self contradicting questions; not fun.

Example: "Would you rather look beautiful and everyone else look hideous or look hideous and everyone else look beautiful?"
Answer: I would rather look hideous so i wont have to look at ugly people. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#199 2017-07-15 08:21:25

Doodle
Formerly Hacked

Would you rather buy a Mac or a PC?

#200 2017-07-15 09:28:52

Vinyl Melody
Formerly BananaMilkShake

a PC. Obvious reasons.

Would you rather program in C# or Python?

cb0de83627.png
Thanks to: Ernesdo (Current Avatar), Zoey2070 (Signature)

Very inactive, maybe in the future, idk.

Nebula1501246195669934

Board footer