Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-11-14 20:25:28, last edited by KingFudge (2015-11-14 20:30:22)

KingFudge

Why is EE France themed?

Why is Everybody Edits France themed?
Even YouTube's logo has become the French flag.

#2 2015-11-14 20:29:04, last edited by AmdS (2015-11-14 20:34:53)

AmdS
Website

Re: Why is EE France themed?

It's for the solidarity with the people of France and Paris

#3 2015-11-14 20:35:14

Thomas

Because of the terrorist attacks in Paris yesterday.
More info here:http://www.france24.com/en/20151114-liv … rock-paris

Please, call me Thomas.

eggplant

#4 2015-11-14 20:43:34

KingFudge

Ah. I remember those, but I wasn't sure.

#5 2015-11-14 21:09:40

Evilbunny

KingFudge wrote:

Was it really that difficult to put together?

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#6 2015-11-14 21:11:10

madiik

Not much to do about it though, it tries to show support but it seems meaningless to me.
I like murdering already, except it's hard to bring weaponry to school and trying to be stealthy there is impossible.
Now someone could put some sort of the school's logo, but that doesn't reverse IF I EVER DID DO IT //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

shh i have returned

#7 2015-11-14 21:11:17

AmdS
Website

Evilbunny wrote:
KingFudge wrote:

Was it really that difficult to put together?

He was not sure... But he must know it's about that thing in France

#8 2015-11-14 21:18:38

KingFudge

Well, it's not often a site for a game is updated for something not game related.

#9 2015-11-14 21:21:49

Kirby

madiik wrote:

Not much to do about it though, it tries to show support but it seems meaningless to me.
I like murdering already, except it's hard to bring weaponry to school and trying to be stealthy there is impossible.
Now someone could put some sort of the school's logo, but that doesn't reverse IF I EVER DID DO IT //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

your need for attention is showing

#10 2015-11-14 21:24:45

madiik

Kirby wrote:
madiik wrote:

What do you mean? I'm fine.
Maybe not that fine at certain times but calm.
I can say I can GO insane and feel no compassion for a death.

shh i have returned

#11 2015-11-14 21:26:20, last edited by Different55 (2015-11-14 21:28:00)

Different55
Forum Admin

madiik wrote:

We get it, you're edgy. No need to announce it on every topic.

That said, if that you're not just being edgy because it's the thing to do, seriously, seek help. That kind of thing will mess you up and you will be much happier having worked through all that. Apathy ain't all it's cracked up to be. You can always PM Zoey if you want to talk anything out.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#12 2015-11-14 21:29:56

!nb4
Formerly AYB

:'( im crying for paris.
**** ISIS

ZCK0zcQ.gif

#13 2015-11-14 21:38:43, last edited by Different55 (2015-11-14 22:54:33)

Kira

madiik wrote:
Kirby wrote:
madiik wrote:

Murdering is bad, mkay?

Let's not make the situation worse.

#14 2015-11-14 21:42:18

madiik

Kira wrote:
madiik wrote:
Kirby wrote:
madiik wrote:

You are a shame in this forum, imagine your family that dies infront of your eyes, how would you react?
Normally I wouldn't answer your meaningless comments but seeing such egocentrism and how stupid you are makes me sad.

Even if everybodyedits can't do much things to support this incident, they can at least show they take part of this commemoration, it's a noble act.

You like murdering? I wish you to see someone being killed infront of you, and maybe you'll come back to reality and quit the anime japanese weaboo world

Meh.

shh i have returned

#15 2015-11-14 21:43:31, last edited by AmdS (2015-11-14 21:44:55)

AmdS
Website

Kira wrote:
madiik wrote:
Kirby wrote:
madiik wrote:

You are a shame in this forum, imagine your family that dies infront of your eyes, how would you react?
Normally I wouldn't answer your meaningless comments but seeing such egocentrism and how stupid you are makes me sad.

Even if everybodyedits can't do much things to support this incident, they can at least show they take part of this commemoration, it's a noble act.

You like murdering? I wish you to see someone being killed infront of you, and maybe you'll come back to reality and quit the anime japanese weaboo world

No, he is a shame of our world.

How can you say that, Madiik? Don't you remember that you have a life and others too? If you be sad for any thing happends in your life, you need to know everyone does. Everyone have feelings. And seems that you don't. Please, think before posting because you can make someone feel sad or maybe make someone process you.

Don't like it? Just respect! Stupid.

Anyway, thanks for banning him for this forum. He/She needed that.

Wooted by:

#16 2015-11-14 21:48:56

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Holy ****.  Whether or not he's attention whoring, those comments are not needed.  You all need to chill out.

AmdS wrote:

It's for the solidarity with the people of France

This is exactly why.

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by: (5)

#17 2015-11-14 21:54:26

Creature

You never did this with Siria.

This is a false statement.

Wooted by: (6)

#18 2015-11-14 22:04:07

Processor

KingFudge wrote:

Why is Everybody Edits France themed?
Even YouTube's logo has become the French flag.

Ignore what others said, they are just trying to troll you. What actually happened is that France just took over the world last night. We are all celebrating our new french citizenship. Yes. Totally.

Jokes aside, we were all shaken by the news last night and would like to express our support to the people living in France and especially in Paris, who unfortunately had to witness the chaos the terrorists have caused. I hope France and other countries will do something against this type of terrorism which has been occurring more and more often in the past months. (See Lebanon bombing last Thursday and in Baghdad on Friday) Let's wish that hearing about terrorism does not become a (more) common thing to hear in the news.

Also: What do you guys think of logo changes for events like this one? Is EE an appropriate place to discuss these matters?

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

Wooted by:

#19 2015-11-14 22:13:55

RavaTroll

Processor wrote:

Also: What do you guys think of logo changes for events like this one? Is EE an appropriate place to discuss these matters?

Honnestly, I'm a small minority on this, but all this support kind of **** me off.
There was an attack in Liban in Beyrouth killing 43 people and injuring 239 people and nobody was giving this kind of support to them.
Hell, there a people dying every day in these wars and nobody gives a ****. Lives = lives. French lives are no better than libanese lives. They're the same.
Showing support to only european/american lives is just insulting mankind as a whole to me.

Now, I know 95% of the french people i know will disagree with me or just act stupidly patriotic. Or mostly ignores me because I don't think like everybody else.

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

#20 2015-11-14 22:14:19

Creature

Did you realise he's younger than 12?

This is a false statement.

#21 2015-11-14 22:19:59

Processor

Some topics were removed because they contained harassment.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#22 2015-11-14 22:20:02

Different55
Forum Admin

All discussion on madiik's edge in this thread ends now. It's gone far enough.

Since OP's question has been answered, I'm locking this.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Different551447536002559135

Board footer