Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-11-13 20:58:28, last edited by AmdS (2015-11-13 21:02:38)

AmdS
Website

Feelling bad?

I'm here to complain about this topic.. Just to complain, explain and think about somethings made by your life. By your actions. Take this seriusly, jokes are not welcome here. If you want to do jokes, here isn't a place for you. First off I want to you guys understand that I'm still learning about english, so there will be some grammar mistakes.

Yeah yeah... I've have made threads about somethings in life when I was sad. And, I saw many nice users complainning about my topic, saying nice things. Saying something that made me feel better. So, as I said, I'm here to discuss about Madiik's topic.
School is a place that you go everyday. Ew, not everyday, but almost of all you do with your life is going to school. In school, we find peoples. Random peoples. Nice, bad or whatever tips of peoples. So you make friendships... Pretty sure here everyone have great friendships. So, I'm sure Madiik's have friendships. Maybe nice friendships. If yes, theirs friends must help him with this "Sad" time because friends is what can make you calm. You suffer bullying by others, and can confirm this isn't a nice thing you can do with someone. I can confirm it because I already suffered bullying, and no, I do not bully others. Never... Never. Madiik's must have suffered bullying all this time, this is maybe the rason for him being sad. Or irritated... Cutting yourself won't help, and never will help. Cutting yourself hurts, and the hurt feelling makes you feel more bad than you is. What you can do is writing what you feel in a paper. Making a history or other. Write what you are feelling right now, and you will feel better. Yes, true. Musics... Madiik's... Pay attention of what tip of musics you hear when you are sad. Sad musics maybe can be a problem for who are sad, because usually all hear sad musics when theirs are sad making the situation be the worse.

After all I said, I can recomend a psychiatric for who are feelling something like Madiik's, because is ones of the best ways you can do to resolve this "problem" with your life.

Ok... This moment is important now. God gave you a life, and you need to live all your life. Enjoy this moment how you can, because this moment isn't too long... I'm not saying you will die fast, or other, just saying that no ones know when you will die. You know that. Make friends, make relationship, find someone to you, get a better place, search your better, get your hobby or whatever! But everything I can say is that you need to enjoy your life, ignore all poop happenned in your life, and go ahead! Make you happy and do not wait to someone make you happy. I always have been sad about it, and I feel that my best is ignoring all bad things that happends.

Enjoy this moment. This moment is your life //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2015-11-13 21:24:21

madiik

Re: Feelling bad?

I always pretended to be happy around others.

I was never happy unless someone else got hurt.
Also, the music I listen to is fine.

I feel really, cold somewhat.

shh i have returned

#3 2015-11-13 23:14:51

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

1408219296701.png

gLjTZE1.png

#4 2015-11-13 23:44:45

Koya
Fabulous Member

AmdS wrote:

God gave you a life,

No he didn't, if he did  - he messed up.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Wooted by: (4)

#5 2015-11-14 10:19:45

AmdS
Website

Koya wrote:
AmdS wrote:

God gave you a life,

Well, it's my religion, and I'm not going to discuss about religions here. Just ignore it then. But I'm happy I have something to believe, and it's the only thing I CAN believe.

And @ZeldaxD, did you not understand here jokes are not welcome? I love to see how this comunity can't stop making fun of someone. Please.

#6 2015-11-14 14:21:41

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

AmdS wrote:
Koya wrote:
AmdS wrote:

God gave you a life,

Well, it's my religion, and I'm not going to discuss about religions here. Just ignore it then. But I'm happy I have something to believe, and it's the only thing I CAN believe.

And @ZeldaxD, did you not understand here jokes are not welcome? I love to see how this comunity can't stop making fun of someone. Please.

It wasn't a joke.

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by:

#7 2015-11-14 17:13:53

shadowda

at least bismuth looks beautiful

color = #1E1E1E       

latest?cb=20150604065609

#8 2015-11-14 18:12:09

madiik

shadowda wrote:

'Human life was never pretty.

shh i have returned

#9 2015-11-14 18:14:01

AmdS
Website

madiik wrote:
shadowda wrote:

Human life was never perfect*

#10 2015-11-14 19:25:24

Thomas

I lost my faith in humanity today. I realised there will always be people that will try to ruin everything for everyone else. I'm starting to believe democracy isn't going to work if we want a good working society.

Please, call me Thomas.

eggplant

#11 2015-11-14 19:36:09

Terrasher
Website

Thomas wrote:

I lost my faith in humanity today. I realised there will always be people that will try to ruin everything for everyone else. I'm starting to believe democracy isn't going to work if we want a good working society.

I know, right?

Let's all move to North Korea.

tumblr_mkwgua1DWj1qe0clto1_500.gif

Compare your lives to mine and then kill yourselves.

Song over, back to field. Putin is great!

Wooted by: (5)

#12 2015-11-14 21:23:12

Calicara

AmdS you might be meaning well, but you're expecting sympathy from a very unsympathetic community. Even pseudo-serious topics end up derailing due to one person or another. The point is, even though you're trying to be nice it probably isn't going to amount to much here. You're better off starting a dialogue elsewhere or even in your own community.

Though if you are really concerned about Madiik, my second suggestion would be to PM him or maybe add him in game so you can talk about. Sometimes sharing experiences helps deal with negative feelings. It doesn't make them go away, but it helps to know you aren't alone in your struggle.

tgA1y17.jpg
I am obsessed with Steven Universe

Wooted by:

#13 2015-11-14 21:27:22

madiik

Calicara wrote:

AmdS you might be meaning well, but you're expecting sympathy from a very unsympathetic community. Even pseudo-serious topics end up derailing due to one person or another. The point is, even though you're trying to be nice it probably isn't going to amount to much here. You're better off starting a dialogue elsewhere or even in your own community.

Though if you are really concerned about Madiik, my second suggestion would be to PM him or maybe add him in game so you can talk about. Sometimes sharing experiences helps deal with negative feelings. It doesn't make them go away, but it helps to know you aren't alone in your struggle.

You sir, deserve a knife in a good way.
You don't abuse it, but you make your words with it meaningful.

shh i have returned

#14 2015-11-14 21:29:02

shadowda

madiik wrote:
shadowda wrote:

did i say human life?

color = #1E1E1E       

latest?cb=20150604065609

#15 2015-11-14 21:34:57

AmdS
Website

Calicara wrote:

Sorry if I offended you, Calicara.

I don't really was here to talk about Madiik's, their topic just gave me an idea for what I wrote here.

#16 2015-11-14 21:56:46, last edited by Calicara (2015-11-14 21:57:03)

Calicara

You did not offend me. I'm glad you are promoting peace. I just don't think this is the proper forum to do it. It's like walking into a church and leading a protest for gay rights. Your cause is just, but you're walking into a situation with unrealistic expectations.

tgA1y17.jpg
I am obsessed with Steven Universe

#17 2015-11-14 23:08:47

Insanity

You can't waltz into the lions den tryna find a pet dog brah

this forum too lit

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

#18 2015-11-15 00:17:44, last edited by 0176 (2015-11-15 00:23:12)

Thomas wrote:

Humanity has been always like this, and if you go back a few centuries ago it was way worse.
We live at perhaps the most peaceful time in history of mankind, at least in the 1st World.
We can worry aboit our actions, inner selves and blah blah now and not just worry about our country being invaded overnight.. Most of the time.

#19 2015-11-15 19:42:36

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

locked on request

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Zoey20701447612956559324

Board footer