Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-10-10 15:01:28, last edited by Aoitenshi (2015-10-10 20:20:30)

Aoitenshi

GRNubs - Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex

qLFR28p.png
GtPs844.png
Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
+ New Official Logo

About -- Well, it's about time.
9c3fecf62a.png
Welcome, you beautiful little smiley! Welcome to GRNubs' new map, this level is a recreation of a game called Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex. This level coined up when both Master1 and me found the idea to recreate the game, after which everyone else in the crew came to help us. By far, this level has the most sophisticated systems in the GRNubs history as it covers so much elements in the game: Box system, Gem System, Death Route System and even Boss Mechanic. The only element we could not reproduce and thus is not included in the level is the Relic System.

With the game being so unbelievably diverse, and with the varieties of both the theme and the gameplay so staggering, this level has been the most complicated--And have been the most fun to create. We hope you enjoy our levels after our month of active working!

Special callout to MIHB from Systems and Device crew for making this level possible with his devilishly complex system!

#2 2015-10-11 00:19:06

nlmdejonge

Re: GRNubs - Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex

Nice level.

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

#3 2015-10-14 18:05:31

Bad

Impressive amount of effort put into this.

I especially liked the usage of the death block for the chase sequences in the video game, and the multiple hit design of the boss levels.

I couldn't get further than the second world due to time constraints, but I'll definitely be back to check it out again some other day when I have more time to devote to it.

Wooted by:

#4 2015-10-18 06:53:12

Aoitenshi

Bad wrote:

Impressive amount of effort put into this.

I especially liked the usage of the death block for the chase sequences in the video game, and the multiple hit design of the boss levels.

I couldn't get further than the second world due to time constraints, but I'll definitely be back to check it out again some other day when I have more time to devote to it.

Like I said, we had so much fun working on this. It never felt repetitive or tedious.

Aoitenshi1445147592550842

Board footer