Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Pokemonster654

Re: Why did you join EE?

I wanted an editing game sort of like minecraft. (I play on Kong) I started browsing around on Kong and google, but ended up on Kong. (Was here in late 2010.)

#27 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Was bored.

#28 Before February 2015

BEE

Getting away from jagex and this caught my eye and my friends followed.

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#29 Before February 2015

Superfly

Well, back in... June 2010 I believe, my friend showed me the game. I got addicted after a while and now EE consumes a fair amount of my free time.

Nou wrote:

Was bored.

^ That too.

#30 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Nou wrote:

Was bored.

Meh too.

#31 Before February 2015

C3po345

Long story.
Before joining EE, I liked a music program named Mario Paint Composer. I had found a song for Super Mario World Athletic Theme by Geoffnet1 (this video> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aJf2I2mlHU) and on the video replies was "Everybody Edits Pixel Art" by Jeffburtonfan (this video> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KAgLqha … _response). I thought, "cool, another paint app that allows pixel art to be made". What came to be was what looked like a crappy game. After a few weeks, I thought "Let's try the game." It was nothing like I thought it would be.

Last edited by C3po345 (Jun 28 2012 12:40:57 pm)

#32 Before February 2015

Shift

JalilTKai wrote:

I believe Shift and I are the remaining players from our site to stay here.

I feel so special now. :3

Although, I found EE elsewhere from FA.

#33 Before February 2015

AK712

I found this site from programming video games with player.io. This was one of the games that was talked about most, so I tried it out, and I liked it. It's definately a fun platformer, and the code would be really fun to see. I am still trying to find out a way to make a level editor inside of a game, and so far I have not made any progress...

#34 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

Long story. Firstly i found a game called platform sandbox(old ee) with only one room, i played because i thought it is a mario sandbox. Then, it was trolled. i was dissappointed, then left.
next day, im bored and wanted   to rejoin that game, i found a simillar game called everybodyedits!(0.5.0)
I got inside and found less troll there because it has more rooms.
I kept playing with some people i met there and until one day, the crown appeared which is the everybodyedits v0.6.0, I started to play more, and it goes like now step by step.
Then, the beta appeared, which made many people jealous, like me, have vowed never play this game again.
(However, this game had too much of my memories, so i still checked weekly for a update.)
And then, when i found that more and more updates for beta only, So i found some public account(for many ppl) to get beta and beta only features.
One day, Chris banned that account, and i started shouting, one more leaving.
But now, those updates are already made for all non beta and beta, so i just kept playing for em.

Last edited by ABC Boy (Jun 29 2012 6:56:05 pm)

#35 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

something other to do than IT.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#36 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Was on Nonoba(R.I.P), got bored, had a weird discussion with a pervert(don't ask), and made an account on ee... the end.

#37 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

Well, I saw a video of it on Youtube, and forgot to click on it, then came back a while later, clicked on it, and thought it looked cool, so I played it, and I liked it! pFhcd.png

PaNFnqB.png

#38 Before February 2015

Muffin

Nou wrote:

Was bored.

#39 Before February 2015

imastaa99

It started in 2009 I was playing on kongregate (friend showed me kongregate) I started flipping through games til I saw EE It was so old a long time ago no names, basic blocks, no god mode, and no names. Almost nothing was there. I started playing it for my first time. I liked it. Started playing 2-3 hours a day then it turned into 3-4 and so on. When new updates came out it was getting better new smileys, energy, god mode, etc and til' now. The present. I loved the the multiplayer game the first time I started playing it.

#40 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

imastaa99 wrote:

It started in 2009 I was playing on kongregate (friend showed me kongregate) I started flipping through games til I saw EE It was so old a long time ago no names, basic blocks, no god mode, and no names. Almost nothing was there. I started playing it for my first time. I liked it. Started playing 2-3 hours a day then it turned into 3-4 and so on. When new updates came out it was getting better new smileys, energy, god mode, etc and til' now. The present. I loved the the multiplayer game the first time I started playing it.

You had the same experience as me. 1smile1

#41 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

I would say "I joined because I'm secretly a 60 year old pedophile looking for young children." but some people take that too seriously.

I have no idea how I joined, it's just something that happened.. I joined EE when I had a generally bad memory..
I do remember after I joined I was immediately into playing with packets and browsing memory.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#42 Before February 2015

Michal

I wanted to search something and I wrote "Everybody" then "Everybody Edits" came up.

qBMFs.png

So here we go, that's my way.

Last edited by Wiktoria (Sep 20 2012 9:42:01 am)

#43 Before February 2015

~Omri~

i played the game because i really liked the idea that i can create my own levels..

#44 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

i typed on armorgames: ''block''
and appeared here

#45 Before February 2015

cools

My friend told it me this game was good so I started it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by cools (Jul 4 2012 12:51:01 pm)

Hi im cools.
Veteran of EE and useless at any time.
Currently playing: ee on a daily basis again.
                           LoL

Doge is love Doge is life.

?type=online&name=cools ?type=lastlogin&name=cools ?type=registered&name=cools

#46 Before February 2015

LegoLover

I made an account on EE because i got bored of using the guest smilies and bricks.

#47 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Found it:

For the forum:

I joined the forum when I realized not having chat seperated me from some of the people I adored on EE. I thought about joining for weeks, but it wasn't until later when I found that EX Crew Shift was accepting (and still very much is [hopefully!]) submissions to use in their fantastic level. That level was (and still very much is) my favorite level, and contributing to that fine piece of work would make me feel more involved and welcomed in EE (and there actually is a fan-made level made by myself in Shift). Then later, I discovered that many more things were possible to do by joining the forum. So I made sure it didn't cost money, read the rules six times, and then made an account. If it wasn't for this account, I doubt I would still be playing EE. And if it wasn't for Nou creating a Shift contest to include some fan-made levels (or making Shift with Cyphie and others for that matter), I wouldn't have thought about making an account. So basically, Nou is the main reason I joined. If it wasn't for him (or Gamefudge for advertising the level in one of my school's computers), I wouldn't have made an account, joined EE, took interest, or even noticed it at all. So really, Nou is the reason I joined.

#48 Before February 2015

Deetz

AngelBoy is the reason I joined //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue. Let's rep em till we die.

Deetz 142391080250630

Board footer