Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-03-01 21:57:56

21Twelve
Formerly 222Hockey222

RIP Privacy

I feel like guardians and moderators have a command to make it seem like they leave a room while they really didn't. It's probably something like /disappear.

Thoughts?

b5c4b4f1a7.png

#2 2015-03-01 22:00:16

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Re: RIP Privacy

I doubt that. Seems pointless.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#3 2015-03-01 22:00:41

Koya
Fabulous Member

What makes you suspect that they do have that command?

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#4 2015-03-01 22:01:08

tentacleTherapist

You have evidence for this? It is a slight annoyance in the fact that they can enter locked rooms but I see the logic behind it.

This is hella gay

#5 2015-03-01 22:01:35

Nickolai

Funny cause I was just talking about this yesterday! I also believe there is something like that.  Can they place blocks? can they chat? idk but I have my suspicions and it sucks if it's true.  Hopefully no one would use this to target and individual and purposefully try to catch someone trolling or something like that.

#6 2015-03-01 22:02:31

Koya
Fabulous Member

Nickolai wrote:

Funny cause I was just talking about this yesterday! I also believe there is something like that.  Can they place blocks? can they chat? idk but I have my suspicions and it sucks if it's true.  Hopefully no one would use this to target and individual and purposefully try to catch someone trolling or something like that.

Hopefully they would

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#7 2015-03-01 22:13:31

Processor

Nickolai wrote:

Banning people because of trolling? When did that happen? lol
Almost every mod / guardian has a secret alt account that they can use, if they want to stay hidden.

Keep up the conspiracy theories //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#8 2015-03-01 22:13:35, last edited by Nickolai (2015-03-01 22:18:28)

Nickolai

Koya wrote:
Nickolai wrote:

Hopefully they would

Why hopefully they would? they can just target people they don't like and wait for one tiny slip up. Seems a bit sneaky if you ask me.

EDIT:

Processor - I didn't mean specifically trolling like blocks or something. Maybe a chat troll aggravating other players.

#9 2015-03-01 22:27:17, last edited by Processor (2015-03-01 22:28:24)

Processor

Nickolai wrote:

Processor - I didn't mean specifically trolling like blocks or something. Maybe a chat troll aggravating other players.

Trying to spam in your own private room where nobody is listening? We don't care, happy entertaining yourself that way. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
Trying to spam the chat in a public room where others listen to you? If you bother someone, they will /reportabuse you, we receive the chat log and may choose to ban you. (Note: We are only going to see chat logs if somebody reports you, and we only use it to decide whether we want to ban you or not)
If you spammed and nobody got too bothered to report you, then again you are fine. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Sp in what way does "disappearing" help us here? (Correct! It's pointless!)

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#10 2015-03-01 22:31:44

21Twelve
Formerly 222Hockey222

How do you explain Jawapa's banning thwinkt incident? Was it Jawapa himself who reported him?  I doubt anyone else did.

b5c4b4f1a7.png

#11 2015-03-01 22:32:41

Nickolai

Processor wrote:
Nickolai wrote:

Trying to spam in your own private room where nobody is listening? We don't care, happy entertaining yourself that way. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
Trying to spam the chat in a public room where others listen to you? If you bother someone, they will /reportabuse you, we receive the chat log and may choose to ban you. (Note: We are only going to see chat logs if somebody reports you, and we only use it to decide whether we want to ban you or not)
If you spammed and nobody got too bothered to report you, then again you are fine. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Sp in what way does "disappearing" help us here? (Correct! It's pointless!)

So as long as no one reports me or unless the owner of the world has a problem with it, I should be fine! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

also I continue to believe in this conspiracy because they are fun lol

Nickolai1425245561478314

Board footer