Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Zap

Will there other login ways?

I guarantee you people won't want to use Facebook for a login, and will feel left out. :/

#2 Before February 2015

Google

Re: Will there other login ways?

I'd rather them connect forum acc's to it...I think that would be allot more better and i wouldn't have to use something i don't like to login.

#3 Before February 2015

Zap

Yea, something like that.

#4 Before February 2015

Dominator

I hope that we might be able to create EE accounts and actually have our username under our smiley!

#5 Before February 2015

Silverflash-x

Yeah, even though I have a Facebook and have no problem with logging in, if you require a login for the beta I would think that either dedicated EE accounts or, perhaps better and simpler, logging in with forum accounts, should be an option as well. A surprising amount of people don't have Facebook or don't want to log into anything with it.

#6 Before February 2015

Chris
Banned

I will add some alternative to Facebook Connect later on. Facebook is just a lot quicker to implement as I don't have to deal with the registration fields them self.

Stay tuned and all.

Chances* are however very slim that it will be tied to this forum as it's purely a fan forum run by one of my friends. You know him as Cyclone.

#7 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Besides, what makes the most sense is an individual login system.

#8 Before February 2015

Zap

Chris wrote:

Changes are however very slim that it will be tied to this forum as it's purely a fan forum run by one of my friends. You know him as Cyclone.

*chances

=p Okay, thank you Chris.

#9 Before February 2015

mustang

I don't mind if the login is not tied to the forum, but please provide an alternative method of logging in besides Facebook as soon as you can, since I want to join the beta soon. Thanks Chris!

#10 Before February 2015

daan111

everybodyedits will now have a link onwww.my-video-games.socialgo.com///forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile:):):)

Last edited by daan111 (Aug 18 2010 8:05:22 am)

#11 Before February 2015

rbb138

dam beta is so empty 3 online.

#12 Before February 2015

Google

rbb138 wrote:

It's a place where stuff gets tested, once all the new features are in place i'm sure you will see more people in this Beta Zone.

#13 Before February 2015

Zap

rbb138 wrote:

Really?

#14 Before February 2015

Timm638

will BETA FOR FREE:(:(:(:(:(

#15 Before February 2015

I am not Linus 21

GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIGGRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG GRAVEDIG

#16 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Well, it says I am not linus21, I'm inclined to believe it. Personally I think it's NNNOOO.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Zap 1423489507471925

Board footer