Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

iYam

Re: Inbox: Suggestions for blocks.

Here's my UnderWater:
underwater.jpg
I hope it's ok that I'm posting here.

#27 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Looks good!

#28 Before February 2015

iYam

Cyclone wrote:

Looks good!

Ohh thanks.
I think we should see what RPGMaster2000 have to offer, and then to offer the works to Chris.

BTW If you want the sprites (cut) I can send you.

#29 Before February 2015

FMaster

iYam wrote:

Here's my UnderWater:
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/4169/underwater.jpg
I hope it's ok that I'm posting here.

I like it

#30 Before February 2015

Ciro

I really like it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#31 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Hey, iYam. Don't be hijacking threads here. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Nah, just kidding. You can post your stuff here too. I would also love to see some animated water, if you can do that. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#32 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

BAM! I'm back with the latest edition of my series of packs. This one is called...

envpackad.jpg

Last edited by RPGMaster2000 (Aug 20 2010 3:50:00 pm)

#33 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Dude, you're just plain awesome. I wish you could add these in the game already.

#34 Before February 2015

br00t4lity

some might hate me for this, but I think with the work u put into these, that if they WERE implemented into the game, they should also be available upon donations like the smiley package. say, $1 a brick set. Ive had websites before, and donations REALLY do help out in the long run. And $1 isn't really asking for much. But, thats just my opinion! :]

#35 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

br00t4lity wrote:

some might hate me for this, but I think with the work u put into these, that if they WERE implemented into the game, they should also be available upon donations like the smiley package. say, $1 a brick set. Ive had websites before, and donations REALLY do help out in the long run. And $1 isn't really asking for much. But, thats just my opinion! :]

Don't worry, I ain't gonna hate you. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Not really sure if that would be such a wise idea, since new blocks are probably in much higher demand than the smileys were. Normally, that would be a good thing, but I'm not looking to make any kind of profit from my graphics, I just wanna see everyone enjoying themselves by making new designs with what I create.

#36 Before February 2015

iYam

I liked the wood and the new grass.
But I think the ice block from here:
sbrickssamples.jpg
Is better.
Keep working! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#37 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

But isn't that one simply ripped from the Mario games? Aren't we supposed to make original content?

#38 Before February 2015

iYam

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

But isn't that one simply ripped from the Mario games? Aren't we supposed to make original content?

NNot necessarily. This ice block just looking good. Besides almost all the blocks in the game are taken from Mario game.

#39 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

iYam wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

NNot necessarily. This ice block just looking good. Besides almost all the blocks in the game are taken from Mario game.

I guess so, but I personally prefer to fill the game with as much original content as possible. :/

#40 Before February 2015

BadBoySingh

how about something like an elemental pack

#41 Before February 2015

o0pedro0

Woah i got now a a good idea...

a brick that you can pass trought... but just for one way.

from the left,right, just 1 way

#42 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

I like the idea of an elemental or hazard pack, actually! I'll see if I get around to making those soon. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#43 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Holy Shiznizzles. Those are so so EPIC. DO WANT.

Suggestions:
A 'bar/fence/gate' thing that you can go through.
Like so:

|||

Maybe some letter blocks, like a plain block with a letter on it. [Alternative: Number blocks. 0-9.]
Striped block

'Circle' block [that is actually a square]

Rainbow block

Lava and ash blocks.

Last edited by Zoey2070 (Aug 21 2010 3:17:53 pm)

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#44 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Zoey2070 wrote:

Holy Shiznizzles. Those are so so EPIC. DO WANT.

Suggestions:
A 'bar/fence/gate' thing that you can go through.
Like so:

|||

Maybe some letter blocks, like a plain block with a letter on it. [Alternative: Number blocks. 0-9.]
Striped block

'Circle' block [that is actually a square]

Rainbow block

Lava and ash blocks.

Thanks!

Great suggestions, we'll see what I can cook up later. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#45 Before February 2015

DAT_LBP

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

I like the idea of an elemental or hazard pack

The 4 elements would be very fun and interesting, but what about some more elements?

Fire, Water, Earth and Air are the obvious one but you could also have:

Chaos
Order
Death
Life
Light
Dark
Time
Space

Those are the only other elements i could think of lol //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#46 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

DAT_LBP wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

The 4 elements would be very fun and interesting, but what about some more elements?

Chaos
Order
Death
Life
Light
Dark
Time
Space

Those are the only other elements i could think of lol //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

If I were to take two of these and make a themed pack, it would be Light and Dark. sounds like an intriguing concept of blocks.

#47 Before February 2015

DAT_LBP

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
DAT_LBP wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Chaos
Order
Death
Life
Light
Dark
Time
Space

If I were to take two of these and make a themed pack, it would be Light and Dark. sounds like an intriguing concept of blocks.

Im not sure if you mean just art, but if extra mechanics were added then we could have maybe invisible blocks, or the   "dark" blocks make an area around darker so it is hard to see and light blocks would help you to see //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile But looking at your previous art I can see that you would make some amazing artwork for light and dark blocks, I mean your logo was epic!

#48 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Thanks! I'll probably have more time tomorrow to make more stuff. Just sit tight and stay tuned! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#49 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Here we have the latest edition of mock-up packs called the...

varietypackad.jpg

Finally includes stuff with intented functionality, such as the upwards spring, a sign where you can edit text, two new blocks called Light and Dark and two foreground textures, grass and a fence.

Tell me what you think!

#50 Before February 2015

Mephit

Just awesome. The images are so pretty! How about something like a transparent block? I mean something like a glass.

RPGMaster2000 1423489663471769

Board footer