Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

NikK

Bike race

Description:

Pretty simple game. You're in a bike race against the above and below posters and other random people (who are ONLY for using them as obstacles).

Instructions:

You have to "defend" yourself from the above poster's obstacle and then put an obstacle (Spikes, oil, etc.) to get him off the race.

Example:

NikK wrote:

I put spikes on the road

Bob Marley wrote:

I dodge the spikes and put oil on the road

Bill Gates wrote:

I put my spike wheels and oil doesn't affect me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Rules:

-Don't forget to defend yourself AND put an obstacle.
-No double posting.
-Use Earth things, nothing of "I shot my super-mega blue laser shotgun and kill you".
-Don't put long posts please. Be simple.
-Have fun!

Try to be creative and make it hard for others.

Game:

I push the other racers so they are in the way and you can't continue the race.

Last edited by NikK (Mar 8 2011 4:47:01 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

BillyP

Re: Bike race

I attach a propeller to the front of my bike and fly over you, dropping super glue down onto your heads while I'm at it, sticking you all together and to the ground.

#3 Before February 2015

Palm

I get a drill and go underground, i kill 11 racers and get attack dogs.

#4 Before February 2015

Monstar43

I give the attack dogs bones and put a giant brick wall your way.

#5 Before February 2015

Palm

I jump the wall, my army of smileys get in your way.....
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool
                 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
                                              //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#6 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I nuke 'em and anyone behind me.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#7 Before February 2015

Bobithan

I die, turn into an angel, and fly over you leaving a huge magic wall behind me.

aka towwl

#8 Before February 2015

LuigiFan47

I teleport to first leaving all you chumps in last place. Mostly leaving Different55 behind you. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I RULE!
OR: I throw a bomb at the whole map, exploding all of you. Morely damaging Different55.

#9 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Pick one. Whatever, I'll just go with the second one. I heal myself with twenty-three Band-Aids and then I fill the race with mirrors to discombobulate all the racers.

Last edited by supadorf24 (Mar 9 2011 8:30:47 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

aRandomStrangerThatPokes0

I decide to follow what the map says (a straight line) and just charge through the mirrors, giving me lots of bad luck.
Mirror shards on the floor now.

#11 Before February 2015

TOPJ

Driving on run-flats!

Throws a banana skin on the road and eats the banana.

NikK 1423510963450469

Board footer