Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

krubby

Legend of Zelda Discussion

Just talk about one of the best series of games out there.

My fav is Windwaker and I was going to type a lot more for the OP but I suddenly feel too lazy to type anymore than this. Anyway, git talkin.

#2 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

Re: Legend of Zelda Discussion

People always say Oracina of Time is best. Nope. Twilight Princess beats ****. <3

#3 Before February 2015

Saintcool

I don't know I liek ocarina of time because it is a great game, I love majoras mask for the creepiness and side quests, I like Twilight princess because it's the best story line, and I like Wind Waker because it was the first Zelda game I could understand, plus I love island hopping, freezing moblins, being a pirate, getting figurines.

#4 Before February 2015

krubby

I loved the atmosphere and art of Windwaker. Still some of the best graphics I've ever seen.

#5 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

I have yet to play windwaker, but I feel Majoras Mask is superior to Ocarina of time, although both of them are lots of fun. I have not beat twilight princess (yet) but I'm about 70% through it. Being a wolf just didn't appeal to me really but nonetheless still fun, even though it's toward the bottom of the list for what I'd rank best zelda game from what I've played. For some reason I liked the motion controls for skyward sword, but feel it should be a one time thing. A link to the past is quite fun for 2D and something I liked but feel it's lacking in areas. Last one I've played about 50% through is Minish Cap which I had nothing really memorable to talk about, but it might be for the fact I don't like hand held systems. (I've also played spirit tracks but not very much)

Every time I've beat a legend of zelda game it's inspired me to make a level in EE other than Ocarina of Time. It wasn't inspiring, it was a mahoosive game that gives you everything and you just take it.

#6 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I'm replaying OoT right now, just as good as I remember.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#7 Before February 2015

musuki

#8 Before February 2015

krubby

Minish Cap is the perfect representation of the term "meh".

#9 Before February 2015

Watashii

Cosmo is baller as hell, and it's sad how much the Wind Waker run in AGDQ was destroyed when Mirrored kept on talking as if he were running the game. Someone screenshot Cosmo in an IRC channel afterwards and he apparently felt depressed and just "wanted it to be over" for over half of the run, thanks to that.

Anyway, if you're a fan of Zelda/OoT speedruns you should check out the crazy All Medalions run of it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0LqjrkpZ1A

The current Wind Waker world record is also pretty cool, but a bit on the long side (~4.5 hours)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=861MebfVPvg

#10 Before February 2015

Master1

Ocarina of Time for my favorite one that you can walk around and see more of everything (Hard to explain)
Minish Cap for my favorite basically flat one.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

krubby1423671733289699

Board footer