Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Nighter

FORUM GLITCHES AND ITS TERRIBLE

Ok..They were fixing the FOrum and now..ITS ALL COMPLETE FAILING! THE WHOLE FORUM OF EE! WHERE YOU SEND PM'S THERES SOMETHING ELSE BENEK IT! AND THE PLAY BUTTON EVERYTHING ITS ALL SO MESSED UP! EVEN A BETA BUTTON IS MESSING IT UP! EVERYTHING! JUST PLEASE FIX THIS INTO WHERE WE ALL CAN SEE IT! CAUSE ITS ALL SO TERRIBLE! JUST FIX THIS! UGH I HATE IT!
Opps..Is this post in the wrong thing?

Last edited by Nighter (Feb 23 2011 6:54:40 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Tree

Re: FORUM GLITCHES AND ITS TERRIBLE

Yes, and this is very annoying. I think it will be fixed by the end of today though.
I don't think this post is in the wrong section.

Last edited by Tree (Feb 23 2011 7:23:38 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

Nighter

YES! YES I KNOW! IT IS VERY ANNOYING! SO SO ANNOYING! AND I HATE IT!

#4 Before February 2015

Toby

Hehe, didn't test it out on smaller screens. I assumed the forum would have a minimum width built in, but it didn't. I've fixed it now.

#5 Before February 2015

Tree

Toby wrote:

Hehe, didn't test it out on smaller screens. I assumed the forum would have a minimum width built in, but it didn't. I've fixed it now.

Yes, thanks Toby! I didn't know that you had the power to change the forums, that's cool.

#6 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Wow. All that was not nessesary.. Just sayin.. What the heck is benek?

#7 Before February 2015

coolio

hmm. not to get off-topic, but...
how is toby an admin w/ only 18 posts?

#8 Before February 2015

Toby

I'm a game admin so it made sense that I was one here too. Also, only admin can access all the features. Post count is pretty much irrelevant, I just don't actually USE the boards :3

Nighter 1423700121261311

Board footer