Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Ang3L

I'm back to graphical design :) -xDeviLx (Ang3l)

So ye.. Many of you most probably dont know who i am (well i am no one big but a little graphical designer like others ^.^)
So.... probably only fuew persons here (most probably only one person) will know who i am cuz i only was doing graphical designs long ago (most probably like 1+ year ago) so anyway //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
I want to get some insipration off you guys...So i'm looking for some ideas.. ANY IDEAS AT ALL!!
Just to make them for my and other player's enjoyment.
anyway i have seen people on here which inspired me, but their graphics didnt actually.. fit in... to the game..
Well, yea.. i hope somebody will help me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#2 Before February 2015

Iceeman234

Re: I'm back to graphical design :) -xDeviLx (Ang3l)

You're supposed to give your own ideas with graphics in this forum, not ask for people's ideas because they already do it in their own topics. .-.

#3 Before February 2015

Ang3L

Iceeman234 wrote:

You're supposed to give your own ideas with graphics in this forum, not ask for people's ideas because they already do it in their own topics. .-.

yes but their graphics dont actually...fit in.. to the game.. :/
i mean...

#4 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

Oh cheez... How many users are waiting for ideas to make art actually?

#5 Before February 2015

Iceeman234

xDeviLx wrote:
Iceeman234 wrote:

yes but their graphics dont actually...fit in.. to the game.. :/
i mean...

But this is for you to post YOUR ideas and YOUR graphics.

Not OTHERS ideas.

#6 Before February 2015

DQIXPlayer

What DeviL means is he is looking for requests and he'll try to make the graphics. Anyway, he can do what he wants, it does not necessarily have to be his ideas in this sub-forum, it's the Game Suggestions sub forum where that rule applies. I seen some of your older graphics DeviL, and they are quite good. I hope to see more.

Ang3L1423722724238708

Board footer