Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Y0shii

Capture The flag Idea!

hi, ok so i was thinking maybe a capture the flag game where chris makes a map then he places everything like traps,secret passages and flags like the flag will be on a block and the objective is for one smiley to grab the flag then u have to run it back ot your base where your flag is but when u carry the flag your a bit slower and on the map there will be one way passages liek pretend a door u go in then it closes behind you so no one can follow you and in the beggining of the game players will vote for wich map and wich team they wish to be,like say one team votes for ninja smiley so then there whole team are ninjas and also every1 will have chat but only in game so that they can communicate with there teamates but only with your teamates so the enemy team doesn't know what your doing
and there will be a reward for winning such as, maybe a smiley or block or tool but only after winning alot of times, and maybe there could be a leaderboard showing all the top players and most voted map and most voted smiley. also if your thinking wat happens if like 100 join well no because it will only be 5v5 so its not to crazy also maybe l8r on if this idea even works there could be crew battles like maybe ex crew vs go crew idk. And for thoes who dont wanna play on chris's map u can make your own maps and play with your friends but the points and eins u gain in the custom game u made wont count on the leaderboards cuz ppl would abuse that but to make your own map you would have to buy the stuff form the energy shop like flags and w.e and last is there could be powerups on the map like speed up or superjump but those would only spawn every few minutes and would be in the middle of the map so its easy for all players to get it. so yea thats it give your selfs a pat onthe back for reading that really long page, if u have anytihng u wanna ask or add just post it in the comment section below and thank you very much!

hope this idea works!!

#2 Before February 2015

NikK

Re: Capture The flag Idea!

I don't know if it really fits with the rest of the game... But idk.

#3 Before February 2015

Y0shii

i see wat u mean but as i said when u make your own map anything u do on it doesn't count towards getting a smiley or new block it is mainly just for fun when u make your own maps.

#4 Before February 2015

Bobithan

It would make the game a lot more addicting (Yeah, I'm starting to get bored of EE again... WHEN IS THE NEXT UPDATE COMING???) but, it would be hard to pull off and all of the mods say they aren't really ever going to make any game modes. I've tried posting suggestions for game modes but they never really get too popular

aka towwl

#5 Before February 2015

Cola1

There was a level like this, they had 2 bars up the top and each smiley was on a team.
e.g //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue on one team ^_^ >:( //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile on another.
There was a block as the flag and when the first smiley touched it he added a point to that smiley's team at the top.

Still, this seems quite good.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#6 Before February 2015

Jamd

#7 Before February 2015

Bohush

Its good thing but i dont want make from EE RPG game //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#8 Before February 2015

Y0shii

k,cthulhu i dont get your ctf idea like is it just get the keys and thats it? im a bit confused.

#9 Before February 2015

Jamd

no, theres two teams and theres two jobs, if you spawn on top u have to protect the base AND let your team out. If you spawn on the bottom you have to get to their base, grab their coin, run back and hit the key. Thus earning your team a point.

#10 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Hmm.. ex crew vs go crew.. i wonder who would win... hmmmmmm

#11 Before February 2015

Y0shii

pyro we u should try that some time it would be so cool.

#12 Before February 2015

Smiley3

There is actually no objectives in the game!!! XD

Y0shii 1423727538233894

Board footer